How sensitive is a woman's vagina?

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, if the respective girths were the same, could you tell the difference between two dicks whose lengths were seperated only by 1/2"? What about different girths? For example, if two different guys had the same girth, but one had 7 inches and the other had 7.5 inches, could you tell the difference when he was inside you? Same question for girth.

imminda

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
right behind you, hands on your balls. Actually, M
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Sortof. Definitely yes for two of equal length but different girths. Bigger around = more friction = more fun. If the difference in length is 5 vs 5.5 then I doubt it. If it's between 9 and 9.5 i doubt it. It would only, for me be important if that half inch is the difference between bottoming out or not, then yes, definitely.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with Imminda...girth yes, length - not likely.

The opening is a very sensitive part of the vagina so the more girth, the more surface area stimulated in that sensitive area.

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Girth is definitely more important. Small differences in length not so much. I want to feel you stretching my cunt out not trying to hit my stomach.... though, if done correctly, that can be fun too lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a bodybuilder and see you are too. We should get together.
To let someone know you are talking about/to them you can type out their username or some derivitive thereof, or you can quote them. To quote any poster, press the button under their post which reads, "quote". To quote multiple posts in one reply, press the little plus sign (+) beneath each post from which you'd like to quote.

Can most women feel a creampie, deep or better shallow? I notice few films where the woman tells the guy how good it feels.
I can usually feel it better when he's deeper, but that all depends on how hard he squirts. I haven't had any unprotected sex in AGES so we're going based on faded memories.