How should a guy let girls know?

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it's crass and boorish for a guy to talk about his dick. But, some girls like big ones, I sort of have one, and how do I let them know without looking like an egotistical asshole?
I've caught girls looking a few times, but it really isn't obvious most of the time, unless I have a boner or am getting a wedgie or wearing a speedo, haha

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I say it's best to act modest. "Aw, shucks, m'am, really it's nothing." And from the pics (I can't really tell all that much) you're not all that big. Not that it's not a nice piece - it definitely is - but if you start bragging too much, she's going to think you're over-estimating. Let her say it's big, then tell her you made sure it was this way, just for her.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say it's best to act modest. "Aw, shucks, m'am, really it's nothing." And from the pics (I can't really tell all that much) you're not all that big. Not that it's not a nice piece - it definitely is - but if you start bragging too much, she's going to think you're over-estimating. Let her say it's big, then tell her you made sure it was this way, just for her.

7x 5.75. 6.75 length if I don't press the ruler in. really, I'm more thick than long. a magnum is snug on me

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you can't attract her without letting her know you're hiding a burmese down your pants, why bother?

interesting comment, do you mean she is shallow if she needs to know, or do you mean I am uninteresting as a person?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree with Kotch. And yes, i believe she is referring to the latter.

Also, just a suggestion, many of these questions are on their Nth rotation on this particular board. Save some of us the time who went out of our way to answer them for the last guy by strolling through the prior pages of this board and seeing what we wrote about this topic.

It just gets a little exhausting when every 8 weeks or so we must remember what we said/felt on the topic for another guy looking for the exact answers you are.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No offense dude, but some advice you might want to take with you in your dating venture. Grow some thicker skin. So far you have acted a bit off kilter to atleast 2 of us trying to give you advice.

Adding you to my friendslist prior to this post doesnt say anything about the fact that in the last 24 hours you've created a whole handful of threads without giving much thought to how common those questions might be.

The womens issue board has been burraged with Mens Issues. We have taken care to answer serious questions such as yours many times over. Before i join any forum, i go back in the boards that apply to my interest and read, read, read, to see if my question comes up because the regulars are not inclined to write 5 paragraph answers over and over again. By the time i ask it, i end up with a generic list of responses and usually frustrated why no one helped me like i expected.

There are novels of information on this board if people would take a little more time strolling for them and less time posting multiple questions that, to me, sound like the same question asked in a different way.

I'm not getting pissy with you, im being honest and probably handing it to you alot nicer than many others because i understand WHY you are asking them. Remove me from your friendslist if you like. Just keep in mind that the getting offended easily everytime one of us says something not spot on to your question might be an attribute working against you in your dating life.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds like a virginal problem. go pick up a gal, and get laid. the next day she will tell some of her friends, in a week a dozen women will know if you are good in bed or not. pic up another gal in a week, another dozen or so women will know. pretty soon you have a reputation. give it time for that seed to grow. be cool, be confident, never arrogant, and don't talk much about yourself, especially your cock. if asked about your physical endowment, "God was good to me" is a good answer. after we were married, my wife was asked by different women(swingers, swappers) over the years about my size. "God blessed my husband with an amazing body." " her other answer is "my husband overall is a large man."

ironically, my wife heard about my physical attribute on a ladies night out, and a few weeks later heard the same from a different set of gals. she thought I was a gigalo, until I dated her old high school friend for 4 months. of course, her old HS gf filled her in. after breaking up, I dated around for 3 months and started dating my now wife.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol, no, not a virgin. Thank god, at my age that would be pretty lame.
It's odd how guys think we should be born knowing about sex---I actually read books about how to get better, and I find no embarrassment in that.

sounds like a virginal problem. go pick up a gal, and get laid. the next day she will tell some of her friends, in a week a dozen women will know if you are good in bed or not. pic up another gal in a week, another dozen or so women will know. pretty soon you have a reputation. give it time for that seed to grow. be cool, be confident, never arrogant, and don't talk much about yourself, especially your cock. if asked about your physical endowment, "God was good to me" is a good answer. after we were married, my wife was asked by different women(swingers, swappers) over the years about my size. "God blessed my husband with an amazing body." " her other answer is "my husband overall is a large man."

ironically, my wife heard about my physical attribute on a ladies night out, and a few weeks later heard the same from a different set of gals. she thought I was a gigalo, until I dated her old high school friend for 4 months. of course, her old HS gf filled her in. after breaking up, I dated around for 3 months and started dating my now wife.

B_erical866

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only speaking for myself, but I fine it nice not knowing and a great surprise when the time comes to see for myself hands on.

xoxo
Erica

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only speaking for myself, but I fine it nice not knowing and a great surprise when the time comes to see for myself hands on.

xoxo
Erica

Thanks, erica (I'm erik!), I'm glad my question didn't bore and annoy everyone.
Is that really your mouth??? sexy as hell

PS, just checked out your profile, everything about you is equally impressive.

Last edited:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Joe's right. With the exception of penis-centric forums like this one, you should forget about the size of your penis when talking with anyone, guys or girls. Modesty will always win the day, because a man that finds an excuse to talk about his cock is a man that appears insecure and a braggart. Let others talk about the size of your cock. Trust me, if it's big enough, they will.

Telling girls that you're hung might get you a curiosity fuck one time in 20, but the other 19 times you'll just look like a self-obsessed jerk. Women want a good man with a nice penis, not a nice penis with attached dumbass.

He is also right about setting up false expectations. Even if you feel comfortable enough with a girl to tell her "hey guess what, I'm hung," you run the risk of failing to live up her imagination.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Joe's right. With the exception of penis-centric forums like this one, you should forget about the size of your penis when talking with anyone, guys or girls. Modesty will always win the day, because a man that finds an excuse to talk about his cock is a man that appears insecure and a braggart. Let others talk about the size of your cock. Trust me, if it's big enough, they will.

Telling girls that you're hung might get you a curiosity fuck one time in 20, but the other 19 times you'll just look like a self-obsessed jerk. Women want a good man with a nice penis, not a nice penis with attached dumbass.

He is also right about setting up false expectations. Even if you feel comfortable enough with a girl to tell her "hey guess what, I'm hung," you run the risk of failing to live up her imagination.

Mule, i am proud to present you with this 24k goldplated Pussy Award. And a short stack of pancakes. ;) i love you!

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting thoughts, mule. Yeah, according to the lifestyles study, I'm 1/10 in length. and 1/20 in girth, so I suppose girls have seen bigger. I do not want to to create expectations I can't meet. I suppose most girls of much age or exp[erience have met bigger.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Mule, i am proud to present you with this 24k goldplated Pussy Award. And a short stack of pancakes. ;) i love you!

So I use the award to work up an appetite, then get the pancakes? Sounds like a deal to me!

Or were you just calling me a pussy? :)

Last edited:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Interesting thoughts, mule. Yeah, according to the lifestyles study, I'm 1/10 in length. and 1/20 in girth, so I suppose girls have seen bigger. I do not want to to create expectations I can't meet. I suppose most girls of much age or exp[erience have met bigger.

It's not about their past experience, although that might come into play - I mean that a woman hearing "I'm hung" might immediately start thinking of a cock size that you don't possess. Even if she's a virgin, "hung" means different things to different people.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And further, the "hung" factor may only be in effect flaccid. I know some men who are hung but almost exactly the same size soft as hard - showers, not growers - and if that size is slightly large (just above average) but doesn't grow, she might be disappointed (she might have a different picture in her mind, have different expectations). Let her find out on her own.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would just tell her when the relationship is at a point where such comments can be taken without offense and pretense. Until then, just shut up and let her find out on her own.

It's unlikely, but if she is turned off by the fact that you're too big for her, then it was probably not gonna work anyway.

Lastly, pray that she just asks you herself if you're packing. There really is not sincere way to advertise this directly.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i said this elswhere, but it just seems unfair that a girl's endowments help her meet men, but ours are hidden and don't help us meet women....one of life's little gender unfairnesses.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
men hinting about how exciting their todgers are is a huge turn off.

i'll ignore him and go talk to the man displaying wit, charm and manners.