How realistic are these goals?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Sam_Eggma, Oct 22, 2009.

1. D_Sam_Eggma

D_Sam_Eggma Account Disabled

Longtime Lurker, first time Poster

Asked a gazillion times, I'm sure, but I'm considering starting a PE routine, in conjunction with an allover physical fitness plan to get back into shape, I'm 21, 6'1" and 185 with a 7x7 "little man" on a good day. I know I'm not exactly small, but more is always better, right? So, I guess what my dream measurements would be 9"x7" a little more girth couldnt hurt, but I dont want much more because currently its damn hard to find a cofortable condom and I have (get? :p) to use Magnum XLs, I guess I'd just like to be able to fill them out all the way...

ANYWAYS... Is this a realistic goal? and How long would it take, in your estimation? Would I be able to do ths on the Free Beginner's Routine?

Thanks
    -Joe-

#1 D_Sam_Eggma, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  2. WowALotANamesTaken

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    More is not always better... it depends on who'll be on the receiving end. If your hetro then 7 should be easily enough, as I max out at 8.5 and it's long enough to be uncomfortable for the women I've been with.. and 7 girth is damn thick :wink:

3. D_Sam_Eggma

I know ^_^ I'm proud of my girth, but I'd like some more length... I'd also really like a better hanging softie, which I know comes with the territory so I'm happy about that prospect

4. James Duncan

James Duncan Member

Albums:
    Were quite similar: I am 20 yo, 6'4", 180 lbs., 7.5 x 6.8, I rock Magnum XLs and 9 inches is my goal as well. I am hanging 5 days a week with some manual stretching. On weekends I do my pumping marathons for fun. I should be able to pull out my lig gains within a year if I can stay diligent. Might be moving in with my gf soon, so idk how well I can keep up my routine.

5. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One advice: DON't mess with your girth. 7" is hard to take for most girls. So if you don't want to mate with larger mammals instead of women don't try to increase your girth.
    2" in length is definetely a realistic goal but may take years.

6. Big Al

Gold Member

Your size goals sound realistic, but you'll likely need to do PE for longer than six weeks to get there.

7. D_Sam_Eggma

Ah, so the beginners routine is only 6 weeks? What do I do after that point? Keep doing that, but continue to increase as if the routine was still going on, or by that oint would it be best to pursue more intensive options

8. Big Al

Gold Member

You could continue with a modified version of the basic routine in which you cut back down to training 1x per day, 5x a week and just continue to increase repetitions.

There are also some advanced exercises and routines outlined on this and other PE forums.

Draft saved Draft deleted