Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For quite some time now I'm curious to see how other men are "doing their business" in the toilet room.

I don't know where this curiousity came from, but it's there. :redface:

Despite my best efforts, I couldn't find any decent movie showing such thing and of course I won't spy on people or ask my friends..

So, anyone here can point to a site with such movie(s)?
Any other idea how to satisfy my curiousity? I don't expect you to describe how you do that same way as I won't share it just like that. :smile:

"Doing their business"? I think you may wish to be more specific as to what business your referring.

My version of business is relaxing and then pressing and if I get lucky and land a handicap stall then I have those nifty bars for power pressing. :lmao:

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
lol! what business? you know, the business toilet rooms are meant for.. number 2.. more names. should I really spell it out? :redface:
so I guess no movies for me if even the experts here are silent. :frown1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a little confused, are you asking for actual videos of dudes pinching loaves, or an actual Hollywood movie that has some scene of a guy pretending to shit. Do you want to know how they wipe? Are you wanting a scat type video?

I have access to all types of things if you just specify a little more about what exactly you are wanting to see.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm a little confused, are you asking for actual videos of dudes pinching loaves, or an actual Hollywood movie that has some scene of a guy pretending to shit. Do you want to know how they wipe? Are you wanting a scat type video?

I have access to all types of things if you just specify a little more about what exactly you are wanting to see.
no, no scat. I don't want to see the.. results.
just curious to see real person doing it for real, not pretending. seeing him wipe is good bonus but not my main purpose.
if you have anything please let me know! :)