How old were you when you first measured your penis?

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was somewhere in my 20's when I first measured. Since I had never had trouble in sex and no body ever made comments about my size it never seemed to be something to do before then. A boyfriend I had at the time was in to knowing size and he asked. When I told him I did not know he handed me a dressmakers tape and told me to find out he then proceeded to do it himself which of course skewed the flacid results.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
sth between 16-18
was curious because i was bigger than most guys in my soccer club

but the funny thing it just started at that age to get big

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
18 having being called "big" since age 14. I had just joined a rugby club and noticed a guy who was bigger than me flaccid. A good lesson in life.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
cool,

i was also 14 and it was per the request of a girl who wanted to know before she sucked on it.

ironically, she took me (a 5 incher) over my friend (a 10 incher)
probably because I was hotter though...

E

chris88

1st Like
Media
It was a lot earlier for me than those of you who have posted so far. I still have a journal where I recorded some of it packed away, so I could see when I first started that, but I remember doing so for a decent time before that. I guess my first memories of measuring were in junior high, when I was 11 or 12, but maybe even before that.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think I was 12/13 at the time. I had a friend who was talking about it, and other friends were comparing results. It grossed me out at the time. But then some bird brain asked if it was normal to measure yourself a couple weeks later in health class, and I haven't been afraid to since. :)

Personally, however, i don't measure often, because that topic hardly ever comes up. If it does, i use my last results. :)

Inter Ested

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
first time i measured i was 11 years old. i did that at home after a guy from my school pulled his cock out under the table in a history lesson, got it hard and measured it. everyone saw it including the girls, the teacher (poor guy) had no idea, why the whole class was giggling. my exhibitionist mate told the whole class that he had a 5.5-inch-dick and was very proud of it. at home i measured myself, and it was about 4.5. i stopped measuring my dick on a regulare base with 16. it was 7.5 inches long already for a year than and it made no sense to me to see the same result again and again.

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Early 14 after some of my classmates talked about length...it was 12.5cm (5") then. It had only started to increase in size since about 13.5 and took a few more years to fully develop.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I first measured when I was in 5th grade, I think. I was an early bloomer and my cock was almost fully grown at that point. My friends (who didn't even have pubes yet) were amazed by it and one of them even offered to start rumors with the girls that I had a big dick.

Ironically, I didn't grow much more after that and the other guys all caught up to me, and then some. I swear they're making that shit up when they say the average penis is 5.1", because every dick I've seen has been longer than mine (but few have been thicker)! Not that the length is an issue... I'm quite happy with mine.

luciferthomas

Just Browsing
Media
I never measured. My wife did it the first time it had ever been done before we were married. We only did it because of the reaction of some friends when they saw me with an erection.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I remember it was summer school and I was almost 14. We had swim first thing then volleyball right after so we were still in our swim briefs. At that time I don't recall being awkward in that situation until we were in about our third day and one of the girls I was taking a liking to started talking to me. She was maturing great. During one game everyone started laughing when I noticed that one of the guys was sporting an erection that could not be contained in our briefs. He ran from the gym. One girl said he must be at least 7 inches. The coach yelled at us to hit the showers and change. That night I measured myself and I was 7 and almost a half inches. The next morning on the bus some of the guys were talking about what had happened and one guy said he was 7 and some. Most were around 5 to 6 inches. I was asked how big I was so I said 7 1/2. I was asked to prove it. I was too embarrassed. During volleyball when I was at the net one of the girls top fell off and her huge areolas were right in my face. I was ERECT in 3 seconds flat !!! The top half of my cock flew out of my briefs. At that time my foresking still painfully retracted over my head. I was shocked and tried to stuff myself back into my swim briefs but only appeared to be jerking off in front of everyone. The coach saw what was happening and took off his shirt and covered me up and ran me to the locker room. He told me to shower and be sure to use cold water. I guess my girth and my skinny ass made me look huge. I was the talk of the bus for the rest of the summer.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must have been over 17 because it was after I had a particular girlfriend. I just thought I was normal an was suprised how big I was. None of the girls I slept with mentioned it, though they did start mentioning it as I got older and they got more experienced. I think I held of measuring it because it is mentioned in a book called Adrian Mole about a nerd who measures his dick.

AusGuy1818

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
FieldRatt9 said:
During volleyball when I was at the net one of the girls top fell off and her huge areolas were right in my face.

What on earth could she be wearing (while playing sport mind you) that could fall off so easily?