Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Rod!.

Ah yes, chysippus, his usernames being a bad riff on the man who in legend the Gods punished with the sentence of carrying a large stone up a steep hill for eternity..

I now have the answer to this minor mystery Rod, if you're interested: I'm afraid the posts weren't delegated.The other possibly was that I'd blocked the user, and then banished this fact-along with them -from my memory!.

Now that I've used the unblock button,I ( unfortunately) remember this unpleasant and ignorant persons, along with the reason I blocked them!.As you know though, what is repressed always returns!.

Might I suggest you do the same and ignore him?.The lesser pentagram of earth is helpful in this regard,as you know. You may have more luck than I did!.

Anyways, enough about this person. I wanted to say that I reading these posts on occult theory/the higher self etc, even if I don't always comment.I am most impressed with your occult and spiritual knowledge!.

As you may have guessed,I have some interest I'm this area myself.I have certainly learn new things here though.

I am sure there are other here who feel this way too brother!.Don't be put off by the minority of idiots.

Will post again soon-this phone is unsuitable for typing long pieces

Thanks man. Yeah, its become pretty clear to me there are 2 modes people on here will be in. Either argue/disrespect/criticize at every opportunity mode OR intellectual/ reasonable/ discussion mode with the focus on coming to mutual areas of agreement.

I have chosen to only focus on the latter type as my goal is to come closer to fellow members on here and not further apart from them.
If someone is in argue mode that is all they will do; it really doesn't matter how I respond to those in that mode of operation as they are pre-disposed anyway to keep arguing and will fixate on any microscopic fault anywhere they possibly can.

I prefer the spirit of further understanding over the spirit of contention.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Let the OP have his conversation, his platform. If you think he's a loon, so be it. Some are trying to follow.

I'm not sure I'm following that well, but he's doing nothing wrong.

Let "not hateful" free speech thrive!o_O

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Brother you're just starting to make me laugh now man.
I'm happy to have you on for the genuine humor at this point.

Feel free to ask me those specific points you still want clarified. LOL

Reactions: alcor972

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So basically your MO is gloating about how much better you are than everyone on this site? :D

Well, when a dude calls a response that is 100% on the topic at hand a "deflection" what more can a brother do? LOL

I can crawl in a hole and cry I guess...

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brother you're just starting to make me laugh now man.
I'm happy to have you on for the genuine humor at this point.

Feel free to ask me those specific points you still want clarified. LOL
You couldn't clarify butter...

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like the OP to continue his "initial" discussion without all this silly-billy bickering. Any philosophical topic is game. Let's go.

I would like to be both intellectually and sexually stimulated.:)

More soon to come sexy boy.
Thank you for your patience.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it? It seems most of what you do here is go around telling a number of posters how moronic and pretentious they are, all the while going on about how educated and mentally skilled you are.

Pointing out an illogical conclusion is not
1.) telling anyone how moronic and pretentious (s)he is;
2.) going on about my education and skills.
If 'it seems' so to you, the problem is yours.

Reactions: MisterB

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it? It seems most of what you do here is go around telling a number of posters how moronic and pretentious they are, all the while going on about how educated and mentally skilled you are.
Pointing out an illogical conclusion is not
1.) telling anyone how moronic and pretentious (s)he is;
2.) going on about my education and skills.
If 'it seems' so to you, the problem is yours.

Point proven.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[
QUOTE="The Meat Rod Cometh, post: 6702901, member: 1084578"]Point proven.

You haven't got a clue what proof is--you offered none, for example, for your claim that Karl Marx was a talmudic expert.

I plan to make Virtual Reality Simulations that visually show to the audience the concepts and Forms of Radha and Krishna (the Goddess and God) as close as possible to what They actually look like. 2.) Along with the physical real world realistic robots etc. to assist with the full-scale immersion.[/QUOTE]

Well, where are the simulations and robots, fraud?
When you you estimate they'll be 'user-ready'?
How do you know what Radha and Krishna actually look like? Do you have visions?
And the robots? Where are they?
Will the robots come equipped with Holocaust-denial, antisemitic software?
Can they block denial-of-service attacks from your Saturnian boogeymen?

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[

You haven't got a clue what proof is--you offered none, for example, for your claim that Karl Marx was a talmudic expert.

I plan to make Virtual Reality Simulations that visually show to the audience the concepts and Forms of Radha and Krishna (the Goddess and God) as close as possible to what They actually look like. 2.) Along with the physical real world realistic robots etc. to assist with the full-scale immersion.

Can they block denial-of-service attacks from your Saturnian boogeymen?[/QUOTE]

LOL, That gave me a good laugh to read.

Like I said, I'll answer other people's questions at this point on those things I mentioned. The one's who have been respectful and polite.
So just stay tuned of you wanna keep up to date.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Like I said, I'll answer other people's questions at this point on those things I mentioned. The one's who have been respectful and polite.
So just stay tuned of you wanna keep up to date.[/QUOTE]

Yep, keep up to date politely and respectfully with the purveyor of antisemitic, hallucinatory drivel right here!

Reactions: MisterB

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media

So just stay tuned of you wanna keep up to date.[/QUOTE]
I think that's an excellent idea rod!. I don't think you'll get anywhere with that poster admirable as your aims are (free speech that's tolerant/polite etc).

He is the type of educated idiot who knows everything (or imagines he does),but understands nothing:the type of codependent personality that exists usually in social work or education, and who sets about "saving" others from their "delusions" by patronising them.Doubtless either a Christian or zealous atheist.

I first encountered him on another thread, where he lacked the understanding and imagination even to grasp the idea of testing a proposition or argument by taking it further (e.g."slippery slope" argument over euthanasia in med.ethics).

What he is doing is really just a sophisticated form of trolling, and, as I say, my advice is to simply ignore-or else block-him, and not "take the bait".

But moving on:I would indeed like to know my about these plans of yours regarding i.t. simulations - Krishna and the Gopis/Dakinis etc.

Would people be able to undertake initiations in v.r.:e.g.the 3 initiations in Wicca?.Perhaps initiates could choose any object they were devoted to (I think of citizen Kane's Rosebud), and create an avatar:after all, Krishna himself is an avatar (of Shiva)!.

I once used the idea of my ex girlfriend for similar, and attempted to raise the Fire Snake with that!.

I understand that the Thelemites have already done something similar to what you describe, and created a virtual " Abbey of Thelma"!-it is more akin to Kenneth Grant's idea of that place than Rabelais's though!.

Part of me is rather Luddite, and bemoans the fact that peoples powers of visualisation are so poor that they need the technology, bit I do take your point that it will come anyway, and so to be intellectualy and spiritually free we must subvert it...