how old were you when you started pe??

hyffe_beats

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(hope this is not a immation of any other threads,and is in the right section)

how old were you when you started?? i was 17, kinda think i was too young and had some more natural growing to do but i was so damn eager to have 8inchs in high school...you think i started to young?? and how old were you when you started??

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(hope this is not a immation of any other threads,and is in the right section)

how old were you when you started?? i was 17, kinda think i was too young and had some more natural growing to do but i was so damn eager to have 8inchs in high school...you think i started to young?? and how old were you when you started??

I started pumping around the age of 30, but didn’t get into anything else till my mid 50’s. the point is Hyffe, how do you regard the age you started at? I would have thought it might have assisted your natural development and possibly worked better than taking it up in latter years? And did you reach your goal, btw?

hyffe_beats

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started pumping around the age of 30, but didn’t get into anything else till my mid 50’s. the point is Hyffe, how do you regard the age you started at? I would have thought it might have assisted your natural development and possibly worked better than taking it up in latter years? And did you reach your goal, btw?
i guess i just thought it would have had stunted my natural growth..and yes i reached my goal :biggrin1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 34. the wife was pregnant with child #2. I did some jelqing and clamping. I didn't really notice anything until about a month after the baby was born and the wife was ready to resume our normal sexual activity. I got about half way in and she says, "what have you been doing?"
" what do ya mean?"
"you are bigger, fatter. you were thick before and now you are thicker, what or who have you been doing."
"nothing, honey. I think you need to get used to it again."

I had stopped doing PE, but after that I started again. I finally admitted to the wife what I had been doing. she admitted she was worried that she would be all stretched out down there and would not please me and that I would not satisfy her. she thought it was wonderful of me or my cock to get a little longer and a lot thicker just to keep her happy. she actually kind of did cock worshipping for awhile. I rec'd more blow jobs and she would just stop and admire my cock at full capacity, hardness. she also measured me from time to time, but mostly she liked getting fucked, a lot. she had a healthy sexual appetite before kids. it tapered off after the first, greatly increased between child 2 and child 3. she told her gf down the street that I had got bigger, down there, and her gf got all curious. the wife asked me a lot of questions, and she relayed this to her gf, so her gf's husband could get bigger. the gf eventually wanted to see "me", but the wife said no. then the gf doubted I was big, and the wife told her to come up and check the bulge in my pants. I found this part out later from my wife. apparently, my wife initiated a penis "awakening" in her gf, she started checking guys' bulges everywhere they went.

treefarmer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was around 52. Did it conscientiously for about 3 years. I can't recall what my starting measurements were but think I grew about an inch long and three-quarters of an inch around. I'm 61 now and just shy of 8 x 5.75. I used methods around jelqing/milking. When I first started, my wife was gone for about 3 months (visiting relatives overseas). She noticed a difference almost immediately. I finally told her what I was doing. She was quite satisfied.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was 23 years old when a good bud turned me on to pumping; that was nearly 16 years ago. I’ve also never kept records, except that I was approximately 7.6 in length by about 5.6 in girth when I first started. The last time I measured after a week off of pumping my cock was 8.3 by 6.5.

I started pumping with a 9 x 2.25 cylinder but soon switched to larger tubes cause it was too easy to max out or fill the whole tube after a couple of sessions. Today, I have two cylinders. I use the 10 x 2.5 cylinder and do a total of 3 pump sets. Each set is usually 20 to 25 minutes max with 10 minute rest periods. Generally didn't use the 10 X 2.75 unless I'd already done 3 twenty-minute pumps in the 2.5. . Up until about 5 years ago, I routinely pumped 3 to 6 times a week depending on the amount of free time I had. There are times when I’ve refrained for a week or two or pumped less. Yes, I can just about max out my 10 X 2.5 cylinder at the end of a 3 set session. Six hours later, length-wise I just about back to normal. Girth is more easily retained, especially with a cockring. For about the last 5 years, I generally do 2 sessions every other day (sometimes I may do it every day for a week or so) for maintaining girth; in the morning while I’m shaving, showering, brushing my teeth and drying my hair. Love pumping in a hot shower. Yeah, I love the feel of my girth after pumping, it almost like an out of body experience or holding someone else’s wide bodied junk in your hand. Once I’ve pumped my cock up big, I love to stroke it while standing in front of the mirror and refer to it as my hog cock, guess I’m a Harley-D type of guy. In my gallery here at lpsg, if the pic is one shortly after I’ve pumped, I’ll generally make that notation in the legend.

When I lived in Houston, I had 4 buddies that I pumped with and we're all animals. As two of them are married and need excuses to get out we don't always (all 4) get together. There are other times when I pump alone. Only thing my buds and I never sprung for was one or two of what’s called a double pump. If you've ever seen the Al Parker vid, those look hot as hell and I can tell you that they really are. I’ve used a double pump a couple of times at white parties and it really wild if two of you are in the same tube and can get your cocks touch.

The one thing that I really hate about pumping is that after a full 3 sets the end (or the head) of my cock hangs really weird. Those pics, I won’t show anyone. My buds don’t really care, but I’ve had a lot of girls/women remark that they think it’s absolutely disgusting and that I can fuck em, but that's there no way they'll give me head, lick it or even fondle it.