How small was your smallest?

Since they aren't as pleasurable as big/avg cocks, are small 1s cruel 'imperfections'

• Total voters

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In a world where big cocks rule, how small was your smallest lover erect? be s specific as you'd like.

He was about the size of my thumb. The real shocker is that he was an Abercrombie and Fitch model. The dude was totally HOT he just had a small dick.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The smallest I've come across was on a guy in his late 40's and I swear his dick was the size of my pinky finger when he was fully erect. Sweet man but I felt sorry for him.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He was about the size of my thumb. The real shocker is that he was an Abercrombie and Fitch model. The dude was totally HOT he just had a small dick.
That describes a encounter i had..The size of a thump.I was totally shocked and i did not mention his lack of. I am a good size, so i have been told by many but his reaction when he saw mine was nice cock can i suck it. I think it we were drunk as it was a after bar trick because the next thing i remember was waking up in the morning..

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The smallest I've had that I thoroughly enjoyed was a good six inches in length, but very slender (as seen compared to my own in the attached pic.) I know I've had smaller than that but they weren't memorable enough to recall.

Attachments

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have seen less than 5 erected peni in IRL. And all seems to me average.
But my partner told me, that she had a one-night-stand when she was 20.
He was much older (+30y) and overweight (+120kg).
Both one glass too much and she couldn t find his dick. So they kissed a little and slept.
The next morning - she saw when showering that his limp dick was covered in fat.
She saw only a part of his glans as it was a big clit.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just met a guy on line who warned me that he had "only" 6". That's not small in my book but average and nothing to complain about. The smallest I ever had was an Israeli guy. It was aout 3 maybe 4" erect. Cut of course and skinny. My 7" looked like a monster next to his.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my dick... i have micropenis...:cool:

I met a guy with micropenis in a London sauna some years ago. Like you, he had a great body. He was a successful NYC executive on business travel. Bearded, masculine, mature and confident. He was very sensual and gave great head. It was a good encounter.

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
also about the length of my middle finger (4-4.5" ?) and a bit thicker than my finger but not much. The guy was gorgeous. Best ass ever. Buff. Beautiful balls and his cock was perfectly proportioned and absolutely rock hard, sticking straight up towards his tight abs. If only the size were doubled, I'd never have let him out of my sight!

Reactions: Bernd

Ombi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not to be stereotypical, but the smallest I've seen was on an Asian. He had a smoking hot body, and his cock was about 2.5" erect.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can think of four guys off the top of my head who I've been naked in bed with and had very small cocks: two white guys who were average in every other way and probably above average in height; a short black guy; and an Indian guy. I can think of at least two straight white friends who have very small to tiny cocks, can't think of any gay friends who do.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had my first nude yoga class tonight and the instructor, a guy about 6'4 200 lbs had a tiny almost micro penis. The guy next to me was about 5'7, 150lbs and was hung like a pony. Go figure!