How old were you when you messed around for the first time?

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was 19. I was never comfortable with my body so I never did. Some how I was able to resist all the temptations throughout the years. But I am glad I waited cause I feel I am now or was old enough to handle all the baggage that comes along with it (Don't lie, we all know there is always baggage)

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was 18 on holiday in spain. plucked up the courage to go and find a gay bar for the first time. i was young, fit and dressed in short denim shorts and a tight vest.
had few drinks and got chatted up by a man who must have been about 25 years old. i ended up back at his place and gave me oral sex then let me fuck him.
i was so nervous but at the same time really turned on. i was facinated by his huge cock and the amount he shot.

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hmmm... Iunno, there were many instances growing up that i played, "i'll show you mine if you show me yours" with a couple guys and girls, we were prob 8 or 9 years old, the age you don't really know what sex is.

I remember one guy, we were pretty close friends when we were younger, and I had a big elaborate tree house in my backyard that my dad had made, and me and him would go up there, and fool around all the time. Humping each other, sucking, jerking, but not really knowing the terms of what we were doing, we just said humpin for all of it. I got in contact with him again a couple of years ago, and one night on msn we were talking and i casually brought it up, and he said that he remembers doing it, but he don't swing that way anymore... who knows though, he might have been afraid to admit it.

I consider my first real experience, that I knew what I was actually doing was when I was 12, and my neighbour was 12 also. We were best friends, and one day when he was over after school we were playing the N64, and after the game was done, he stood up and told me to stand up. So I did, and he got behind me and started grinding my ass. We both got hard and we played around with each other dicks through our pants... Each day it progressed, until we pretty much did everything. We had MANY sleepovers after that, having lots of fun at night.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was six a girl who lived two blocks away from me took her clothes off and I touched her pussy. I thought it was really strange at the time, not really understanding sex or anything.

hossstick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was about 8 years old and visiting the neighbor girl, daughter of one of my teachers, who was about 13, her family had a large, old farm house in a nearby orchard. She asked if she could see my penis then I could see her vagina, I was curious so I dropped my pants she touched me and laid back on her bed and pulled her panties down. I got a close look and she asked me to lay on top of her, she and I wiggled around for a while but at that age I didn't have an erection, she only had a few wisps of pubic hair. I remember at least one other time that we "played" while on the garden swing. I was happy to have the experience even though we didn't consummate any thing. When I was about 16 I saw her again from a distance when she was visiting mutual friends, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Love the story,I had kinda the same thing happen when I was 10.The girl next door had just gotten out of the bath and only had a towl on and ask me to put my penis on her vagina.She took her towl off and laid on her bed and I took off my shorts and laid on top of her and we just rubbed around for a little bit.Other than touching each other that was about it.I did date her in High School,so we did have sex for real that time.

The Lorax

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was molested by a fifth grade girl when I was six, but I hardly count that as my first sexual experience.

What I consider to be my first time fooling around was when I was seventeen. About four months after I broke up with my first boyfriend, he propositioned me into fooling around with him in a park - no strings attached. We were completely naked in the back of his car when he stuck his penis in my butt, and I didn't like it at all. I told him it hurt too much and made him take it out. I haven't had a sexual experience that intense since then. Now I'm just waiting for the right guy to sweep me off my feet. That was about six months ago.

hossstick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was molested by a fifth grade girl when I was six, but I hardly count that as my first sexual experience.

What I consider to be my first time fooling around was when I was seventeen. About four months after I broke up with my first boyfriend, he propositioned me into fooling around with him in a park - no strings attached. We were completely naked in the back of his car when he stuck his penis in my butt, and I didn't like it at all. I told him it hurt too much and made him take it out. I haven't had a sexual experience that intense since then. Now I'm just waiting for the right guy to sweep me off my feet. That was about six months ago.

Umm wow that sucks.....I was kinda looking for good stories not ones of hurt and molestation.

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i agree with everyone, i look back and think of it as a sexual pre-school lol. all the kids from my neighborhood/building would mess around with eachother, i think the first time was when i was around 11, but the kids ranged from there up to 17.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i was a late bloomer so none of this messing around business didn't happen for me until i was 18, which is also when i had my first kiss. i never really got too far with the guy though... it was only a lot of making out and hickies. the furthest we went was him fingering me and i gave him a hand job.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I was probably about 12 or 13; it was with my best friend and neighbor, a few months younger, and happened when we spent the night camping out in my backyard.....nothing too serious, just showing off our "boners" and feeling each other. this was pre-ejaculation, tho I had started growing light pubic hair and he hadnt, so mine fascinated him. we kept it up maybe a year or so, but never graduated to "real" sex.

hossstick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never ate pussy until I was around 20, I kind a thought it would be gross but once I did, it was like a switch was flipped and it has become almost hobby like.

Yeah I hear you on the switch thing.I ate my first pussy (for real) when I was 14 and scence I love doing it all the time.If I could start a pussy eating club I would be the president.

hossstick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MIDLIFEBEAR:I put this post up for people to talk about experiences they had when they were younger,older or what ever age that this experience happend,but with the same age or close to the same age partner.I did not put it up here for people to talk about adults with underage people/kids and the things that happend to them.I don't condone adult underage acts and would rather not hear about it.