How size effects infidelity

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by newstripe, Aug 14, 2009.

1. newstripe

newstripe New Member

I have been dating my girlfriend for one year. The thought of her cheating on me has always bothered me... although it has never happened i think about it a lot. The more i thought about it, the more i came to the realization that the one thing that bothered me about it was the chance that whoever she cheated on me with might have a bigger penis than i do. If she had sex with another guy, and i had some way of knowing that he was my size or smaller, i would be angry and confront her but i wouldn't break up with her. The other guy would not be a threat to me in my head. If he had a larger penis than me, i would have to break up with her, sex with her would never be the same. I would always be thinking about how she had sex with another guy with a bigger dick then back to sex with me.

I have no reason to be insecure about my penis. It is 6.5 inches long with 5.6 inch circumfrence... so its average or slightly above average depending on what data you believe. My girlfriend is a petite girl, i press against her cervix or kind of slide into the area right beneath her cervix (its not very big) in a lot of positions (missionary, cowgirl, ect). But for some reason, the idea of her cheating with a guy with a larger dick is unbearable, but the idea of her cheating with a smaller guy is not, its almost empowering. Is this normal? Any other guys in relationships feel this way? Its kind of the opposite of the whole cuckold fetish thing i guess. Am i just placing to much importance on penis size?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

No, it is not normal to assume your girlfriend will cheat; regardless of the size of the penis of the other man. If she senses your insecurities and has to constantly reassure you, she will leave you. Not because there is someone else, but because you are being a doofus. :rolleyes: :duh:

Yes, you are putting way too much importance on penis size.:mad:

3. newstripe

newstripe New Member

What? im not assuming she will cheat... im just saying that if she did, the size of the guy she fucked would make a difference to me in deciding to dump her or not

4. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Elaborate more on why a guy with a bigger dick would be a threat.

5. newstripe

newstripe New Member

I guess i just assume that she would like it more than mine because its bigger... and that when she went back to having sex with me she would miss the bigger cock. God knows ive heard enough guys with big dicks saying "shes not a size queen because she hasnt had a big dick yet" things like that, and a lot of females on this board have confirmed that in my mind, saying that they werent size queens until they actually had a big dick, and THEN it became important to them. Thats why it would be a threat to me.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Well that's just stupid. :rolleyes: If she were to cheat at all you should dump her, because that means she is untrustworthy.

7. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    But if it were that important to her, why would she come back to you? I have to have great sex with someone if I'm going to be in a relationship with them. Unless you're rich and she's a golddigger, I would think she's with you because she's into you.

8. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Yes.

You're completely undermining yourself as a person. You're not just a penis she's fucking, unless of course you completely lack a personality, which I doubt. Look, if she's worth your time, she won't cheat, and if she does, well, she's probably not worth your time.

Big or small dick, who the fuck cares? She cheated.

9. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

why is it i seem to be the only one who ignores folks with no gallery or new people with obvious SPH questsions and unverified.... come on

10. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Learn to use it to the best of your abilities and you have nothing to worry about! Just having a big dick doesn't give most women an orgasm all by itself...

11. Stanley1976

Stanley1976 New Member

Albums:
    Newstripe,
    i know exactly what you mean. First let me tell you that, judging by what you say, it sounds like your cock is quite a respectable size.

Now, I've been cheated on many a time and two or three girl who had the honesty to explain why, owning up to the fact that me not being big enough was the main issue.

I'm with a girl now, and it's an excellent relationship. We've been together three years and we love each other, but the first year with her was a nightmare as she kept going back to her ex. She cheated on me at least a dozen times. Seriously I was dying of jealousy, she even gave me chlamydia!

When I confronted her about it (thats how she confessed, due to the STI), she just said she couldn't help herself, she couldn't do without his massive dong (obviously she worded it different), but that she did not love him as a person.

It turns out, this guy's penis was over 8 inches and incredibly thick whereas mine is 4" and under 5' in girth, so he was over twice my size. Seriously, I knew there was something going on, like she was constantly texting this bloke, etc, but the chlamydia thing gave the game away and got her to finally confess.

She kept swearing she'd stop shagging him, but she kept going back to him. May I also add, during sex with me, I add the impression she still loves telling me how tiny I am compared to her well-endowed ex. I reckon it the difference was and still is a turn-on for her.

Looking back, I can't believe I put up with it, but her reassurances that she just wanted to feel his huge thing and there was no other attachment may have been enough to stick with her. Also she is absolutely supergorgeous, quite tarty, always with her cleavage in sight, she's a proper stunner that when you walk down the street people turn round to look at her again.

Eventually she stopped fucking him purely cos the guy found himself a serious relationship and told my girlfriend to pack it in. Which is an added humiliation for me. Because clearly she 'd have carried on forever, even though she denies that.

She now admits that during out first year together she was literally "obsessed" with that guy cos of their sex together.

I am yet to make her come in 3 years, whereas the guy was giving her orgasms each and every single time she fucked him. I can only make her come by helping her finger and recently I've noticed that when she masturbates and I help her, the moment I say "you loved shagging [his name] cos he was massive" or simialr sentences, she climaxes straightaway.

In a way I'm lucky she actually hasn't dumped me!

12. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So if you would only dump a girl who cheated on you with a guy who had a larger cock than yours.......does that mean that you would never date a woman whose Ex had a bigger dick than yours? And yes I know that question is a bit silly but it's basically the same thing. Wouldn't you be worried all the time that she might want to go back to him just for his big dick? Furthermore like NJ said if she cheats on you at all you shouldn't stay with her.....so what does dick size have to do with anything?????

13. ssa5522

ssa5522 New Member

Smart answer scorpioslut!

14. ssa5522

ssa5522 New Member

Are you crazy!??? How can you take all that shit?! In no way have I the intention to offend you but you need to improve that self esteem man! What do you mean you are lucky?! Just because she's gorgeous?! I think you like being humilliated, of course some women like big cocks and all but come on! A woman who loves you for who you are is way better, maybe she does but dude, if she loved you she would respect you.

15. Stanley1976

Stanley1976 New Member

Albums:
    ssa5522,

You have a point and you're not the first one to tell me, my friends used to urge me to dump her all the time. But she has acknowledged her mistakes and she's been faitful for the past two years. She's actually turned down several blokes because of me, including one of my best mates (well, so I thought, obviously a prick) who tried to shag her, so I really think it's sorted now.

16. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Guess, I've not thought too much about it as I never felt cheated in the cock dept. Yeah, I pump and jelq but it's mainly for pleasure. Guess what would upset me more would be my gf cheating cause she felt the guy was better looking, had a better build or more earning potential.

17. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

You sound like perfect cuckold material. :rolleyes:

18. Stanley1976

Stanley1976 New Member

Albums:
    And is it good or bad for a woman? ;-)

19. ten2ride

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your worry is just wrong... You definitely do not understand women at all... A large penis is a novelty and not a significant factor in how a woman chooses a man. Just think of how a guy chooses a woman. Would you leave your girlfriend for another woman just because she had bigger boobs? See - there is way more to it than body part size.

I have joined dozens of couples in MFM situations where the guy has a very small cock, and absolutely the women do love having fun with a large cock (mine is 10" long), and the guys love watching, but there is never an issue between me & the women. They enjoy fun with me, but they love their men regardless of his penis size.

You make way more of womans interest in large cocks than they do.

If they were driven solely by cock size, I would have hundreds of girlfriends... thank God they don't!

20. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    Exactly - if anything, if your partner did end up sleeping with a guy because he's huge, surely that's better than her sleeping with someone because of their personality? That'd be much of a threat to an actual long-term relationship.

Draft saved Draft deleted