How pregant?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Ladies, how far along in your pregancy would (or do) you have sex?

In my former marriage we managed to have penetration right up until the day of birth, depth determined of course by her comfort level and our position.

I found spooning to be perfect for when her belly got too big for a frontal approach and when she felt too much internal pressure to enter her very deeply.

Pecker

(We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.)

sammygirly: I managed to make love all the way through my pregnancy without difficulties.

Some doctors even suggest intercourse as a way to instigate labour....

cinnimoneyes: First pregnancy up untill the day before. I did not know I was going to be induced at 41weeks.

Second pregnancy I tried he denied then at 38 weeks I was tired of being pregnant so I made him do it he wasn't "in the mood" I told him that i wasn't either, I was just tired of being prgnant and wanted this baby out. So sex we had.

This pregnancy, so far sex, sex, sex.

aussiechick63: With my firstborn sex put me into labour. Unfortunately it lasted 2 days. (the labour that is not the sex)

I tried it with my second one and it didn't work at all.
She's still a stubborn bugger too, even though she's grown up.

rainfletcher: With my ex wife - never, never, never. She was such a bitch I could hardly stand to be int he same room with her.

With my girlfriend (we just had a baby awhile back), we were able to right up until the last few weeks. She was just so big and uncomfortable, and her orgasms were hurting her....

H8Monga: Pecker please tell me the doctors didn't have to pry you off in the delivery room! ::)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Luckilly, hapi, they diverted my attention with inflatable dolls in the Father's Waiting Room.

Pecker

(The best way to prevent a hangover? Stay drunk.)

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Pecker link=board=women;num=1063028221;start=0#6 date=10/10/03 at 08:00:55]Luckilly, hapi, they diverted my attention with inflatable dolls in the Father's Waiting Room.
[/quote]
Blargh ha ha ha!