how old is too old to be a virgin?

Tru_Unhung

Experimental Member
Media
Not at all man. I'm 22 and a virgin as well. Its all about timing, desire, and really just doing what you think is right. Society provides unecessary pressure for lots of things, losing virginity, looks, shape, and various other superficial facets. I think that when a person loses their virginity, and it should be worth something....therefore holding on to it, isnt a negative thing.

I think that some people would rather be virgins again, because they either hated their sexual experiences (Which seems difficult, lol) or they really had sex with someone they didnt really like.

Anyway, kudos to you man. Me and my dude could use a cameraman, if you want? lol:biggrin1:

Now you just blew my mind... I'm not the only black virgin past 20... but I'm sure there's not many like me past 25.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
there's not an age limit to lose your virginity and it's not something to be ashamed of either. some people are late bloomers and there's nothing wrong with that. take your time and don't jump in head first. you're still young and you've still got your whole life ahead of you. the more you think about wanting to lose your virginity means you'll be waiting longer for it to happen. live your life and don't think about it. the time will come.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly, I'm 20, still a virgin, never even been kissed, and I am fine with that. I would rather lose it to someone I care about than some random woman. Wave the virgin banner, fly it high and proud. Others will join you, then you can have an orgy in a park.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How old is too old to be a virgin?

I've said it before and I will say it again. After 25 being a virgin is a hindrance, not a help. It becomes part of your identity. That is bad, very bad. Wouldn't you rather be known as David the accomplished attorney, great teacher, or stellar surgeon? Rather than David the 33 year old virgin. Trust me that's how your friends and acquaintances will think of you and if uncouth they may even introduce you to new people that way as well.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met a guy when I was in the Navy who was 30 and still a virgin. He woke me one night to borrow money for a motel room and I told him to pack sand. That's when he told his teary eyed story to me. Needless to say I just gave him the money and I never saw him again. He got shot my the girls biker boyfriend and left the Navy on a medical discharge.

Last edited:

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
us virgins should get together and have a big orgy........yes lol there will aparently be more guys there......but hey thats cool.. who is really 100%straight anyway lol j/k....we can find some nice virgin ladies then we could all lose our v cards together............who is with me????????????

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree.
NNYCD and NJ both make excellent points.
They are wise and I agree with everything both write, at all times. :yup:

Someone else told me this and I do not think anyone should really take comfort in not having intimate physical contact.

It has been a long time since I have been a virgin, so maybe that colors my view. But, as an adult, I have had sex with a male virgin, and beyond the virginity, it took a bit of time before he was comfortable being naked or huggy or with PDAs. So I believe for some virgins there are intimacy and trust issues they must work through then attempt relationships, before giving up and finding kinship with the virgin walrus.

I've met some guys who were virgins in their mid to late 20s and I found that many weren't tuned in with rhythm. They focused so much on being uncomfortable naked and worrying about doing the right thing that the rhythm was just not there.

They should have practiced on their own with rhythm. Something like a Fleshlight could have been used privately at home or they could have practiced on a pillow even. I think they got used to their own random rhythm while jerking off for so long that when it came time to be with a woman, they knew no other way.

But rhythm? That's pretty important to get right.

This would be a good thread topic actually. There's probably men out there that aren't good with rhythm and they aren't even virgins. The only tips I have are to relax and focus on the feeling and motion but not sure if that really solves this problem for some.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
us virgins should get together and have a big orgy........yes lol there will aparently be more guys there......but hey thats cool.. who is really 100%straight anyway lol j/k....we can find some nice virgin ladies then we could all lose our v cards together............who is with me????????????

Sign me up! :biggrin1:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

Age and lumbering idiocy in bed are not related. I had sex with a 51 year old man a few years ago who fumbled and licked about as if he had never even seen pictures of a woman before, :irked: and he had been married and had two kids. :confused:

If you have religious reasons for maintaining virginity that's different.

Age at which I have always said virginity becomes odd, 25. The reason for this is by 25 you are out of college, presumably working, or at least in grad school. By 25 virginity becomes part of your identity. Do you want to be known as Dr. Morsecode the virgin, Morsecode that virgin research assistant? That's what happens after 25 virginity is who you are.

Bah. Bad advice dear, if I may say so....

I don't think he wants it as part of his IDentity, but wants to be something else.

The OP should give us details about why he feel a little clumsy and awkward. Maybe he can come to an understanding.

My first time was when I was 21. It felt fine leaving that term behind.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've said it before and I will say it again. After 25 being a virgin is a hindrance, not a help. It becomes part of your identity. That is bad, very bad. Wouldn't you rather be known as David the accomplished attorney, great teacher, or stellar surgeon? Rather than David the 33 year old virgin. Trust me that's how your friends and acquaintances will think of you and if uncouth they may even introduce you to new people that way as well.

If that's the way your friends and acquaintances are going to think that way about you, you need new acquaintances and friends. I was a virgin until I was 37, and my friends never thought of me that way.

D

deleted15807

If that's the way your friends and acquaintances are going to think that way about you, you need new acquaintances and friends. I was a virgin until I was 37, and my friends never thought of me that way.

Didn't you see the '40-yr old Virgin'? It's true.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Don't they say like 90% of all human actions are done because we want to get laid? Quit asking questions and just go out there and get laid! Its like when your late for work, and you keep looking at the clock while you gather your things. Instead of wasting those seconds you need to get to work on time looking at the clock, just get your shit together and run out the door! Same here, quit asking questions and get some sex! yea! sex! yea! yea! ^_^

Also, it depends on how bad you want it. Are you so desperate that you are willing to lower your standards? If not, then its not that big of a deal is it? I'm not a virgin but I have trouble getting laid. I have high standards, and low confidence. Not a good mix, maybe thats your problem. Either fix what you think is wrong with you or lower your standards. I've been trying to fix whats wrong. I've had a few opportunities to get laid and i turned them down due to them being below my standards. I did hook up with a girl a few times though. I think it was a result of me trying to fix myself. It will only get better from here on out. Fix yourself! If you got a mutilated face....well then I don't know what to tell you lol.

Last edited:

Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want?

Virginity may be a social stigma, but...

Who cares !!!

Once you are dead, then you are too old.
"Nobody dies a virgin, life screws us all." :biggrin1:

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just turned 22 today, and have no experience whatsoever with the opposite sex, I know I'm a loser but I'm just wondering at what age a man is expected to not be a lumbering idiot in bed

If you are an adult, get hard, and have a dick, you really should be using it between a soft set of lips at least, and preferably a nice pink pussy. Get laid dude now. there are dozens of girls who ove to get fucked. just go to craigslist or plenty of phish... but get off dude. dont cheat yourself from an explosion INSIDE something soft and pink.