How Ruff?

Rye03

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Guys

Just wondering when you get sucked how ruff are you? I know couple hung guys and both treat it differently..One guy grabs back their head and makes them deep thraot and swalllow, they agreed to it they have to "finish what they started"...another friend mine lets the sucker go @ own pace with an occasional push on back head to see if he/she can get the length in. The latter freind can also be ruff. If he is with someone he doesnt lke too much or thinks deserves it he gets real ruff. For a 12" that can be a lot to deal with. HE grab back their head, shove meat in,make them gag..deep thraot much as can and swallow....what you guys like? Ruff..not so ruff? what if person was one night stand? or u ever in mood to dominate?Or?????

Thanks
R

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
I let anybody blowing me go at their own pace. I might put my hand on the back of their head for encouragement, but I'm not gonna force anyone to deep throat my cock. Usually, if they're any good, they'll do it anyway. :biggrin1:

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer to be in control when I give head.

If someone tries to shove it down, I am put off immediately because it makes me choke. I feel that if someone forces himself into me, he is not respecting the effort I am putting in. It may not be the best he had ever had, but it is the best effort in my part.

Mismatch of needs and/or expectations? Should it be so, then it is goodbye.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
l_a_dude said:
I let anybody blowing me go at their own pace. I might put my hand on the back of their head for encouragement, but I'm not gonna force anyone to deep throat my cock. Usually, if they're any good, they'll do it anyway. :biggrin1:
...and letting them go at their own pace relaxes them, and make gagging less likely, and deepthroating more probable. Well, um, so I'm told. :rolleyes:

SwissGermanBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like it when a guy pushes me down on his cock. I like it when they control it for the mst part. I mean I want some time to work it over myself but then I want them to shove me all the way down. I don't gag and it really turns me on...but I guess some guys might not like it becuase of not feeling respected but I want them to do this becase I get pleasure out of it and they do as well... :bj:

swerve

Just Browsing
Media
I've never had the opportunity to get head from someone who is able to take it that rough, but I've also never had a partner who could take my whole length either.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rough or tender, doesn't matter to me, both can be hot--what gets me off is being in synch with the other person.

that said, if i'm getting my dick sucked and assume the 'in control' role, i like to tease and finesse--rough on its own just doesn't do much for me. same holds true when the guy sucking my dick is running the show. i've had some guys just go full throttle on my cock at the get-go, slurping and deep throating like a madman without coming up for air, which gets old fast. i appreciate variety and build-up.

oddly, when i'm the one sucking dick i like a rough facefucking from a guy in charge. go figure.

T

that_other_guy

scanjock8 said:
rough or tender, doesn't matter to me, both can be hot--what gets me off is being in synch with the other person.

ditto ... :rolleyes:

Blackbeard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the girl I'm with... some girls like it rough (pulling hair, forcing her head down) and some girls like it gentle (working at her own pace, slow teasing).

Rye03

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey

Thanks for the comments..Ever have any fantasies of being ruff? IF person you were with said you coulld be how you like.....some you guys polite in person...but if could get away with it, would be ruff?? I'm not ruff..but always wanted to try and be real ruff and make em choke and gag.

R