How old were you when you became a man?

D_y6ezxy

Just Browsing
Media
This is for all you straight dudes.

How old were you when you lost your virginity? I define "virginity" as "the first time you stuck your dick in a pussy".

Sorry, getting blown does not count.

BE HONEST NOW - I'm sure the other dudes really would like to know for comparison.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
14 years 8 months. Two different girls at the same party.

Why is this restricted to "str8 dudes"?

Also, I was a boy and getting my willy wet did not make me a man. That took much longer.

D_y6ezxy

Just Browsing
Media
14 years 8 months. Two different girls at the same party.

Why is this restricted to "str8 dudes"?

Also, I was a boy and getting my willy wet did not make me a man. That took much longer.

I'm assuming that gay dudes don't like pussy.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was a late bloomer sexually, and in retrospect I'm glad. My parents had left for a trip to Arizona leaving me and my other siblings at home. We all had left home by then,having our own apartments but the homestead was outside of the cities limits, a perfect party spot. I didn't know it, but my younger brother and sister had been planning a keg party which got in full swing that Friday late afternoon. I was working, and had made arrangements for my girlfriend to come up for the weekend. She was going to stay at one of my sisters ( I have 4 sisters ) rented house as it was empty since that sister accompanied my parents on the trip. My girlfriend "Carol" ( not her real name ) took off early that day for the 3 hour drive she had to make. Carol was to meet me at my parents house, she knew how to find that easy from earlier trips up. So there Carol was, sitting there, hot looking, and me winding things up at work, unknowing there was even a party going on. She kept getting hit on by the guys there, she freaked and phoned me at work to get my ass there. I rushed to Carol, seen the party festivities, spoke to my brother and sister, saying I wasn't going to tell, but I wouldn't deny anything if our parents heard any rumors when they returned.
We drove our cars to my sister's rented house and kept away from the party the rest of the evening. Well you know how it goes. Early in the evening, I said something like " I"d love to say over." I knew I was 'in" when she grinned and kissed me hard. I can still remember, damn she pressed so hard my lips were forced down on my front teeth painfully, eyes watering in pain. Went to local movie house, went out for pizza, ect ect, got back to the house and by 9 p.m. we were both upstairs in bed. She with bra and panties, me in my fashion statement red nylon underwear. Besides regular tighty whities and regular boxers, those things were the only other fashion statement us guys had. At least that's all I could find as I shopped the K Mart back then. OMG, nothing was left to the imagination, they squeezed everything, you could see my balls being squeezed up, and my dick, no matter what direction I tucked it. Usually I had it out to my left side. If straight down, getting an erection was very painfull, nowhere to grow. Straight up, meant going past the low rise waistband getting chaffed by the denim.
Anyways,her bra was quickly tossed, panties remained on. Carol took charge and straddled me, my briefs still on. Her head bent down first and our tongues mingled. Second kiss she lowered her body, she was full weight 110 pounds on top of me. Oh I had a boner and blue balls too.
I had no condom, in fact at that time I never even bought a condom.
After our bodies rubbed for maybe five minutes my erection finally made it from sideways to fully erect position, exposing itself from the waistband.
Carol, of course knew I wasn't condom'd , she kept trying to yank the waistband higher over my dick head as she still straddled me, making my balls now painfully aware of their blue condition intensified by a hundred fold.
I had all I could take. I flipped her over, me on top now. The strain of her weight off my nuts, tugging now stopped, her arms was around my back, not knowing where to go. My pelvic thrusts were automatic, my red undies still on, rubbing up and down her pussy, each upstroke letting the waistband roll down a fraction of an inch down from my tip, finally the band rolled down to the shaft's bottom. It was easy to poke past the narrow crotch width of her panties. I penetrated and got two, maybe three thrusts in ( not deep ) before she could gasp: "Stop". My head cleared enough to allow myself to understand maybe things going on weren't consensual at that point. I rolled off, I remember I was on the right side of the bed.. and laid there in the darkened room, dick still sticking out the underwear, hands behind my head on the pillow, sweating. She turned over facing me propping her head on her hand and said something like " Not yet"
"Holy frickin' Christ" I remember thinking..." I wanted to screw and needed it NOW"
"Let's sleep" she then said,,
"OMG who can sleep!" I remembered thinking. She smelled real good too.
Dorothy Hammell won the Olympic gold for her skating that winter, Carol had the Hammell cut hair-do I remember too, dark hair like Dorothy. Unshaved pussy, trim figure, small perky breasts, me laying beside her aching, pissed off, horny as all get out. I then got up, went to the bathroom across the hall, and jerked off less than a minute. I returned to bed, she put her arm over my chest as I laid on my back. I assume she knew what I did in the bathroom, I didn't flush, and I didn't do a good job of wiping my hand with the toilet paper. I could smell it, even tucked under my head. We had a pleasant day the following day she returned home that next evening. Oh I remember she drove a white Mercury Capri. The fucking bastard that I was broke up with her before that next weekend, over the phone. Yes, I was that shallow, but I was horny and twenty three. This is the first time I admitted this to anyone.

To: "Carol".... I was a fool. I should have had a condom at least !!
and too I guess no way what I did made me a true man.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you think getting your end away makes you a man?
...but gay sex does count?

your definition of a man is obviously very different to mine.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't really like the expression "becoming a man" and I was well-launched in m2m sex with my teen lover. learning by doing-- and we did very well-- so that I did not look forward to a summer with him away in Montana free as I was to pay some attention to the girls.

Yes, she was the girl next door, herself an only child who somehow bonded with the boy baby born on her fifth birthday. She was my best friend and like me not too interested in the things her peers were into. We were a great pair. She was back after finishing her college work and we picked up our relationship at a new level. Over the summer she acquainted me with the wonders of a woman's body and introduced me to the joys of sexual communion with a female. I very quickly knew that that would be the dominant side of my sexuality.

At the end of the summer I resumed my relationship with my teen lover probably with a new sense of my competence as a sexual being. He never told me whether he had done any "messing with girls" in Montana and I never let him in on what had happened between my best girl friend and myself. We both seemed to view what happens sexually between two persons as personal and private and have both kept to that view and practice.

I think it was Ben Franklin who suggested that a young man ought to chose an experienced lady to introduce him to sex. Surely, having a loving partner who does want one to be a successful partner in sex is a great help. I learned how to please a lady because I did love that lady and I love her still. I would say she groomed me as a gentle man in sexual communion.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How old were you when you became a man?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is for all you straight dudes.
How old were you when you lost your virginity? I define "virginity" as "the first time you stuck your dick in a pussy".
Sorry, getting blown does not count.

Think your all up the shit, with your reasoning' thinking your a man by fcking a woman and losing your virginity is absolute CRAP
No orgasm makes you a MAN..?
How about treating the |Woman as a Woman, for starters ...
NO SEX..can come later
your ALL SHIT mate
enz

Taurusprince1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was like a couple days before I turned 16. Wasnt the girl I wanted but i aint complainin. That was the first time I got my nipples licked, it was crazy. Fucked another girl two days later.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
21 for pussy.
Although I lost my virginity to another guy at 15 and enjoyed having only gay sex until 21, when I first slept with a woman. I never planned it to happen this was but I'm very pleased and proud that it did.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you think getting your end away makes you a man?

I think it's just a common expression.

...but gay sex does['nt] count?

I think he just wants to hear from straight guys so he can compare. I don't think he meant that gay sex does not count for becoming a man or anything like that.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So which is it you want to know? When we became men or when we first had sex?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know that "becoming a man" is an expression commonly used, indicating that having sex makes you a "man", but it is also a unfair pressure put on young people. They hear it and take it to heart.

I was with my first girl/woman (she was older) at 14, and I certainly was far from being "a man" at that time. Ironic that I remember those were the exact words she used. I was at a fair and she told her friends that she was going to take me to a stall and "make me a man".

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got head when I was ~13 or 14, three times. Then I had sex when I was 17, and it did not make me a man. I'm 21 now, and still separating manhood from wanna-be-manhood. Not to mention, I've been pretty gay nowadays.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
16. lost my virginity for 3 days in a row.LOL!!! had the same gal(1 yr older) for 3 days in a row. got my first BJ on day 2, second and third on day 3. nailed that pussy often too!! It did not make me a man, but opened my eyes up to a lot of things. I went about 2 yrs before getting laid again. I wasn't "hot" as a teen, tall, skinny, acne(at times prety bad). I was shy and self conscious about my appearance. I thought maybe I had a good thing between my legs, but wasn't sure.