How open are women towards rimming?

Anant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello beautiful ladies... just got into the world of rimming and loved it... wanted to find out how open women are towards being rimmed? Would you be put off if I told you I wanted to rim you? or would that excite you?? Just curious.. :)

wanted to find out how open women are towards being rimmed? Would you be put off if I told you I wanted to rim you? or would that excite you?? Just curious.. :)

I'm fine with being rimmed. I enjoy it, even. If you told me you wanted to do so to me I would find it incredibly off-putting, between not knowing you, seeing from your post history that you have a wife and my having a significant other myself :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Anant

Anant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm fine with being rimmed. I enjoy it, even. If you told me you wanted to do so to me I would find it incredibly off-putting, between not knowing you, seeing from your post history that you have a wife and my having a significant other myself :p

haha... got it.. and its a long, complicated thing with wifey.. am mostly single.. ;-)

Anant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

and with I...i meant any guy.. not necessarily me... :-D

and with I...i meant any guy.. not necessarily me... :-D

Any man that walked up to me and said they wanted to lick my asshole I would find off-putting. I appreciate honesty but I also appreciate a bit of tact and subtlety. Any man that walked up to me and just said "hey, let's fuck" would be equally off-putting.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Any man that walked up to me and said they wanted to lick my asshole I would find off-putting. I appreciate honesty but I also appreciate a bit of tact and subtlety. Any man that walked up to me and just said "hey, let's fuck" would be equally off-putting.

Basically any suggestive to obvious sexual talk upon first meeting exempts the man, err, dude, from any consideration.