How size effects infidelity

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Stanley good for you if you've sorted it out you and she are happy don't listen to anyones advice about what you need to do.
You are doing exactly what's right for the two of you!
You are a smart guy to realize your limitations and you learned how to make the best of that situation so you still have the girl you wanted!:biggrin1:
Plus she now cums with you!:naughty:
C.B.:saevil:

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ok first of all, stop WORRYING that she is going to cheat on you with a man who has a bigger dick and start ACKNOWLEDGING it. I say this because she WILL cheat on you. nobody is monogamous in our society anymore (the Amish country does NOT count as part of our society, so I don't wanna hear it). If you stay together forever, it is almost certain that she will cheat at some point, and vice versa. Normally, a guy who is enough of an asshole to fuck somebody's girlfriend or wife is a fairly heartless and cruel person. Usually, heartless and cruel people have a higher testosterone level than those who are passive and have kind hearts. This means that, the simple fact that she would be cheating on you with a guy means that the guy is probably not small. Now, it doesn't mean that he's going to leave a mushroom imprint on her lung, but he will probably be bigger than average. Stats tell us that very few men are over 8", so the odds of him being huge are low, but I'd say the odds of the men she cheats on you with being between 6.5" and 7.5" are fairly good.

You may be asking yourself if I'm ever going to say anything that DOESN'T make you want to kill me....

sure I am. Dude, if she cheats, he will be bigger than average, and probably a little bigger than you. However, the odds of him being more than an inch bigger than you are slim to none, and the difference of 1 inch isn't noticeable enough during the actual event of sex to cause any effect on a person's memories of it afterward. so, chill.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will add something new. (BTW, I think this taking her back after cheating is ridiculous).

What if she fucks a guy with a bigger dick and comes back because it was the worst experiance ever? He was a lousy lover and the size ripped her up inside. She comes to you because she now appreciates what she has.

Or, what if she never cheats on you but lied about being with a bigger guy before you?

The point is, you have to let that shit go. You are your own worst enemy. And if the answer is going to bother you, dont ask the question.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it's best to let that shit go. I've had women fuck around with my head and not be honest about things, or change their stories around, and it's bullshit. Drop it and try and burn it from your memory and curiosity.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she might cheat on you with a man who is an incredible lover, taking her to heights she never dreamed of, making her orgasm over and over again until she's soaking in sweat and juices, blowing her mind completely, who has the body of an adonis and a charisma that practically has her cumming when he smiles, who is wealthy and educated and well dressed...but he has 0.5 inches less length, so you won't feel threatened.

you're funny!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fact is she's cheated before...I'd not worry about my dick...she's the one with issues if she's cheating. HOWEVER, I have to agree with Nj that if you're constantly in a state of worry over this..she will pic up on it and leave you first. One thing that everyone likes and can pick up on is confidence. If this girl is making your confidence this bad then you need to let her go. It's not good for you ...and definitely making you be the one to be walked all over if you stay with her.

5tar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But for some reason, the idea of her cheating with a guy with a larger dick is unbearable, but the idea of her cheating with a smaller guy is not, its almost empowering. Is this normal? Any other guys in relationships feel this way? Its kind of the opposite of the whole cuckold fetish thing i guess. Am i just placing to much importance on penis size?

Can't say whether it's normal but I feel exactly the same way. Hell, I just registered so I could make a similar post (lurked for a while).

Been with my gf for a few months now, she says she still talks to the last guy she dated, and he still calls wanting to hook up for sex at times. I don't feel the least bit threatened, even if she were interested... because he's smaller, and I'm only 6x5.5 or so. If he were one of the bigger ones... on the other hand....

You probably are placing too much emphasis on size (most men are guilty of this anyway), but I think this is because we view size as being significant for a lot more than just pleasing your partner.

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What? im not assuming she will cheat... im just saying that if she did, the size of the guy she fucked would make a difference to me in deciding to dump her or not

If your girlfriend cheated then the factors (in order of importance) would be:

Your girlfriend is not happy in the relationship
Your girlfriend has chosen to get nakey with another man

Those are two very important factors. It's incidental that the man she cheated with happened to have a penis and furthermore, it's random chance as to whether he has a bigger penis than you or a smaller penis than you.

You should be worried about the infidelity and the reasons behind it.

If your girlfriend had sex with a man with a micropenis or a 'Mandingo', it still would not solve the 'problem' which led her to cheat and in all likelihood she would do it again.

As far as I can see it, penis size is not relevant to anything outside of the bedroom.

Personally, I would break up with a girl who cheated. Simply because she cheated.

It's like saying you would convict a murderer if he killed with a gun but you would free him if he killed with a knife.

Whatever happens, it does not lessen or suddenly make better the wrong that has been done.

If you are able to forgive the wrong then it shouldn't matter if a big cock, or a gun was involved.