How Proud Are You of Your "Parts"

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's clear that a lot of the guys here really enjoy the vanity of having a big dick. I wondered how many of the women here share a similar pride in ownership in their own bits. Do you hold any of your sexy bits in particular esteem? Would you say it is similar to the ego boost that seems to accompany an extra inch or two?

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to have really large breasts, and found them to be mostly an annoyance. Proabably because I received so much attention for them starting at a really young age (people thought I was an adult by 11 or 12) and by the time I was a late teen they just got in the way of everything (and gave me lots of back trouble!). Definitely not an ego boost.

Now that I'm flat (well, not really, but compared to what I was) I like them much more. I do like my ass/hips though, they get more subtle compliments, which are always nice.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I have the perfect pussy.I didn't realize that until I came to LPSG though. I like to say it's textbook perfect. By that I mean if you had only ever seen a drawing of a vulva in a health or anatomy text, you would recognize mine.

I have also always been fond of the shape of my breasts and prominent nipples. :wink:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I find it fascinating that anybody could be proud of something that was 'achieved' without any actions of themselves whatsoever. The notion of being proud of something, of which one had no part in its dictation, is bizarre to me.

Be it ancestry, genes, physical features... or genitals.

Interesting.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to have really large breasts, and found them to be mostly an annoyance. Proabably because I received so much attention for them starting at a really young age (people thought I was an adult by 11 or 12) and by the time I was a late teen they just got in the way of everything (and gave me lots of back trouble!). Definitely not an ego boost.

Now that I'm flat (well, not really, but compared to what I was) I like them much more. I do like my ass/hips though, they get more subtle compliments, which are always nice.
From the view of your pics your not flat by any means. Good lord; I can't imagine how big you were as a teen. Would it be weird of me to ask how big you were then and now? :confused:

I throw around having the perfect pussy like I'm bragging, but I really am. I have the perfect pussy.
Yes you do have a very nice pussy hmmm; now you got me wondering how well you work that pretty pussy :kidding: sorta :tongue:

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find it fascinating that anybody could be proud of something that was 'achieved' without any actions of themselves whatsoever. The notion of being proud of something, of which one had no part in its dictation, is bizarre to me.

Interesting.

Hmmmmm,

That's a good point hard to be actually 'proud' of something ur just given and haven't worked for....

We could say pleased with though or pleased to have...

I am very pleased to have big boobs...they make me feel feminine.

And I like being pearshaped I think thats quite feminine too, although I never used to like it.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
From the view of your pics your not flat by any means. Good lord; I can't imagine how big you were as a teen. Would it be weird of me to ask how big you were then and now?

Now I'm a small D cup, but I've put on weight elsewhere. I'm not sure what I was exactly before, because I stopped finding bras at L cup and my grandmother made them after that. I know I wore size 18 dress (US) and size 8 jeans, if that's any indication :tongue:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tsk, sorry ladies but I have the perfect pussy. I'm so proud of my pussy that it's my avatar.

<<<------------

I'm very fond of the shape of my breasts, I frequently get compliments on my ass, and as for my vagina, even my gyno says I'm tight.

However, the sexiest part of me will always be my mind. And you can bet your sweet bippy I take full credit for that.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Tsk, sorry ladies but I have the perfect pussy. I'm so proud of my pussy that it's my avatar.

<<<------------

I'm very fond of the shape of my breasts, I frequently get compliments on my ass, and as for my vagina, even my gyno says I'm tight.

However, the sexiest part of me will always be my mind. And you can bet your sweet bippy I take full credit for that.

I would have to agree with you here regarding your mind, however, with that said, your other parts are pretty damn fine as well. But I can only take the word of your Gyno since I don't have carnal knowledge of that ...........yet.:wink:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only woman I have ever been with that bragged about her pussy actually had the most flabby and nondescript channel I have ever entered. Kind of like the responses in "Told You Are Lucky" thread, I wanted to laugh a bit when she went into her dialogue about how great her hot little box was. While I am sure none of the ladies her suffer from that delusion, it was an interesting mismatch between self image and reality.

I have another friend that bitches constantly about her tits, which are huge. You can tell though that she is actually so in love with them that it is unreal. Her breasts become a topic of conversation or somehow involved in the action every time I see her.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am proud of all the physical, I've put in some hard work, and incorporeal elements that make up who I am at the moment.

But, I think what I consider to be a real source of continued pride, are the things I can't take a picture of, like, my friendliness, openness, ability to put people at ease, intellect, character, wit, humor, warmth, etc., which are the sort of things I value and respect.

:shrug: Imo, the physical is largely irrelevant if you do not have something, like a good mind and spirit, shining through lighting it from within.

Interesting.
I agree.

Ms M

Experimental Member
Media
I won't say I'm particularly proud of any body part, I'm not. I'm pretty average. I would rather be liked or admired for my personality and what kind of person I am inside. It is pretty flattering to be told that I have a nice ass or tits though.:wink:

chrispet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alexis,
great breasts, there not average by any means. Average is a large b cup, looks like at least a d cup to me. It's so nice to see sexy women on this site.