How private is your sex life?

gigantor68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my opinion sex is a private matter between consenting adults. I do not share my experiences with family, friends or coworkers - ever.

I have shared some stories anonymously on this site, but I would never post anything that would personally identify my partner.

I'm pretty much the same as this, I'm happy to share experiences and stories I have, but would never put the real people in danger from someone actually speaking to them about it.

greyghost9

Experimental Member
Media
Well it used to be private until my gf turned 21 and got drunk with her friends and told them how big my cock and just how much sex we were having. Its not bad I dont mind it, but now I notice more looks at my bulge when we all go out together.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sex life is semi private. I rarely discuss it here any more -- too much finger-wagging feedback.

Problem with bringing it up (my SO sometimes gets talkative) is dealing with the invitations.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Non-existant, but private. Most people know I'm fairly sexual, but know that I'm in a period of celibacy. Really close friends know intimate stuff but not others. And in a relationship - I don't spill details. People know I'm pretty happy when I'm getting laid!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will answer any question when asked but otherwise I share no information and really prefer it that way.

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always been pretty infamous for sharing the details of my (occasionally outrageous) sex life, though I rarely name names. People have been living vicariously off my adventures in hedonism and libertinage for over thirty years. And due to the nature of my sexual practices, there's no need to embroider details; truth is, at least in my case, much more challenging than fiction."

Agreed...I don't have tons of sex these days but what I have seems of immense interest to my friends...probably because most of them are bored and married or just feeling old...perhaps also because, I date fairly often and often younger partners...and I also tend to find myself in group situations more often than the average person...

I think this ALL stems from the same thing -- I'm open and honest about my sexuality, my kinks, my interests and so a) people feel more open in asking me b) I find myself in situations more often BECAUSE I'm more open about them and c) I LOVE TALKING ABOUT SEX! but like you bucko I don't name names either...

and I too have a few friends who TOTALLY live vicariously off of my adventures. I come from a family of storytellers, journal keepers, and conversationalists so if they ask, I yammer on. One old college buddy calls me weekly, "Any new stories?"

Last edited:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Put it this way, if there is anybody in the local area I'll feel uncomfortable about people hearing. I sometimes tell people, but only if there was something of note.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am really bad about being an open book. I try to be private but stuff just seems to come out. I've always been pretty blunt. I don't tell my friends too much about my sex life because most girls, lets face it are a bit prudish. As far as here, I used to have to be more private because BF was a member but since he left (his decision) I feel a little more free to be open, as he's said he doesn't care. It's still kind of hard for me not to spill EVERYTHING but I try to keep a lid on it.

zujmyhezk86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My sexlife is private now but when i find the right woman it won't be. I like to think of myself as a closeted exhibitionist. I like to go to other countries and enjoy being naked. I went to Cape D'agde this past summer and basically observed the swingers and the brave couples who just fucked freely on the beach and I vowed then and there that as soon as I found the right woman who was as open as I was that we would come right back there and fuck with wreckless abandon everywhere. I don't necessarily want to swing but just be watched. I do like being discrete around people i know though hence why their is a more of an appeal to let loose abroad.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and I are very open about our sex life with our friends and family. It was been a very long time since we stopped trying to hide our lifestyle from our families.

That said in the larger public community my wife and I and the couples we swing with are very private. It would probably be best if the men and women that finance my businesses never find out that I'm bisexual and will fuck anything that walks.

Hell where I live my sexual behavior could put me in jail. Just this evening my buddy and I DPed a women and afterwards fucked each other. In Malaysia that would be at least 2 counts of sodomy which is punishable up to 20 years in prison and additional caning and whippings. :frown1:

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not more than 3000 cases whith whom i enjoyed sex so far, know anything, so yes my sex life is private. U kiddin me? The only one to never know my stunts is my dead grandpa!

D_q3d4w

1st Like
Media
Talk about with close buddies, including close female friends... Answer questions when asked if I'm fairly familiar with other persons close in age.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ever since my first ejaculation I have really loved sex in all forms and shapes. I have eagerly sought it out whenever possible. Though in a very long term relationship the relationship is very open (one of the reasons its lasted.).
That said, I was also raised to very much be a gentleman. A gentleman does not kiss and tell and to purely social and professional friends I keep all the details of my personal life private. I have always believed my discretion has gotten me much more sex than if I publicly announced details of my sex life, the sex is what I want not notoriety.
I also believe actions speak louder than words, and on many ocassions as I've entered the work place a co-worker will say: "That good, huh?" I'm one of those guys who just glows when he is well fucked. I just smile and say nothing. I have found nothing is sexier or gets me more sex than being mysterious. I also find the sex act is what bolsters my ego, I don't need to publicly announce it.
I have of course informed the few who have innocently infected me with clap that they need to see a doctor at once! If I had ever believe them not to do so, I would have not been silent about their condition.
I also have several very close friends of both sexes with whom our sex lives is discussed in a very lively and enjoyable manner. To these friends I will spare no appropriate details, but under nearly all circumstances my partner will be unnamed.
I find nothing wrong with a person announcing they balled Jane or John X last night and it was out of sight, it's just not for me.