How Rare is the Big Dicked Man?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's somewhere around the top 2% of the population. The problem is that NO ONE knows how to operate a ruler.:rolleyes:

Average Penis Size

Please read this, pass it around to your friends, and slap the people who continue perpetuating mythologies.

I am so sick of every guy who has a cock telling me it's 8"+, it's just fucking retarded.

edit- please note the POINT one percent for 9"- that's right kiddies, that means ONE out of a thousand!!!!!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's somewhere around the top 2% of the population. The problem is that NO ONE knows how to operate a ruler.:rolleyes:

Average Penis Size

Please read this, pass it around to your friends, and slap the people who continue perpetuating mythologies.

I am so sick of every guy who has a cock telling me it's 8"+, it's just fucking retarded.

edit- please note the POINT one percent for 9"- that's right kiddies, that means ONE out of a thousand!!!!!
You go girl!:cool: :wink:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Average Penis Size

Good post MZ.

Hence my screen name being "Big Dreamer" as opposed to "Gargantuan Boner" or "Mountainous Meat". I understand and accept which side of the 2% I fall on.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a lot of people and have honestly found out only about two were bigger and about two the same size. Of course there may be more but those are the ones I know of I haven't seen all of them but a good portion I would say. A lot of my friends are open about that and don't mind people seeing theirs.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good post MZ.

Hence my screen name being "Big Dreamer" as opposed to "Gargantuan Boner" or "Mountainous Meat". I understand and accept which side of the 2% I fall on.

And we lose sight of this fact around here sometimes. Yes, a FEW of our members are here because they're in the 2%, but the great majority of us are here for our own reasons, whether it be interest in issues of sexuality, curiousity, friendship- there are myriads of reasons. One thing is certain- we all got here because of the subject topic!

It bothers me that young men (and men of all ages, really) will get misinformation here and let it ruin their self-esteem. We're not supposed to be about that, there was a time when building self esteem and self acceptance was a major part of our site's identity. We can start by sticking to reality, and learning what it means to review your sources!

I don't get out of Etc. much anymore, and I hate to think what kind of nonsense is probably floating around out there now. earllogjam, thanks for the topic, it's one that really needs to be understood.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I showered with my fellow coalminers many years ago and I can honestly say that the figure is: maybe 2 out of 100 men have huge softies.

Many are hung but few are hosen.

I remember you in the mines, Pecker. You reminded me of the Derek Zoolander character.... constantly fixing your hair and clothing while us real men got the job done.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I showered with my fellow coalminers many years ago and I can honestly say that the figure is: maybe 2 out of 100 men have huge softies.

Many are hung but few are hosen.

2 in 100 I can believe. But the fact that Pecker was a coalminer that is just incredible. Will your talents never cease to amaze us?