how should i handle this.........

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
so new girl at work, started like 3 weeks ago. been making small talk, i only work weekends so i was planning on asking her out this weekend..........well i guess i told the wrong person because when i went into work this morning, the whole ****in store knew and was teasing me, lolz.

what a bunch of dicks my friends were, they told her i have the hots for her, all this 3rd grade shit. she told them she's flattered and would but she has a bf.......then they go back and tell her her i said to make sure im the first one she calls when she brakes up with her bf, lulz. the whole day they wouldnt leave me alone..

my buddy was like **** that shit man just ask her out who cares pretend like you dont know anything. so when i did see her, we started talking and she was the one to call me over. i noticed her stairing at me a few times, and so did my buddy so he told me to go in for the kill...........i was like **** it so i did finally ask her out to lunch..........she said....(her eyes are big as hell now,i really dont know what this meant), "ya..................but you know i have a boyfriend?" i told her ya, thats cool i dont care we're go as friends.

good on my part right??

bbblowme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So you went to lunch or not?

I recently had a work relationship......................never again.

You are just thinking fuck her right and everything will be cool? LMAO maybe bro, i'd highly advise against it.

This same shit happened to me. Told some dudes at work I wanted this chick and wanted to beat it up. It gt around to her. It got her going, we went out, she cheated on her boyfriend, she kicked him out, we did the nasty and everything was great for almost a year. Then shit hit the fan, she fucked him again and went back to him. I tried to play it cool but if I didn't talk to her I was a dick. When I tried she was a bitch.

It works for some people, but when it doesn't its bad.

She's not going to mess around on him again, and dude hates my guts and constantly was asking if she talked to me. Its like dude, we work together we are gonna talk, so needless to say the past couple months have been nothing but drama.

She quit the other day, before that tho she had changed her number, not gonna lie, was very attached and her family loved me, haven't talked to her in weeks and it kills me.

Do what you want tho, if the job doesn't mean shit to you hit it and quit it..........

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
no we did not go yet, because it was the end of the day.....

she is really cool, and really shy i mean 1-10 she is a 11 in shyness. im not looking to fuck her, er i mean i would, lol.......but i actually want to get to know her.

its good that she is still going right?? or is she just being nice?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the hang out, pause ALOT. Give it time and don't be weird. I you have a shot it will happen if its not to be it won't. Be forewarned your totally in the sites of the bf if you do, and if you push your luck you deserve to get your ass kick. This may or may not be good for you heheheh. If you win the fight usually you usually look like a dick. I avoid fights at every cost and this usually works in your favor, When I have had to fight I bite the bullet I know I aint going anywhere and knock his ass out. Don't want to look like some ponce now do we heheh. (This has resulted in interest from other and is rarely a lost venture just dont get your self arrested)

L1i3n3k7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with "luck e 8", if someone tried to take my girl out "as friends" we would have problems.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
she is not that kind of girl......too good and shy, shes 21......i could careless if her bf see's us cuz its just lunch.

if she is interested, i think she would ditch her bf. she is just way too nice to really care about her bf, and go to lunch with me with the chance of someone finding out.......it would hurt her.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
I'm with "luck e 8", if someone tried to take my girl out "as friends" we would have problems.

ya but why is she going??? when i asked her, she said

"ya, sure, but you know i have a bf right" she said the yes first, not like a no by saying i have a bf, then i asked to go as friends............she already said yes letting me know she had a bf, and i said ok we're just go as friends. she already said yes i didnt have to say the friends part.

either way, it didnt happen yet....wont till next weekend. maybe she will have second thoughts, who knows.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
So is this the same girl you were all hot for 2 weeks ago? or is this another girl? I'm confused.

lol, no this is actually another job(part time job)..........whole another town too :)

other girl is at my full time job i got when i grad college.......i kept my part time job because its easy money and i like it.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aren't you like, gay or something though? I mean your signature and most your posts (except for this and the related thread) sound more like you are after hung cock.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
You're stirring a hornets nest. As made clear by some of the earlier comments, there's a chance this guy, if he finds out, will hunt you down and kick your a**. I'd say you're intentions are clear, you want her and you're willing to do so behind her bf's back. I don't see anything honorable in this. On top of that, say you're fantasies come true and she dumps him and dates you, you'll never fully trust her, b/c you'll know what she's capable of doing, b/c she did so with you and vice versa. I've literally seen it happen.

If you're so interested in having lunch with her, then do so at work.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
Aren't you like, gay or something though? I mean your signature and most your posts (except for this and the related thread) sound more like you are after hung cock.

long story........

okok, so this is good if she goes right?? im not going to make a move, i dotn want to look like a creep......im just going to be myself and make her laugh and have fun.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
long story........

okok, so this is good if she goes right?? im not going to make a move, i dotn want to look like a creep......im just going to be myself and make her laugh and have fun.

Dude, are you daft? She's got a boyfriend. Haven't you ever heard "don't shit where you eat". Just keep work at work - don't hit on girls at work cuz it will always come back on you.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
You're stirring a hornets nest. As made clear by some of the earlier comments, there's a chance this guy, if he finds out, will hunt you down and kick your a**. I'd say you're intentions are clear, you want her and you're willing to do so behind her bf's back. I don't see anything honorable in this. On top of that, say you're fantasies come true and she dumps him and dates you, you'll never fully trust her, b/c you'll know what she's capable of doing, b/c she did so with you and vice versa. I've literally seen it happen.

If you're so interested in having lunch with her, then do so at work.

heh, is this why her eyes got frickin huge when i asked her? like i have never seen anyone's eyes get so huge. i am just going to drop it, but go to lunch as stricly friends for a while.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heh, is this why her eyes got frickin huge when i asked her? like i have never seen anyone's eyes get so huge. i am just going to drop it, but go to lunch as stricly friends for a while.

Why do you still think it's ok to go to lunch with her just as friends? Unless there are other people from work there with you it's too much like a date... and makes me think that somewhere in that tiny little man brain (yes the little one) that you are thinking there might be more to it eventually.

:wtf1:

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
Why do you still think it's ok to go to lunch with her just as friends? Unless there are other people from work there with you it's too much like a date... and makes me think that somewhere in that tiny little man brain (yes the little one) that you are thinking there might be more to it eventually.

Bingo!!! Exactly!! Honey hit that one straight on the head.......er...um......you know what I mean. *l*

You want this chic, quit with the pretenses. Which is all this is. You asked for peoples opinions and everyone is telling you don't do it, but all you do is defend your position. So, I'm left to wonder why you even asked in the first place? I'm thinking you were just looking for an affirmation of your action. Well, all I have to say is when her bf is kicking your a**, don't be surprised!

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media

:wtf1:

im not sure.........but why is it ok for her to say yes then? she could of said like, you seem like a good friend but i just cant incase my bf finds out.

maybe she isnt happy? i dont know any details how long theyve been going out etc.

my friend said that another person tried, but she kept saying no.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Bingo!!! Exactly!! Honey hit that one straight on the head.......er...um......you know what I mean. *l*

You want this chic, quit with the pretenses. Which is all this is. You asked for peoples opinions and everyone is telling you don't do it, but all you do is defend your position. So, I'm left to wonder why you even asked in the first place? I'm thinking you were just looking for an affirmation of your action. Well, all I have to say is when her bf is kicking your a**, don't be surprised!

Well, Wildly Curious, I think he just wants attenion... and it's not a healthy kind of attention. Please remind me not to respond to his posts anymore ok?

im not sure.........but why is it ok for her to say yes then? she could of said like, you seem like a good friend but i just cant incase my bf finds out.

maybe she isnt happy? i dont know any details how long theyve been going out etc.

my friend said that another person tried, but she kept saying no.

She said yes to get you to stop asking... she didn't mean it. leave her alone.