How old you look vs. how old you are

bigtexpecs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fortunately men.. our wonderful big cocks never age.. and beleive me as a 62 year old man.. mine works as good as it ever did..and I am as popular or more popular at this age than I was at 25! Young boys love us older studs.. it is amazing! Take heart you aging older dudes.. it only gets better...as long as you have a big dick! ...no one cares how old you are or how you age!! ..however, if you have a small dick dudes, then better save money for a facelift.. sorry.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fortunately men.. our wonderful big cocks never age.. and beleive me as a 62 year old man.. mine works as good as it ever did..and I am as popular or more popular at this age than I was at 25! Young boys love us older studs.. it is amazing! Take heart you aging older dudes.. it only gets better...as long as you have a big dick! ...no one cares how old you are or how you age!! ..however, if you have a small dick dudes, then better save money for a facelift.. sorry.

Well, that´s just YOUR opinion. I personally prefer a young looking guy with a small or average dick than an old looking guy with a huge dick ;)

But of course we are all different, and your opinion is as good as mine. But I just wanted to express MY opinion....:smile:

But I admit that you are right that generally speaking, it is easier for an older guy to get sex if he has a big penis than if he hasn´t. But when if it dosn´t work? Wouldn´t he then be better of with a smaller dick that works? LOL...

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have the same problem. I look a lot younger than I really am. I'm 22, but people always take me for a 15 year old boy. I can understand your problem, but I take it as a compliment, and in a couple of years, I will probably appreciate it even more. Sadly, I don't have any good advice for you, except trying to be yourself and let things go. Maybe you SHOULD try dating girls that are younger than you, if that is something you can deal with. Good luck! :)

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I honestly think if you find someone that cares about you, and you about them, everything else just falls into place. We all carry "baggage" of some type, you may carry one additional bag or so, but hey there's a lot that are carrying that amount. I honestly believe the key to getting past the social phobia part of yourself is to put yourself into small social situations at first, say a hobby, or a class at night, or something similar. Your meds will help with this. Then as more time goes on, you may find you are doing it more yourself than the meds helping you and your need for the meds may decrease. Worst thing you can do IMO is hole yourself up; the situation can get worse that way! I wish you luck!

wonderme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 20 but people generally think I'm 15/16/17 and I get ID'd all the time...

I got ID'd for a 12 dvd the other week and I'm pretty sure I don't look that young :rolleyes:

Anonymous1991

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not saying that you don't have your own unique difficulties. But EVERY woman wants a man who's older than them. I'm 24, most people think I'm 19-20.

EVERY girl my age completely ignores me, I am actually invisible to them. I can talk to them and they will reply to my older looking friends as if they were the ones talking.

You have NO IDEA how much you are COMPLETELY fucked as a young looking guy. No girl wants to date a guy that resembles their younger brother.

I get hit on by a lot of girls, unfortunately they are always high school girls. It's torture that the only women on the planet who see anything sexual in me are ILLEGAL for me to sleep with!

I'm insanely mature for my age, I started my own company and am very wealthy, but nobody sees that. People actually ignore me or call me a liar when I tell them what I do.

To the original poster: don't worry about sex, I've had long droughts like you but trust me, just have FUN. You are born with the knowledge of how to have sex. Just make love to the girls body and pound the fuck out of her, they love it.

I'm lucky that I don't have any real anxiety's to speak of, I get pissed at my youthfulness but have no issues... aside from blue balls.

Unless you meet a cougar. LOL!

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd say that honesty would definitely be the best approach here. Genetically speaking, are the rest of your family 'youthful looking'?
This is a trump card that's most definitely in your favour. Yeah sure, you may get rejected by young girls looking for 'older' guys but fuck it, who needs em?!?!
It's the older women (40+) in cougar territory that would be thrilled to be with a man close to their age who can pass as a 'toy-boy'... you're closer to their wavelength intellectually and emotionally being 32 and you have the look of youth on your side....Double whammy of goodness.
I'm 27 and always get asked for my i.d when going out (if i've recently shaven) and i'll admit that it does irk and irritate the shit out of me, but there is also that exuberance/giddy feeling afterwards... that 'yeah, i've still got it!'
Trust me, you've got a good thing going when you don't look ravaged and raped by father time... enjoy your youthful looks while they last... who knows, in a few years time this problem might be a thing of the past. ;)

"i love sam_solo26" and his youthful looks do nothing to deter my overzealous lust!!!

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Someone lately asked me my age and I told him to guess.
He guessed a decade low. I guess that's nice.
It seemed more important when I was in my twenties ... very nice to look 22 when you're 29.
But as I get older, I care less and less.
The conveyor belt does its thing. As you get resigned to that, the felicity of looking like you stepped onto the belt a little later than you really did ... loses its charm.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never lie about my age but probably because I have been told I look much younger than my nearly 48 years - and so, it's fun to tell people my real age and have them looked shocked - it feeds my ego :biggrin1:. My BF lies about his age all the time. Took me a long time to figure out just how old he really was. I think people lie about their age all the time. Doesn't bother me one bit though it does make me wonder what else they lie about.

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always looked older.
I'm 20 now. People usually peg me for 22-23. The highest anyone has ever guessed was 28.
You better pray for the first person to ever guess me above 30. 'Cause I'mma lose my shit on them.

D_Percy Plunger

Account Disabled
Media
The youngest I,ve been taken for was 19. I'm currently a traditional student in college, and one day in class these two females complimented my attire and also added " today you look like you could be someones father" and my response was, that's because I am some one's father, I have a 4yr old son and a 14 yr step- daughter. They were like " WAIT!!! How old are you"? I said 30. They were shocked and in total disbelief. There was about 5 other students in the calss at the time that all heard the convo and all also thought I was 19. I had to show them my driver's license to prove that I was telling the truth.

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
I am 26 but most people think I am mid to late 30's. It sucks. I can't imagine what I'll look like when I'm actually mid-30's. Will I look like I'm in my 50s? I was being offered drinks at 14 bc people thought I was over 21.

Smoetimes people say i look like im in my thirties even though I'm only 22