How romantic are you?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New End,

Well if your poor then you have no one to blame for that but yourself, i have friends that have made it out of poverty because they quit winning and took charge of their lives. If your not driven then find someone who will settle for less. Maybe even ask out a girl who has no ambitions in life whatsoever except to live of others, i`ve come acroos alot of those over the years since i own my own business. Then again you can find a young girl who is easily woed, i`m sure a 50 cent ring out of the bubble gum machine will do wonders for you, maybe she`ll buy the whole bit that it`s the thought that counts.

An educated women knows the value of sacrifices and working instead of hanging with the dudes at the local bar or keg party.

You`ll get what you are and what you project, if you want someone with a good education than get an education or start your own business. If you want someone to take care of you then get a women who acts like your mother, then it`ll be like you never left home. If you want a classy women than be a classy guy.

Women want security and a sence of well being without having to worry about wether the lights are gonna get cut off. Butt there are women that you can find who`ll sit in the dark with you because they don`t care either.

Theres someone for everyone, even the homeless guy has him a homeless girlfriend, he`ll pan handle them a dinner.

Most cheap guys that i`ve come across expect something for nothing by usine their charms, it`s more like a bag of tricks if you ask me. They`ll play the poor, poor, me another drink game. They`ll play on a womens heart whoes saved their money just so they can clean out their bank accounts. Then there ared the guys who can`t even buy their own weed so they mooch of their friends, good luck finding a good women as a bum.

If your mad don`t be mad at me, this is a doggy dog world and you have to get with the program or be single for the rest of your life or find someone with less expectations out of life than you. They say that theres someone for everyone, i believe that. Good luck feeling sorry for yourself, it`ll only dig you a deeper ditch to climb out of.

lafever

p.s. Am i being hard on you, maybe, i`ll owe up to that, am i gonna co-sign your bullshit, hell no, there aren`t any care bears in my eyes for someone who just needs to get of their ass and get motivated and stop crying about how poor they are. Stop being the problem and get into the solution. There are no free handouts that i know of in life unless theres a catch to it, or a price to pay.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww, lafever... you're a confused "nice guy" aren't you?

Yesss... I can feeeeel your anger.

215pxpalpatinerotjez8.jpg

Your hate makes your flaming skills powerful.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New End,

Thats funny, i`ll give you that, with such a wonderfull mind as yours do yourself a favor and finish shool, or start your own business. A mind is a terrible thing to wast. Stay away from the losers and hang with the winners, even the poor has their winners. I was very poor once myself, i once lived at 4th and stewart in seatle, i lived in the ivey behind the knee high brick wall straight across from the big clock building, and i met all kinds, i would read my bible as prostitutes would come up to me and ask what passage i was reading. I would stay there at night so as to stay away from the junkies that would congregate down at the farmers market at night. I had to make an effort to seperate myself from the vial that exists. It`s one thing to give someone one a hand up and another to give a hand out. You`ve got to know when your in the lions den. You can`t help those who don`t want to help themselves they`ll just drag you down, or worse yet kill you.

I can remember staying at 4th and stewart and there was this little mouse that would come out at night, he was my little buddy, i would lay in silence in the ivy and watch him go through the trash bins to eat. I did this for many nights, i would think to myself, well alteast i`m not the only one alone in the world. Then one night he came out with his girlfriend and i thought f**k, even that mouse has someone, i laughed and new then i couldn`t just give up on life and people. Thats when i knew there was somebody for everybody it just comes down to what i will set my own limitations too and self made prisons.

The biggest hopless romantics i ever met were a homeless couple and their denial of their circumstances was the only thing keeping them going on in life, even though they were slowly commiting suicide. I was once the same way, the only thing i had going for me was to be positive and laugh at life and myself. So just ponder on that one for awhile, i had to hit a mental, physical, and spiritual bottom after my wifes death to climb back into the world. Instead of being a part of life like i always had what i had done was try and seperate myself from the world because i never wanted to hurt as bad as i did again. The one i hurt the most was me.

lafever

p.s. I wanted to share that with you New End because i started back in life with the cloths on my back and now i have my business back, a child on the way, and i`m planning for a house to be built. So i don`t feel sorry for people anymore but i do have empathy for those whoes souls are tormented for one reason or another. Anything is possible as long as you don`t give up and just settle for what life deals you. Sometimes you`ve got to get a new deck of cards and start over.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes you so sure I'm not finishing school? Like I said in another thread, I'm gonna be a kid in a candy shop. I never stopped learning, now I'm just getting the paper to prove it.

I was a hopeless romatic once. Now I am just a romantic. What you call "charm" I call "romance".

;)

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn`t realize you were currently in school New End, stick to your guns and don`t get led astray by a life sucker, thats someone who pulls you away from your studies or your plans in life. A man or Women can do this to you too, if your deep in your studies then you`ll have no time for romance. Don`t let some women or man distract you from your future. Your a wise one New End, you can worry about the fancy resturants after you have the good job, maybe even start your own resturant. Once you have nice things in life you`ll attract what you project. Be very wary of the dropouts as they`ll suck the life out of you too, they`ll play the whole " i thought we were buds man", game on you. Not everyones in school for an education, some are there just to party of their parents money and end up pumping gas.

lafever

p.s. My best wishes to you New End, if your in school then don`t let the women distract you, and if your a women that goes the same for you, don`t let the men distract you either, your better of masterbating. You`ll have plenty of time for the laddies or guys once you get your diploma. One f**k up can cost you a good life into one of a life of poverty.

Just a little wisdom from me to you New End, don`t go fighting for non-existant virtues. If your not one of those scumy dudes than you have nothing to defend, stick to your own guns, scumy guys don`t need anyone to defend them. A great orator often falls on deaf ears as he`s trying desperatly to get his point across for something that doesn`t even pertain to himself.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have to be in the same room with the love of your life to show you love them or can you do other things as well like call them, send them flowers, leave a note etc....? I tell her that I love her everyday, she knows not to expect nor does she want or need flowers. I wrote a short poem about her before we married.

I am super romantic. I will do anything to put a smile on my significant other's face , that is if they would let me, some guys won't weird or what? My wife never learned to share.

In the past I have made many romantic dinners with red or white wine. We don't drink wine or have fancy dinners. But I cook 99% of the time and that may be why fancy is out.

I have left notes in the form of poems in writing or in text messages. Never done that nor has she.

I have used rose petals as decoration on the table with long candle sticks glimmering ,casting a shadow upon the wall. I have cooked for her over an open fire in the wilderness many, many times but that way I had something to eat also.

I have given full body massages each time after a kisses upon thy skin. Sorry, that doesn't work, most I get to do is rub or warm her feet, without any physical rewards.

Told the one in the past I loved them and meant it each time. We do that every day.

I've lost weight just by being in love.... We both gained 30# in the first month after we met and fell in love, we were skinny and our metabolism changed because we were eating less at the same time.

Love is a grand thing..... I'm so romantic , IT HURTS.... Yes, it hurts but it's not always because it is romantic.

What does a woman have to do to receive some flowers? Cheat or be depressed, and I don't recommend either one. It was out of desperation both times and it did not help in any way. I will go out of my way to show her a wildflower but I wouldn't dream of picking it, it has it's own place in the universe.

We have been together 33 years this month, 32 years married. I would venture to say that I am more romantic than she is and I don't believe that she would have any argument with that statement.