How Retired People Keep Busy

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by jakeatolla, Sep 26, 2007.

1. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day I went down town and into a shop. I was only there for about 5 minutes and
    when I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.
    I said to him, "Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a "Nazi." He glared at me and wrote another ticket for
    having worn tires. So I called him a "doughnut eating Gestapo." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he wrote a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The
    more I abused him the more tickets he wrote.
    Personally, I didn't care. I came downtown on the bus, and the car that he was putting the tickets on had a bumper sticker that said "Hillary in '08."

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important to my health.

2. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    Do you make a lot of friends this way?

3. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

hahaha ooooo that is evil.

4. deepwader

deepwader Member

Albums:
    Evil but fun :)))

5. Vices2Habits

Vices2Habits New Member

Albums:
    And that's why Rethuglicans are called that... they have no problems playing dirty. Lie, cheat, steal, suppress the vote, hack the vote, con the hicks with the manufavtured outrage du jour... whatever it takes, because they've never, ever had the numbers to win office honestly. And once again, they prove beyond doubt or criticism that they surely can't govern... nor do they want to. They're quite self-consciously a wrecking ball, sent in to do the bidding of wealthy corporate interests, and the dupes and rubes who aren't in that class but support 'em -- against their own economic self-interest -- just mystify the hell out of me.

Draft saved Draft deleted