How open is your relationship?

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Althought I do enjoy playing up my persona as a bit of a whore on this website, I must admit when it comes to the crunch, it would be a very rare occasion that either myself or my man would sleep with another person.

There are definitely a few guys on here that would fit into that mould for sure! But generally speaking, Im interested to ask the following of people on here who are in relationships:

1) What is the occasion that would actually see you sleep with someone other than your partner? Is it a regular thing for you, and how do you and your partner handle the situation?

2) What qualities do you look for in a person who you or your partner might sleep with?

For me:

1) It would need to be someone my man approves of, but the situation is pretty open for me, threesome, just having my man watch etc, or me watching, its all good.

2) Kind of the same criteria I would look for in a partner generally, which is why we dont get into playing around that much, since the kind of person I would have a threesome with is the kind of person I would look to have a relationship with.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, I see no harm in talking to other people.......but intimacy is a no no. I've went out with multiple guys (recently I had 3) but I had sex with none of them (not that I wouldnt have wanted to). cheating is wrong so I don't do it. Before that I was barebacking with a fuck buddy so I definatley told him fucking other people wasnt an option (not that he could have anyway because we hung out 24/7).

Qualities in a person I look for:

White
Tall
Educated
Sense of humor
Nice teeth/breath
Into Politics
Stable!
Caring
Athletic
Gentleman/Not a douche

D_Woody_Bush

Account Disabled
Media
Ours is officially an open one, but in practice it has happened only a couple of times. When we talked this through, calling it an 'open' relationship was more an acknowledgment that slip-ups can happen but they should not be blown out of proportion.

We do spend a fair amount of time apart, so any encounter with another guy would happen when we're not together. Also, neither of us is going out looking for sex; when it happens its just the way things turn out on that particular occasion.

We only ever had a threesome once, after a drunken night with a friend. Was a bit awkward the next morning and no desire on either part to repeat this. Also, the boyf and me have completely different tastes in men, so we wouldn't even be able to agree on one :rolleyes:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Our triad is open - but not all the way open. If any of us want to date somebody new, we discuss it among the three of us first. None of us would get involved with a new lover if one of us disapproved of that person, or we need to focus on our triad first.

I'm already in two relationships, so I don't need a new partner to fulfill all my needs for sex or companionship. Any of us 3 can choose a new lover because that person brings joy into our lives and we can give them joy in return.

So what do I look qualities for in a new lover?
* Good communication skills so they listen to a partner or friend and understand.
* Good communication skills so they can describe their own needs, desires, and issues.
* In depth knowledge of themselves so they are aware of their needs, desires, issues, and character flaws.
* They have enough responsibility to take care of themselves emotionally, financially, and physically.
* They have the integrity to admit their mistakes and make amends.
* They are intelligent enough to converse about many topics.
* They are sex-positive.
* They are emotionally stable.
* They are compassionate and caring.
* They don't interfere in any of our existing relationships.
* They encourage the best character traits in their friends and partners.
* They are genuinely delighted to see their lovers happy with other partners.
* They have the right sexual orientation. (No use for me to date straight men or lesbians since they are not attracted to my gender.)

Only a very tiny minority of people meet all those requirements.

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Open and relationships just don't mix for me. No judgments on other people for whom it does work, but I'm just not cut out for it.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Althought I do enjoy playing up my persona as a bit of a whore on this website, I must admit when it comes to the crunch, it would be a very rare occasion that either myself or my man would sleep with another person.

There are definitely a few guys on here that would fit into that mould for sure! But generally speaking, Im interested to ask the following of people on here who are in relationships:

1) What is the occasion that would actually see you sleep with someone other than your partner? Is it a regular thing for you, and how do you and your partner handle the situation?

2) What qualities do you look for in a person who you or your partner might sleep with?

For me:

1) It would need to be someone my man approves of, but the situation is pretty open for me, threesome, just having my man watch etc, or me watching, its all good.

2) Kind of the same criteria I would look for in a partner generally, which is why we dont get into playing around that much, since the kind of person I would have a threesome with is the kind of person I would look to have a relationship with.
1) Have never tried threesome before. I think threesome with the cute guys would be a heaven for me. I don't necessarily put my partner into threesome. But my partner must be open-minded and have no jealousy.
2) To become my partner, he must be tall(5 foot 8 is enough), cute, polite, handsome, have a chemistry with me, and be a gentleman. I don't care about race, religion, color, penis size, or money. But he must be "a gentleman"