How rare is it...

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How rare is it for a woman (though I know they're all different) to look at a man and think just know "I want to fuck him"? Like as long as he doesn't do or say anything wrong you know your having sex with this man.
For me that comes about from being in a relationship with someone. It comes when they've done something super sweet, or they just look incredibly sexy.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can appreciate a fantasy based solely on looks, but I don't pursue sex with someone just because of a physical attraction. It's not even because of the lack of emotional connection, I don't need to be in love to get off... I just can't get into it when the whole time I'm sitting there wondering whether this person I'm sharing my body with deserves to fuck me.

I've got some regrets in my past. After realizing a person I slept with was basically a sexual predator, and that I happened to not be an actual victim of his, I made a promise to myself: I don't give a fuck how sexy a person is... they can't fuck me until I know they're not a piece of shit. I know, you can't always tell no matter how well you know a person, yada-yada.. I'm just sayin' I don't fool around with people I barely know just based on how hot they are.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can appreciate a fantasy based solely on looks, but I don't pursue sex with someone just because of a physical attraction. It's not even because of the lack of emotional connection, I don't need to be in love to get off... I just can't get into it when the whole time I'm sitting there wondering whether this person I'm sharing my body with deserves to fuck me.

I've got some regrets in my past. After realizing a person I slept with was basically a sexual predator, and that I happened to not be an actual victim of his, I made a promise to myself: I don't give a fuck how sexy a person is... they can't fuck me until I know they're not a piece of shit. I know, you can't always tell no matter how well you know a person, yada-yada.. I'm just sayin' I don't fool around with people I barely know just based on how hot they are.

" they can't fuck me until I know they're not a piece of shit."

Very, very few people 'fuck me'.

We fuck.

Or--I fuck them.

It's the very rare dude--and an extremely masculine one---who catches me on a blue moon---who gets to 'fuck me'.....

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is no magical key or word... Impossible to explain! I know every single time the minute I make eye contact with someone whether there is chemistry or not - i just KNOW and am seldom wrong ....except in a gangbang or orgy scenario because then it's not about chemistry or a particular person but just about the experience in the moment...
Guess it's important to differentiate whether you're trying to interest a future relationship or initiate a quick hookup ... Women who are looking for a relationship often don't look at sexual triggers ... Because connection with that man is more important than sexual
Chemistry .. Perhaps manners, making her laugh and engaging in intelligent conversation will be a good place to start. But that's just my opinion :)