Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, That gave me a good laugh to read.

Like I said, I'll answer other people's questions at this point on those things I mentioned. The one's who have been respectful and polite.
So just stay tuned of you wanna keep up to date.
I think that's an excellent idea rod!. I don't think you'll get anywhere with that poster admirable as your aims are (free speech that's tolerant/polite etc).

He is the type of educated idiot who knows everything (or imagines he does),but understands nothing:the type of codependent personality that exists usually in social work or education, and who sets about "saving" others from their "delusions" by patronising them.Doubtless either a Christian or zealous atheist.

Yeah. There is alot to my plan. I'm just takin' a few days to figure out how to word exactly what I'm planning to do in more detail.
The concept is to assist each individual in re-awakening their eternal forms and personalities.
Radha Krishna being the Source.

Its actually the other way around with Krishna and Shiva. Shiva being the indirect expansion/partial avatar of Krishna.
Krishna being the source is not an avatar, although many wrongly assume he is an avatar of Vishnu that is also backwards.
Vishnu emanates from Krishna as His expansion.

I'm also going to work on explaining how the multiple arms work is so many deities people see.
Its what we would call a "multi-dimensional" thing.

The main concept is our temporal sexual acts keep us trapped in the cycle of re-incarnation taking on new bodies but those same desires can be transmuted back to their original forms. Called the "Alchemical Marriage" in alchemy.

More to come. But that's a quick summary of some concepts I will be covering.
There are simply so many current misconceptions about Radha Krishna being spread in the world that need to be clarified for the upliftment of all people. And that is what I am doing promptly.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Abbey of Thelma

Abbey of Thelma--without Louise?
Seriously, do you mean Aleister Crowley's Abbey of Thelema?

Fire Snake??? No small wonder she's your ex-girlfriend... Too much Dungeons and Dragons, Ludd.

You and Rod are good intellectual scissoring partners...and the scissors is dull.

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
I think that's an excellent idea rod!. I don't think you'll get anywhere with that poster admirable as your aims are (free speech that's tolerant/polite etc).

He is the type of educated idiot who knows everything (or imagines he does),but understands nothing:the type of codependent personality that exists usually in social work or education, and who sets about "saving" others from their "delusions" by patronising them.Doubtless either a Christian or zealous atheist.

Yeah. There is alot to my plan. I'm just takin' a few days to figure out how to word exactly what I'm planning to do in more detail.
The concept is to assist each individual in re-awakening their eternal forms and personalities.
Radha Krishna being the Source.

Its actually the other way around with Krishna and Shiva. Shiva being the indirect expansion/partial avatar of Krishna.
Krishna being the source is not an avatar, although many wrongly assume he is an avatar of Vishnu that is also backwards.
Vishnu emanates from Krishna as His expansion.

I'm also going to work on explaining how the multiple arms work is so many deities people see.
Its what we would call a "multi-dimensional" thing.

The main concept is our temporal sexual acts keep us trapped in the cycle of re-incarnation taking on new bodies but those same desires can be transmuted back to their original forms. Called the "Alchemical Marriage" in alchemy.

More to come. But that's a quick summary of some concepts I will be covering.
There are simply so many current misconceptions about Radha Krishna being spread in the world that need to be clarified for the upliftment of all people. And that is what I am doing promptly.
Interesting view you have of Krishna. I know Krishna Consciousness believed similar to this, as as obviously they put Krishna/Radha first.A senior Krishna devotee- who was also a Reiki master!-explained similar to me once,-i.e.The idea of liberation being like a "dreamless sleep" that appeared in the Upanishads was mere negation.It was provosional, and contradicted that late Vedas,which saw enlightenment as a form of intimacy between Krishna and his consort(Goddess and God).

Obviously you are equating this with the Alchemical Wedding/Wiccan Great Rite,ie.third degree initiation, hence my earlier comments (interestingly, the above criticism of negation in Hindu and Buddhist thought is echoed in more mainstream thought by the Jewish mystic and philosopher Martin Buber in "I and Thou").

I do understand the concept of Goddess and God/Hieros Gamos in syncretic religion/mysticism.I taught it, and was briefly head of an IOK lodge in a British capital.Also involved in Thelema and Wicca when I was younger.

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting view you have of Krishna. I know Krishna Consciousness believed similar to this, as as obviously they put Krishna/Radha first.A senior Krishna devotee- who was also a Reiki master!-explained similar to me once,-i.e.The idea of liberation being like a "dreamless sleep" that appeared in the Upanishads was mere negation.It was provosional, and contradicted that late Vedas,which saw enlightenment as a form of intimacy between Krishna and his consort(Goddess and God).

Obviously you are equating this with the Alchemical Wedding/Wiccan Great Rite,ie.third degree initiation, hence my earlier comments (interestingly, the above criticism of negation in Hindu and Buddhist thought is echoed in more mainstream thought by the Jewish mystic and philosopher Martin Buber in "I and Thou").

I do understand the concept of Goddess and God/Hieros Gamos in syncretic religion/mysticism.I taught it, and was briefly head of an IOK lodge in a British capital.Also involved in Thelema and Wicca when I was younger.

Cool man. It seems you are familiar with alot of the teachings, practices, etc. that I am.
I also hop in on Wicca circles here and there.

Yeah, the whole negation concept really only contributes to people becoming more addicted to temporal sex thus why its so dangerous and it is really the mainstream view of most who claim they are "spiritual" from what I have seen.
That or the concept of Transcendence/ultimate destination remains vague if not directly negation of personality based in nature.

I notice that view tends to breed a polished/sex addicted/ druggy type culture where all spiritual things are always sort of "floaty" concepts without any solid ground to stand on. Super Personalism is thus where it is at.
The only real way people can overcome temporal sex addiction is with a higher alternative that is tangible, experiencable, practical, lucrative and which gives results.
I have lost track of how many dull conversations that I have had with doped out guys and girls smoking pot who never value the Form and Personalities of Radha Krishna in Their actual light. So I pretty much have stopped even trying to talk with those types of folk.

I like specifics and find pleasure in such detailed specifics regarding truth. I have never found vagueness of any kind in the least satisfying.

What's coming in fast however is what is called Brahmavadi philosophy. This is going to be the one world religion viewpoint once the Vedic knowledge becomes mainstream again within the next few decades.

Basically Brahmavadi is where Radha Krishna are accepted as Eternal and Transcendental and Source BUT with a catch. They also erroneously believe that the impersonal "all-light" or "all oneness" without display of individuality is equally true, and that's the problem with that view point and the very reason why it will become mainstream once KC hits the world stage at large.
Part of my work is to philosophically defeat that viewpoint based on scriptural backing and personal revelations/divine reciprocations for the joy and happiness of all people I encounter.
People need to know that each of them individually are greater than the "all-light" and to embrace their true egos, distinct from the false ego of temporal conceptions and identifications. Specific Relationship is the essence over simple generalized concepts basically is the idea.

But it will be lots of joyful work well worth it. Been cleanin' up the KC world house as well as mis-preaching with truth mixed in but passing as full truth can be just as misleading as wrong teaching altogether.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But it will be lots of joyful work well worth it. Been cleanin' up the KC world house as well as mis-preaching with truth mixed in but passing as full truth can be just as misleading as wrong teaching altogether.

Ah yes,Kraft durch Freude!

AND you're not into raking in a few dinars along the way: 'The only real way people can overcome temporal sex addiction is with a higher alternative that is tangible, experiencable, practical, lucrative and which gives results'. True experiencable (sic) upliftment...

And as you say, 'Specific Relationship is the essence over simple generalized concepts basically is the idea.' Such lofty meaningless pap!

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
Cool man. It seems you are familiar with alot of the teachings, practices, etc. that I am.
I also hop in on Wicca circles here and there.

Yeah, the whole negation concept really only contributes to people becoming more addicted to temporal sex thus why its so dangerous and it is really the mainstream view of most who claim they are "spiritual" from what I have seen.
That or the concept of Transcendence/ultimate destination remains vague if not directly negation of personality based in nature.

I notice that view tends to breed a polished/sex addicted/ druggy type culture where all spiritual things are always sort of "floaty" concepts without any solid ground to stand on. Super Personalism is thus where it is at.
The only real way people can overcome temporal sex addiction is with a higher alternative that is tangible, experiencable, practical, lucrative and which gives results.
I have lost track of how many dull conversations that I have had with doped out guys and girls smoking pot who never value the Form and Personalities of Radha Krishna in Their actual light. So I pretty much have stopped even trying to talk with those types of folk.

I like specifics and find pleasure in such detailed specifics regarding truth. I have never found vagueness of any kind in the least satisfying.

What's coming in fast however is what is called Brahmavadi philosophy. This is going to be the one world religion viewpoint once the Vedic knowledge becomes mainstream again within the next few decades.

Basically Brahmavadi is where Radha Krishna are accepted as Eternal and Transcendental and Source BUT with a catch. They also erroneously believe that the impersonal "all-light" or "all oneness" without display of individuality is equally true, and that's the problem with that view point and the very reason why it will become mainstream once KC hits the world stage at large.
Part of my work is to philosophically defeat that viewpoint based on scriptural backing and personal revelations/divine reciprocations for the joy and happiness of all people I encounter.
People need to know that each of them individually are greater than the "all-light" and to embrace their true egos, distinct from the false ego of temporal conceptions and identifications. Specific Relationship is the essence over simple generalized concepts basically is the idea.

Funny that you mentioned sex addiction-I've just got back from a SLAA meeting as it happens!.I did have problems with that stuff in the past, as I'll come to.like you though, I'm working to overcome that shit.

Though I'm not against sensual pleasures-drugs, sex etc per se,I can certainly see the appeal of asceticism for some, also the dangers of those things.

I understand the vague "floaty" or hippie mentality that the negation idea in eastern religion in general feeds into: e.g. both the void and world of forms are the same etc.

I'm interested in how the Brahmavadi people in particular explain that paradox though, v your ideas though. Maybe you could elucidate upon that?

Also, how is that different than the Crowleyites?.As you know,Thelemites hate hippies- one got very angry when I suggested he was the first of them!. They believe that their Hermetic/syncretic system is indeed precise ( even though most mainstream academics now dispute its antiquity/the unity of religion and myth etc).

How does your idea of the "real ego"differ from their concept of destroying the ego personality/mask to find the true,higher self through sex magick-i.e.Crowley's version of Tantra ( obviously they really split this into 2 initiations, the first the equate with the Sephirot Tiparet, and the second with crossing the abyss, and Binah)?.

In practice I did find that this often translated as "I can fuck with myself and everybody else,as that's just personality!"-i.e.fear of human intimacy, and even psychopathy!.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny that you mentioned sex addiction-I've just got back from a SLAA meeting as it happens!.I did have problems with that stuff in the past, as I'll come to.like you though, I'm working to overcome that shit.

Though I'm not against sensual pleasures-drugs, sex etc per se,I can certainly see the appeal of asceticism for some, also the dangers of those things.

I understand the vague "floaty" or hippie mentality that the negation idea in eastern religion in general feeds into: e.g. both the void and world of forms are the same etc.

I'm interested in how the Brahmavadi people in particular explain that paradox though, v your ideas though. Maybe you could elucidate upon that?

Also, how is that different than the Crowleyites?.As you know,Thelemites hate hippies- one got very angry when I suggested he was the first of them!. They believe that their Hermetic/syncretic system is indeed precise ( even though most mainstream academics now dispute its antiquity/the unity of religion and myth etc).

How does your idea of the "real ego"differ from their concept of destroying the ego personality/mask to find the true,higher self through sex magick-i.e.Crowley's version of Tantra ( obviously they really split this into 2 initiations, the first the equate with the Sephirot Tiparet, and the second with crossing the abyss, and Binah)?.

In practice I did find that this often translated as "I can fuck with myself and everybody else,as that's just personality!"-i.e.fear of human intimacy, and even psychopathy!.

So Basically Guys I'll start from the basic concepts and gradually work up over the course of this thread.
@Englishmansabroad @bigbull29 @Nudistpig @hunghorse30 and others.
I will do my very best to answer all of your questions in as much detail as possible without getting too wordy.

So the most basic tenets of the Vedas are listed below and why what is happening in this world is happening now:

1. We are all eternal with eternal forms and personalities which are our real egos
2. These identities are temporarily covered by matter now at the moment due to absorbtion in personal sensual indulgence false ego over and above our original real ego of giving pure love. It simply has to do with our mindset towards our activities and this determines whether we experience temporal matter in false ego or eternal paradise in our real egos at any given time.
3. Radha Krishna are the names of the original and highest source forms of the personalities of Godhead (The Goddess and God). In the absolute uppercase "G" sense.
4. They are distinct from the 33 million devas aka ("gods") lowercase "g" which inhabit each temporal universe of which this is one of the smallest. The temporal gods are like us in that they are also in false ego and experiencing a temporal state even if it last billions of years it is still temporary and they will eventually leave their temporal state just like us. These godlike states are obtainable by us also.

5. The current age we are in (the broader age) which lasts 432,000 earth years is called Kali Yuga pronounced "Kuh-Lee" Yuga (different from the goddess Kali which is pronounced: "Kah-Lee") In this age specifically, temporal sexual obsession, meat eating, intoxication of various sorts and gambling (including taking unnecessary risks) are the 4 pillars of reactionary life (a.k.a. "sinful" life) as they are n all ages bu far less prominent in previous ones or non-existent.

6. More localized in time we are in the age of Saturn WITHIN Kali Yuga. The worship of the black cube/ screen predominates in ages of Saturn along with mechanical obsession relating to machines of all sorts. Cell phones, computers, TVs, Virtual Reality etc. etc. are all black or blackish cubes when turned off and there is a reason for that as they are related to Saturn.
Saturn being a being who manifests in an energetic manner on earth as do all the planets. Also Saturn is symbolic of all that which keeps us bound in and enjoying temporal things relating to the material body.

7. The technology coming in is mainly going to be used by anyone with evil intent to ensure that those using it remain within a temporal conception of themselves or at the very least not re-awakening their real, original, eternal real ego.
This will happen because the vast scope of sexual indulgences, fantasies and bodily enhancements likely to come will encourage many to be less inclined to seek out what is beyond the body as they will consider themselves happy without the need to do so.

8. Those of us with genuine loving intent toward others however will very easily be able to use the same tech to educate in full immersion mode such eternal things beyond the temporal world. To free people from doubt regarding such things.

9. Reality being full of joy, infinite beauty, real sexual pleasure (the original source version) and blissful life. Never dull or vague.
Our high interest in sex temporally comes from the original source perverted within temporal matter.

10. What is called "karma" is simply universal mechanics/universal physics. So remove the thought of "sinful" vs "good" and just think mechanics. In other words every action and thought done with the intent of personal temporal sensual pleasure has a specific reaction to it and that will happen if any act is performed with any degree of false egoistic conception.
The idea is to become free of said karma by being in our original consciousness by meditating on the inifintely beautiful forms of Radha Krishna within the heart and mind and especially for the benefit of the public in the form of externally visible deities/icons/ forms that can be seen with the eyes.
The public being those not regularly absorbed in internal meditation daily.

11. Radha Krishna's forms can be seen through meditation especially mantra meditation.

The next questions for intellectuals naturally are the following:
And the answer will be contained in later posts as they are each very detailed and prolonged answers requiring much explanation.

1. Why the Forms of Radha Krishna specifically and not other forms?
2. Why those particular features?
3. How can the absolute truth in completeness have definable form at all?
4. Why not just meditate on our own eternal forms and why even bother with the forms of Radha Krishna?
5. Why can't you just meditate on the "all that is" and be one with that and not bother with forms?
6. How do we know some guy didn't just pull all this out of his ass thousands of years ago?

All valid questions and all have answers. Which I will cover this next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIGBULL29

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So Basically Guys I'll start from the basic concepts and gradually work up over the course of this thread.
@Englishmansabroad @bigbull29 @Nudistpig @hunghorse30 and others.
I will do my very best to answer all of your questions in as much detail as possible without getting too wordy.

So the most basic tenets of the Vedas are listed below and why what is happening in this world is happening now:

1. We are all eternal with eternal forms and personalities which are our real egos
2. These identities are temporarily covered by matter now at the moment due to absorbtion in personal sensual indulgence false ego over and above our original real ego of giving pure love. It simply has to do with our mindset towards our activities and this determines whether we experience temporal matter in false ego or eternal paradise in our real egos at any given time.
3. Radha Krishna are the names of the original and highest source forms of the personalities of Godhead (The Goddess and God). In the absolute uppercase "G" sense.
4. They are distinct from the 33 million devas aka ("gods") lowercase "g" which inhabit each temporal universe of which this is one of the smallest. The temporal gods are like us in that they are also in false ego and experiencing a temporal state even if it last billions of years it is still temporary and they will eventually leave their temporal state just like us. These godlike states are obtainable by us also.

5. The current age we are in (the broader age) which lasts 432,000 earth years is called Kali Yuga pronounced "Kuh-Lee" Yuga (different from the goddess Kali which is pronounced: "Kah-Lee") In this age specifically, temporal sexual obsession, meat eating, intoxication of various sorts and gambling (including taking unnecessary risks) are the 4 pillars of reactionary life (a.k.a. "sinful" life) as they are n all ages bu far less prominent in previous ones or non-existent.

6. More localized in time we are in the age of Saturn WITHIN Kali Yuga. The worship of the black cube/ screen predominates in ages of Saturn along with mechanical obsession relating to machines of all sorts. Cell phones, computers, TVs, Virtual Reality etc. etc. are all black or blackish cubes when turned off and there is a reason for that as they are related to Saturn.
Saturn being a being who manifests in an energetic manner on earth as do all the planets. Also Saturn is symbolic of all that which keeps us bound in and enjoying temporal things relating to the material body.

7. The technology coming in is mainly going to be used by anyone with evil intent to ensure that those using it remain within a temporal conception of themselves or at the very least not re-awakening their real, original, eternal real ego.
This will happen because the vast scope of sexual indulgences, fantasies and bodily enhancements likely to come will encourage many to be less inclined to seek out what is beyond the body as they will consider themselves happy without the need to do so.

8. Those of us with genuine loving intent toward others however will very easily be able to use the same tech to educate in full immersion mode such eternal things beyond the temporal world. To free people from doubt regarding such things.

9. Reality being full of joy, infinite beauty, real sexual pleasure (the original source version) and blissful life. Never dull or vague.
Our high interest in sex temporally comes from the original source perverted within temporal matter.

10. What is called "karma" is simply universal mechanics/universal physics. So remove the thought of "sinful" vs "good" and just think mechanics. In other words every action and thought done with the intent of personal temporal sensual pleasure has a specific reaction to it and that will happen if any act is performed with any degree of false egoistic conception.
The idea is to become free of said karma by being in our original consciousness by meditating on the inifintely beautiful forms of Radha Krishna within the heart and mind and especially for the benefit of the public in the form of externally visible deities/icons/ forms that can be seen with the eyes.
The public being those not regularly absorbed in internal meditation daily.

11. Radha Krishna's forms can be seen through meditation especially mantra meditation.

The next questions for intellectuals naturally are the following:
And the answer will be contained in later posts as they are each very detailed and prolonged answers requiring much explanation.

1. Why the Forms of Radha Krishna specifically and not other forms?
2. Why those particular features?
3. How can the absolute truth in completeness have definable form at all?
4. Why not just meditate on our own eternal forms and why even bother with the forms of Radha Krishna?
5. Why can't you just meditate on the "all that is" and be one with that and not bother with forms?
6. How do we know some guy didn't just pull all this out of his ass thousands of years ago?

All valid questions and all have answers. Which I will cover this next week.
What caste do you belong to?

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What caste do you belong to?

The actual word is Varna and the false concept of "caste" was a later distortion which got worse under foreign influence.
Varna has to do with psychological type and the work ascribed according to that which is not based on and has nothing to do with birth. That was the principle originally followed when the Vedas were strictly observed.

The "caste" system that most are familiar with that came in later was imposed on the people by corrupt kings who were not actually Kshyatriyas and it became based on birth.
In fact that is the very thing that destroyed India's sovereignty and freedom from foreign rule.

That being clarified my varna is Brahmana who specializes in combat training.
Teacher of Kshyatriyas (kings and professional warriors)

Although I would be considered a "fallen" Brahmana due to my non-strict observance of the celibacy principle outside of marriage.

Reactions: alcor972

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
The actual word is Varna and the false concept of "caste" was a later distortion which got worse under foreign influence.
Varna has to do with psychological type and the work ascribed according to that which is not based on and has nothing to do with birth. That was the principle originally followed when the Vedas were strictly observed.

The "caste" system that most are familiar with that came in later was imposed on the people by corrupt kings who were not actually Kshyatriyas and it became based on birth.
In fact that is the very thing that destroyed India's sovereignty and freedom from foreign rule.

That being clarified my varna is Brahmana who specializes in combat training.
Teacher of Kshyatriyas (kings and professional warriors)

Although I would be considered a "fallen" Brahmana due to my non-strict observance of the celibacy principle outside of marriage.
Why do you ascribe yourself a caste at all, are you Indian?.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you ascribe yourself a caste at all, are you Indian?.

The caste system has no validity at all however Varna is a very legitimate thing.
Each person has an overall psychological type which is one of four.
Such things are very easy to determine based on how a person behaves inclinations wise and sees the temporal world.

The real varna system is how societies run smoothly as everyone does what they are naturally inclined to do and are encouraged to do so. That is why it is so strongly emphasized in the Vedic literatures as it is eternally established by Krishna Himself.
Vedic culture is not Indian. It was just localized to India over time as the rest of the world strayed from the original path which was once worldwide.

India also used to have many more "western" looking Caucasians about 5,000 plus years back.
As in lighter skin was more common in ancient India than it is today.

The rejection of the real varna system in a society is the thing that leads to social struggles and/or basing things on birth instead of quality and passing it off as "varna".

So basically we have a whole world with an incorrect definition and concept of varna based on the fact that very few personally read the scriptures which refute the caste system entirely.

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
The caste system has no validity at all however Varna is a very legitimate thing.
Each person has an overall psychological type which is one of four.
Such things are very easy to determine based on how a person behaves inclinations wise and sees the temporal world.

The real varna system is how societies run smoothly as everyone does what they are naturally inclined to do and are encouraged to do so. That is why it is so strongly emphasized in the Vedic literatures as it is eternally established by Krishna Himself.
Vedic culture is not Indian. It was just localized to India over time as the rest of the world strayed from the original path which was once worldwide.

India also used to have many more "western" looking Caucasians about 5,000 plus years back.
As in lighter skin was more common in ancient India than it is today.

The rejection of the real varna system in a society is the thing that leads to social struggles and/or basing things on birth instead of quality and passing it off as "varna".

So basically we have a whole world with an incorrect definition and concept of varna based on the fact that very few personally read the scriptures which refute the caste system entirely.
I realise Vedic culture isn't necessarily just Indian and had been linked to Germanic culture etc.

As regards the Varnic thing though: do you mean like in the film " divergent ",with Erudite, Dauntless etc?.Is there a Divergent caste?.