How small was your smallest?

Since they aren't as pleasurable as big/avg cocks, are small 1s cruel 'imperfections'

• Total voters

My first boyfriend was really small. Like what @Hungmanparis wrote, about the size of my pinky finger when erect and the same girth. He also wanted to top me, but it just wouldn't work. You know how it goes when you first come out - you can't wait to have a boyfriend. These days, and I'm sorry to guys that are that size who may be reading this, that would just be a no go for me.

fergusonasmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No lie... I was at a ABS one time. Glory hole in the wall. Whoever was in the next booth slid his cock into the hole and it was like nothing I'd EVER seen. Almost like an alien cock. Probably about 6 inches long, slightly curved, but no thicker than a pencil. Never seen anything like it before or since. Couple of strokes and he was finished. I'll never forget it.

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
smallest I had was a Spanish transexual hooker who was about 3" and the thickness of a small finger. It was a perfect shape and one of the nicest I have ever had in my mouth, very small balls as well.
A lot of Thai cocks are tiny. Mine is about 5.5" x 5"

Smallest cock to fuck me? Right around 4", but he was pretty good with it. His sense of humor and stamina made up for lack of size.

Reactions: cocksuck69

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dated a guy once who would give me fantastic oral but wouldn't do anything else. When he finally revealed his dick, it was no larger or wider than my thumb. We stuck to just oral and had a great time.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was a guy I had known a couple of years through mutual friends. We hooked up one night after a dinner party. His cock surprised me it was so small, about 2 1/2 inches long and about the same around. Oral only, and it was only fair. It felt strange blowing such a small dick - like one of those oversized straws for one of those oversized drinks.

Reactions: lttle1 and Drew75

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It was a guy I had known a couple of years through mutual friends. We hooked up one night after a dinner party. His cock surprised me it was so small, about 2 1/2 inches long and about the same around. Oral only, and it was only fair. It felt strange blowing such a small dick - like one of those oversized straws for one of those oversized drinks.
can I have his number !

Etcin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The smallest I ever had, was a long time ago. All I remember that he was a hot arab, probably from Moroccan origin. I think his cock was something like 10 cm long. The reason I remember this guy is how hard his cock was. It's the hardest cock I've ever felt. Compared to his, a normal hardon feels soft.

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The smallest I ever had, was a long time ago. All I remember that he was a hot arab, probably from Moroccan origin. I think his cock was something like 10 cm long. The reason I remember this guy is how hard his cock was. It's the hardest cock I've ever felt. Compared to his, a normal hardon feels soft.
I usually find the smaller the cock the harder the hard.

D

deleted1025121

I usually find the smaller the cock the harder the hard.
This is true. I'm not very big (only about 6")...but mine gets super hard. Almost to the point it hurts if I stay erect for a long time.