How one is judged

happysucks: I have read a lot here and posted a little but does this make my content less than those who post a ton?

What I mean is all the "feeling sorry for smaller guys" and "I only talk to you if you hang as large as I do threads"

In the "smaller guy" topic, it's pointed out where one views another "soft" and lables this guys size on his "soft" cock.

I myself am smaller when soft.

SOFT!

but hard I'm much larger.

My question to the forum i, is it all about the showers or do the growers equal the showers level in class?

dblmeat - I enjoy his posts - doesn't need to better himself with putting his large cock on the scale of a mans worth.

and as for "not large - no love from me"

The man that may be the only one to ever fully understand you, love and show you the respect you ask for as a person, may have the jr. sized happymeal and with the mindset of a size queen, could be lost on the other guy looking for a wild night behind a tree and nothing more.

I guess I just don't understand the whole larger penis clique and reading the threads has only made me think more of this clique as another version of I'm white and you are not.

Maybe not everyone as when I first came on I was welcomed by many with open arms to my smaller size. but upon reading I see many others make up the larger picture of over 10 or don't bother posting.

who knows.

Craig

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Curious take, but totally off the mark, happy.

This board is not for the measurement of a man's worth based on his penis size, soft or hard.

It's not a clique of big guys who have pity on the 'small' fellow.

And it certainly does not exclude a man from membership based on size.

As for the "I'm white and your not" thing, it's more like an "I'm white in a brown/red/black/yellow world" thing.

The LPSG is about guys who have difficulty doing what is considered "normal" by the average world because of their size, not in spite of it.

ORCABOMBER: Happysucks, I think I get where you're going, like you, I'm not a giant when soft, but I like it that way, I hope you like it that as well, I think it's just one of those things that people neglect to truely think about, I mean, there's the whole "showers" and "growers" deal involved isn't there?

But a lot of people and I might guess a decent amount of young women fall for the whole idea that the penis doesn't get bigger when aroused, so what you see is what you get.

I think we sort of reflect society at large (wherever that is), in that we have our own views and perceptions, personally, I'd ask that if there's a thread that cheesing you off, not to worry, because you're a cool person and your point matters, so if you want to comment, let 'em have it! ;D

James249620002000: Being a grower and not a shower has been difficult for me. When in showers in school, at gyms, etc., when young, I was teased for my lack of endowment. I appear small. I know, because I am gay and have been with lots of men, that I measure up well when hard, but not when soft. I can live with my lack of endowment when soft, but I know that sometimes men don't give me a chance to show what I have when hard because of my small endowment when soft. Maybe we growers need a support group!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=James249620002000 link=board=meetgreet;num=1071018867;start=0#3 date=12/10/03 at 04:27:23]Maybe we growers need a support group![/quote]

You have one, dude ... we're it!

In a way, you have what some would think an advantage. I would like to know whether or not a guy is coming on to me because he sees something about me that he likes other than a big cock, but since I 'show' it's hard to know for sure. I'd like to think that there's something about me that's appealing besides just an accident of genetics. I don't dislike being hung, but sometimes you want to be more than just a piece of meat. In your case there's no way your potential sex partner knows beforehand that you're packing a big tool, so you can rest assured that he finds something appealing about you other than your genitalia. Appreciate that. When he later finds out that he found the big package, it's a bonus. That would work for me!

Phallostrates: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1071018867;start=0#4 date=12/10/03 at 10:12:57]
I would like to know whether or not a guy is coming on to me because he sees something about me that he likes other than a big cock, but since I 'show' it's hard to know for sure. [/quote]

Oh, please! Remember I've finally met you in the flesh… and what fine, smooth flesh it is. ;) With your face, body, personality and intelligence you'd still have guys clamoring all over you if you had only a five incher… and I think you know that. There's my show of support.

Jacinto has a point. I'm not a shower. Guys must be attracted to me for other reasons and I like it that way. Size queens turn me off and so I'd prefer being recognize for other assets. But once we're in the bedroom, the men never disapprove of the big surprise when it's unveiled. If having a big dick is important to you, be thankful yours is big when it's erect. That's more than most men can claim… or at least more than they can truthfully claim.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As for Encinto, I can't imagine it's being an either/or thing, and not being chosen for the total package. Some might find his looks (facial and physique) more appealing than his crotch and others his personality/intelligence, but, what the hell, might as well just accept it all, no matter how hard to believe!

Luke

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome, Craig!

I truly hope you won't "mis-judge" (or, mis-interpret) our forum or what we do here.

[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1071018867;start=0#1 date=12/09/03 at 19:56:18]

"...This board is not for the measurement of a man's worth based on his penis size, soft or hard.

It's not a clique of big guys who have pity on the 'small' fellow.

And it certainly does not exclude a man from membership based on size.

The LPSG is about guys who have difficulty doing what is considered "normal" by the average world because of their size, not in spite of it."

[/quote]

I couldn't have expressed it better, Pecker!
Way to go!     ;)

The thing that constantly strikes me is how this entire site started as somewhat of a joke (about three years ago!) and has become a bonafide success in every sense of the word.

We are (still) basically an "advice forum" (which was the original intention beyond the early laughs!) but what's happened over time is even more noteworthy.

Our forum has included many, MANY discussions about male sexuality, male health, personal, social, cultural, and relational topics.  We've welcomed younger members to bring their questions and express their concerns.  And, low and behold---we've even been able to attract women--surprise!  ;) here for their insights and helpful advice to us (often wavering) fellas who sometimes don't always have a clue!  So, we've ALL learned from one another.

Whether one's a shower, or, a "grower" I don't think really matters here at all.  As Pecker said, there is no "clique" per se.

If you're male, female, living, breathing, concerned about male sexuality (or sex in general), and have an interest in the penis (small, big, or large) this is the site to learn, share, and express your views.

We've been through alot around here over three years.

I think we're one tough bunch!  ;D  --in the RIGHT way!