How rude is it to ask a guy how big his dick is?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fully clothed, would you be offended or taken aback if someone you don't know very well asked you point blank how big your dick is? How would you respond if asked?

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
I feel the same as the poster above me. However I have answered before.

Asking someone is not even gonna give you a straight answer, who the hell tells the truth in person.. All my buddies told their gfs they are 7 or 8 inches... And from being with their gf's late and them seeing waht a real 7.5-8 inches really is. These poor chaps ego was deflated back to their standard 5 inches.

However it is rude.
If you know the person or have heard rumors go for it then.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fully clothed, would you be offended or taken aback if someone you don't know very well asked you point blank how big your dick is? How would you respond if asked?

This happens to me quite a bit when I'm out in a bar.

I tell the truth about everything. I have no reason to mislead anyone I'm interested in fucking.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really depends on the circumstance...in a bar? are they 'take-home-able'?

Or out in public.... really depends on the circumstance.
Have replied everything to the truth to (my favorite) "I'm fine, and you?"

I think it's tremendously rude but I'd welcome the question as it would save me from wasting more time with the jerk even if he was obviously into smaller guys.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's happened to me a few times in real life (though almost always just in college) and since I'm fairly shy but with plenty to brag about if necessary, it's welcome - at least if it's someone I'd like to talk to. It's more flattering from girls than guys for me, obviously. And I'm sure if I was average or worse I wouldn't be so keen!

On here it's more annoying, since it's a lazy default question and usually means they aren't interested in talking to you one on one.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I would probably say something smart-ass like "Plenty" or "What do you think?" with a smirk and cock-grab, but I wouldn't directly answer the question unless I was sure we would have sex. Even in college on the few occasions someone heard I was big and beat around the bush, I took the question a bit better but still didn't give a direct answer.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very content with my size (in girth anyway), so it wouldn't bother me in the least to be asked, so long as it was from a female that was poundable. Since most people are hung up on numbers though, and few would properly associate those numbers visually with the correct size, I wouldn't quote the actual numbers. My response to her would more or less be "there's only one way you're going to find out :wink:"