How old would u go?

B_Echidna22

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys! was just wonderin if u were desperate how old would the person b that u would fuck? when i was a teen i did a 45year old (admittedly hot) guy. Anyone have similar experiences?

VW53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ummmm.....

If they're good looking, who cares? People get WAY too hung up on how old a person is.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ummmm.....

If they're good looking, who cares? People get WAY too hung up on how old a person is.

Amen! Age never played that much of a factor as far as sex, as long as I was attracted to them, and of course, a mutual feeling. Now that I am older, it would thrill me to no ends to have some younger hunk do the deed with me - even if it was just as "trade." :redface:

Having used that word "trade", some might not know the meaning. We used it all the time for having sex with someone who did not/would not necessarily do anything but lay there and get their rocks off. Any one have a different meaning? :confused:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in my 20's, I serviced a lot of guys in their late 40's and 50's. Am now 38, and the two oldest guys (both body builders) that I've had sex with in the last year were both in their late 60's. Okay, so I like being the boy to a built daddy.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm as a general rule I'd say mid forties. Of course there are exceptions and the girl has to be attractive. Bowflex grandmas are pretty bangin'...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any age. If I find someone physically attractive, I'll sleep with them. :wink:

We know. :biggrin1: I'm sure your hooking up with the divine Miss Bliss got many a 30+ woman cruising her local high school bus stops or at the very least sent her running to Gold's Gym to be worthy of such a fine stud as yourself. :smile::cool:

When I was 24 I had sex with a 34 year old guy who was awesome at cunnilingus. He was the first man that got me to squirt. :redface::wink:

When I was 40 I had sex with a 51 yr old man who sucked at everything but anal. That didn't put me off older guys; but it did put me off older guys who think they are Paulie Walnuts. :tongue:

At 41 I had sex with a 27 yr old. He was 14 years younger than me. Would I go out with someone younger than that? Sure, why not. :flirt:

Last edited:

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah age typically isn't a factor for me so long as I am attracted to them. I really really like older women. There's a maturity there that you can't get from alot of younger girls.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m into guys that are half my age and can say there are lots of guys out there into older. Lots, and I mean lots of them looking for a quick fling which sounds hot and all but I am only into the relationship minded types as the passion involved with that is a much greater allure than a hot body for a few hours. Now I just gotta find another one!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting that the OP was prefaced with, "if you were desperate..."

I'm glad us old geezers keep the youngsters from killing themselves when they're desperate!:biggrin1:

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cut-off was always around 40, but I was reading People magazine in the dentist waiting room the other day and saw some articles pertaining to Brooke Shields and Heather Locklear. I was all like "holy shit, they have less wrinkles than me." So I've bumped up my platform to 50.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting that the OP was prefaced with, "if you were desperate..."

I'm glad us old geezers keep the youngsters from killing themselves when they're desperate!:biggrin1:

LOL, if he only knew how many 18-25 year olds out there that would not touch somebody their own age but have secret affairs on the side with older guys I doubt he would be saying that. There are LOTS of guys (what really surprises me is how many under 30 married guys) looking for a discreet older guy, maybe it’s because they trust us or something else but nonetheless, I don’t think desperate comes to their minds when looking.