How picky are you?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by lovesmen, Dec 26, 2007.

1. lovesmen

lovesmen New Member

I know I for one I am very picky. Not only with my men but everything in my life. Do you think we might be too picky ( as in who with get with)? If so, what are you willing to let slide? What's your type of guy? or girl? <--Men you can answer this too. Al has this hindered your sex life?

I know I like the normal tall, athletic build and well hung... typical 6.8.10 at times. lol okay I can let 6 fall to 5, anf b to 7 and 10 to 4. but whatever. it still remains the same. I don't care about ethnicity. In short , yes!

Come on let the nosey girl know!:biggrin1:

I can't be the only one with preferences! lol

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I dont think im picky at all. As long as a guy is respectful, working, mature and speaks English then i dont really care about his height, body type etc

3. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

i'm really picky. probably so much so that i've been single for a little over 2 years (and haven't had sex for that long either). he has to be tall, and i have to be attracted to him. i'm not saying he has to be the hottest guy i've ever seen, there just has to be some sort of attraction there, otherwise i say NEXT! i go with my gut. i have been tempted to have sex with guys but my gut has told me no, so i turned them down no matter how hard it was for me to do. i don't really care what ethnicity. i would like for him to be hung, have a great connection, and attractive. as far as body type, i like slim, athletic, average, chubby, but not too chubby. i don't care if a guy has a little belly. i think it's cute. but i don't want a guy that's too big though. i also like guys to be a little older than me (mid 20s). i won't be with a guy that's younger than me (1+ years). i have met attractive guys that have wanted me but i'm so picky that i said no. there's always something i find about a guy that i don't like and then i'm turned off. no one's perfect, i know i know. it's just i've been treated like shit by pretty much all the guys i've ever been associated with. it makes me really picky about who i want to be with.

4. Theo8

Theo8 New Member

Yeah i m bit picky also. Not as ladies! ;)
    I go to bed only with large booby or nice face and nice butts having babes.
    But at latest time, as i m 25, i look for a serious contact.
    I worry many times if i want a beautiful and hot fucking babe, or a just above my OK-level, and friendly, kind babe.
    I had very nice gfs, but i guess they were with me just for sex. I afraid, now as i graduate from university, and have a hopefully good income, gfs wanna my money.
    I hope, i will find a nice hot and friendly, kind babe who is not a money-fanatic.

Oh, in hungarian there is a phrase for girls in their twenties: "El&#246;sz&#246;r v&#225;logatnak, ut&#225;na v&#225;rogatnak."
    As translating: firstly they picking, after they waiting - in hungarian with rhymes.

5. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

I'm fairly picky, to be honest, and definitely have a type I like . . although it's open to interpretation for the "right" person. Again, it's a preference, not a guideline.

Guys/physical: around my height (I'm 5'11), redheads or dark hair preferably longish or else bald is good, lighter eyes (amber works), gold/olive or darker skin. Slightly feminine features, like full lips and nice artistic hands. Some facial hair or dark stubble. I like the "outdoors" body type, where he looks like he could easily put in a day's manual labor if needed, but doesn't try too hard. Huge muscles scare me. See (if we're talking ideals, not expectations!): This guy

Girls/physical: see above, minus the stubble. And I love very long hair and a natural look sans a lot of makeup. See: Hope Sandoval

Age, ethnicity, background, etc aren't an issue.

A strong personality and brains are more important, as is passion. I detest apathy. Creative, down-to-earth, mature but able to see the world with a child's perspective, curious, adventurous, gentle, generous. I don't ask too much, do I? :wink:

And I don't think I'm too picky. The right person is completely worth the wait.

6. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

I am definitely picky, but not in terms of any physical type. I am usually drawn to a guy by his eyes and his smile, so I notice those first. I appreciate someone who takes care of his body, but he doesn't need to be "built"; lean/skinny guys are hot too. I have a weakness for the "V"-hip lines some lean guys have (not the abs), but that's just kind of a bonus... like a big dick. :wink:

I am more interested in the vibe we share (or don't). How smart he is, if we have things to talk about, if he has a good sense of humor and likes to enjoy life and does not take himself too seriously. If it's going to be something longer term then I expect him to be considerate (disagreeing about things is fine, as long as my p-o-v is respected) and also want him to make me feel that he feels fortunate to have me in his life.

The physical attraction/chemistry has to be there, but that can be aided immeasurably by who he is as a person, not just how he looks.

7. B_girthylover

B_girthylover New Member

So you want a tall guy? Someone near their mid-20's? Someone you can be attracted to not only physically, but in other ways...such as someone that makes you laugh? Hmmm...I'm trying to think of who that could be...

:)

8. viking1

Gold Member

Are there a lot of women who feel this way in your area? I just wondered, I might have to move someday...

9. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:
    Im definitly picky,, we should be

I have to have respect for the man, he has to be working of course,, cant talk trash about ex gf or wives
    Cant be too sensitive, but repectful, reseonably attractive, ya know, you can tell they respect themselves by the way they carry themselves, walk, talk, confident, not conceited, have goals, if hes a good father, thats a plus, i guess the same things i think are inportant for myself,, its the whole package for me,, he can have 6-7-8 or more:rolleyes: (more is better tho)

10. Hugh G. Rection

Lovesmen you sound very shallow to be quite honest.

This is why many of you women are so lonely and unhappy. You're idea of an attractive man is completely based on a physical appearance that 99&#37; of men don't have, and even less have all of them combined with a 7+ inch penis. You are out of touch with reality.

11. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I am fairly picky. I made a resolution several years ago to only have sex with people I am attracted to. Strictly speaking, I suppose that has hindered my sex life, but I'm okay with that.

12. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am pickier than most, but I think I have more to offer than most. The whole finding a mate thing is just a market. My problem is knowing what my value is and what it "buys" me. If God could tell me who was too good for me and who was not good enough for me, then I could go out and find my match and be happy. That's how I look at it sometimes.

It comes down to calibration. How do you know what you are worth to potential mates? Perhaps the only way is to date a lot and meet other people until you get a sense of who you match up with.

13. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I'm not picky, but I am attracted to a very odd and rare combination of traits in a man. Generally, they have to start with my mind. Anyone who can say something that gets me thinking or is insanely smart gets my interest. I value a sense of humor and anyone who can take my playfully breaking their balls in stride. Masculinity is also a factor. Other than that, they can never lie, should be free of bullshit, have confidence, be aware of social issues, and generally be a good person. Not perfect, but a decent human being.

14. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:

I cant really say im lonely, I have my pick of 3 male friends,, there not knock outs, but there attractive to me!

course, i was much more shallow when i was twenty something

15. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I am very picky.

I find women with an IQ of less than 130 extremely dull. Take the test and be honest.

Alternatively women with no individual perspective on life.

And those whose first thought is what they can take, rather than give or share in life.

Then about half of the remainder are just too small for me. I'm sorry, but if we can't really fuck each other.

Half of the remainder then are uninteresting in bed, let alone anywhere else.

Consequently I am not at all picky about body type, or race, religion or anything else.

P.S. I am single :biggrin1:

16. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I am picky.
    But there does seem to be a paradox.
    The more life, emotional and sexual experience I gain,
    the fussier I become when it comes to inviting
    partners to my bed.
    My partners tend to have vast intellects and are over achievers.
    Have very few sexual inhibitions and have a large sex drive.
    They don't incroach upon my independence.
    The best gift a partner can give me (and thus ensuring the longevity of
    our acquaintance) is to just accept who I am and not try to mould me into some pre/ill conceived stereotype.

17. viking1

Gold Member

I can't afford to be too picky...

18. Bellatrix

Bellatrix New Member

Albums:
    Extremely picky. Not necessarily about body type, but about the way a man treats me. I want romance along with great sex. I want to feel loved before, and not abandoned after. After dancing, I knew that these were my requirements, so I married for those reasons and his love of kids. :smile:

19. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm picky. :tongue:

While I have a weakness for pretty men, my biggest turn on is men with intellect AND humor.

However, some clever men are sarcastic. I don't consider sarcasm as a valid form of humor -- sarcasm, in my not-so-humble opinion, is battery acid leaking from a small and wounded soul.

20. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Goodness sweetheart that was well put!!
    Well done!!

Draft saved Draft deleted