How old would u go?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_Echidna22, May 27, 2008.

1. B_Echidna22

B_Echidna22 New Member

Hey guys! was just wonderin if u were desperate how old would the person b that u would fuck? when i was a teen i did a 45year old (admittedly hot) guy. Anyone have similar experiences?

2. VW53

VW53 Member

Albums:
    Ummmm.....

If they're good looking, who cares? People get WAY too hung up on how old a person is.

3. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Amen! Age never played that much of a factor as far as sex, as long as I was attracted to them, and of course, a mutual feeling. Now that I am older, it would thrill me to no ends to have some younger hunk do the deed with me - even if it was just as "trade." :redface:

Having used that word "trade", some might not know the meaning. We used it all the time for having sex with someone who did not/would not necessarily do anything but lay there and get their rocks off. Any one have a different meaning? :confused:

4. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

I'd probably go 40-ish... If she were hot enough :wink:

5. B_Echidna22

B_Echidna22 New Member

40's a pretty good age i guess. experienced yet doesn't have tits that brush off the carpet when she bends over lol nice cock btw arty

6. No_Strings

Gold Member

Any age. If I find someone physically attractive, I'll sleep with them. :wink:

7. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    When I was in my 20's, I serviced a lot of guys in their late 40's and 50's. Am now 38, and the two oldest guys (both body builders) that I've had sex with in the last year were both in their late 60's. Okay, so I like being the boy to a built daddy.

8. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmmm as a general rule I'd say mid forties. Of course there are exceptions and the girl has to be attractive. Bowflex grandmas are pretty bangin'...

9. Principessa

Gold Member

We know. :biggrin1: I'm sure your hooking up with the divine Miss Bliss got many a 30+ woman cruising her local high school bus stops or at the very least sent her running to Gold's Gym to be worthy of such a fine stud as yourself. :smile::cool:

When I was 24 I had sex with a 34 year old guy who was awesome at cunnilingus. He was the first man that got me to squirt. :redface::wink:

When I was 40 I had sex with a 51 yr old man who sucked at everything but anal. That didn't put me off older guys; but it did put me off older guys who think they are Paulie Walnuts. :tongue:

At 41 I had sex with a 27 yr old. He was 14 years younger than me. Would I go out with someone younger than that? Sure, why not. :flirt:

#9 Principessa, May 28, 2008
    Last edited: May 28, 2008
  10. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:
    i gotta agree with strings.

in fact i tend to find oler women attractive. i still got my childhood crush on kim basinger and rene russo. jodie foster is turning to a fine wine herself also

11. bboy24

bboy24 Member

Yeah age typically isn't a factor for me so long as I am attracted to them. I really really like older women. There's a maturity there that you can't get from alot of younger girls.

12. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Well, that is a good question. I think I would agree with Artful Dodger, if they're good looking and making me feel comfterable I would maybe do it.

13. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    This makes me feel warm all over!
    Did I ever tell you that I love this site!
    Have a great day to you all.

14. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

I’m into guys that are half my age and can say there are lots of guys out there into older. Lots, and I mean lots of them looking for a quick fling which sounds hot and all but I am only into the relationship minded types as the passion involved with that is a much greater allure than a hot body for a few hours. Now I just gotta find another one!

15. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Interesting that the OP was prefaced with, "if you were desperate..."

I'm glad us old geezers keep the youngsters from killing themselves when they're desperate!:biggrin1:

16. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

My cut-off was always around 40, but I was reading People magazine in the dentist waiting room the other day and saw some articles pertaining to Brooke Shields and Heather Locklear. I was all like "holy shit, they have less wrinkles than me." So I've bumped up my platform to 50.

17. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

LOL, if he only knew how many 18-25 year olds out there that would not touch somebody their own age but have secret affairs on the side with older guys I doubt he would be saying that. There are LOTS of guys (what really surprises me is how many under 30 married guys) looking for a discreet older guy, maybe it’s because they trust us or something else but nonetheless, I don’t think desperate comes to their minds when looking.

18. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Age is just a number we are assigned. If I found someone attractive (inner and outer), age would not be a factor.

19. MuscledHorse

MuscledHorse Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I find this question more or less an ignorant one. If someone is in shape, who cares? I've been with a 58 year old bodybuilder when i was in Fort Lauderdale who looked half age and easily rivaled his overweight couch potato teen/college counterparts.

20. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Well, I'm not hung up on age at all.
    My gf is 24 and I'm 61. So she's not hung up on age either.

Draft saved Draft deleted