How old are your underwear?

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The boxers I own are all from high school... which would make them 10-15 years old now! :eek: I rarely if ever wear boxers these days, so that's why they've lasted so long. Only put them on when it's time to do the laundry! :tongue:

My boxer-briefs have a much shorter life expectancy. I'm 6'3" and have a football build... so that means I've got big legs. My legs tend to kill the elastic in my boxer briefs within a couple of years, certainly.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Some guys wait till their underwear is falling apart before they toss them.How old are yours your wearing right now??:tongue:
Right now wearing pretty new underwear, about half year old. But I do have 15 (!) years old underwear I had as teenager that I still wear sometimes.

My youngest undies are less than two weeks old,i bought 10 pairs, my oldest are about 3 years old,i buy a LOT of underwear.I'm un underwear whore and proud of it :biggrin1:.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
was wearing cargo shorts the other day and had a pair of Ralph Lauren "tighty" whitey's that I have had for a few years and the farther i walked the more they slide down my ass needless to say I bid them goodbye upon returning home. They were some good ones..lol

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i usually buy about 6 at time, leaning toward Jockey pouch most of the time. I find that they give me plenty of room and no "hang ups" if you know what I mean. when I was younger Munsingwear made a similiar style. I find them very comfortable, I carry myself in larger flaccid state, making a nice pants bulge. with other brands, they don't get comfortable like that until almost worn out. I find I get about a year out of 6 prs, I go commando a lot in summer, wear baggy shorts, much cooler.

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
A lot of my underwear are getting old and need to be replaced. That being said, I go commando a lot of the time. I don't buy 'cheap-o' underwear, but, not the most expensive either. However, they cost enough that I don't buy a lot. I bet it has been well over a year since I bought ANY underwear and most of what I like and wear is at least 4 years old. Thankfully, the quality was good enough that they hold up.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The panties I have on now are less than a month old. My bra though is... ermmm.... I'm not wearing any! :biggrin1:

I have bra's that I've had since middle school. I still wear them aroung the house but not outside. Since then my cup size had obviously grown alot (bra is a C cup and i'm a DDD). Its my favorite bra though....
LOL! That's amazing! I have some very old favorites too that I keep around though I will never fit into them anymore, nor are they fit to be seen by any one! But I do get sentimentally attached to them because my girls looked great in them once! Besides, how can you throw out something that's given you so much wonderful support over time? :biggrin1:

outdoorsguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The ones I have on now are probably a couple years old. I will wear them till they start falling apart or lose color. Normally the first sign of a hole they are in the trash.