How old were you when you messed around for the first time?

leshe

Just Browsing
Media
DUDE,I was 7 and she was 8,its not like i was 18.We were both underage and we didnt know what we were doing.for her it was that part on a boy she had never seen and for me it was the same thing.I was just talking about somthing that happend way way back in the day,and it was not disturbing.

If it was just a case of she was "boy' curious and you "girl" curious when you were 7 and 8 how did the "licking of pussy" come about in that, there is something very very disturbing about the picture you are drawing up in here bro, very disturbing.

hondarx1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it was just a case of she was "boy' curious and you "girl" curious when you were 7 and 8 how did the "licking of pussy" come about in that, there is something very very disturbing about the picture you are drawing up in here bro, very disturbing.

If that is how you really feel then this thread should be taken down.

Moderators can you help with taking this post down?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think this is about kids with kids and adults recollecting times when they were kids. So leave it alone, not everyone is after a child but might like to discuss their childhood. Guess what???? Its healthy talk about sexuallity!

hondarx1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is about kids with kids and adults recollecting times when they were kids. So leave it alone, not everyone is after a child but might like to discuss their childhood. Guess what???? Its healthy talk about sexuallity!

Yes I know it is.I am the one who started this thread.I just made a new profile.But anyway I ment to talk about exactly what you are saying,but some people are getting offended and I think it may be time to take my post down.

leshe

Just Browsing
Media

sex between children and adults (which is indiscribably hideous and cruel) AS WELL AS sex between little children is the kind of thing pedophiles feed on and enjoy, I am well aware of the natural discovery of sexuality by children and that it sometimes includes show and touch, but honestly Ive never had of children as ypoung as 6 innocently licking each others genitals as part of this discovery, it seems like something an adult would have told or shown them and when such activities are being discussed on forums like this one the pedophiles have a field day!

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Around 7.

Both I and my 9 year old sister were involved.

With our 16 year old babysitter (or was it she messing around?).

We got to play with a pussy that had hair and proper labia while she played with our bits that had neither, to speak of.

Even at that age we somehow knew about incest being a no-go area and weren't interested in each other in the slightest.

But we couldn't wait for our folks to go out on the town.

And, by the way. No tongues were ever involved. Just exploring with eyes and fingertips was enough at that age.