How soon will Obama snag Osama?

How soon will Obama snag Osama?

• Within 30 days, because he's not in with big oil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Within 3 months, let's let the guy get settled at least, and figure things out

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • By the end of the year... 11 months is more than enough time

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Within his 4 year term

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Never, because we purposely just track his communications and keep him holed up

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Never, because noone can find him

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Know nothing of Islam .. was just my idle Thoughts
Interesting ... and Thanks for the Lesson Mindseye
on Martyrs .. (or wannabes?)
Absolultely HATE the Assholes who knock off people...THEN kill themselves
(often Children)
Used to be they were remembered .. now theyre despised
Point Noted-thanks-
enz

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much do you know about Islam? Suicide rates tend to be lower in Islamic countries than in the United States and Europe. (source) The same idiosyncratic attitudes that Islam promotes about bodies -- no alcohol, no pork, women must cover themselves, genuflect five times a day, fast during Ramadan, etc. -- ingrain a deeper taboo against suicide than we have in our culture.

Fascinating as this is...can you cite a single U.S. suicide mission in the last 50 years?

I suspect Osama loves the fact that he's managed to outwit the Bush administration for all these years. But if he were facing the choice of killing himself or being martyred for his cause, he wouldn't choose suicide.

Yep, Osama's really got us by the balls. Lemme see, I have a mailbox. Osama lives in a cave. Who's winning?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about the shahids?

Fair enough; it wasn't what I had in mind, but I accept your point.

Osama lives in a cave.

You're swallowing more right-wing spin:

In the jagged peaks of the Afghan-Pakistani border, a good Bin Laden hideout typically would be a simple adobe house surrounded by a high mud-brick wall - perfect for defending a monster. "He's probably not living in a cave," said Robert Grenier, the ex-CIA Pakistan station chief who helped topple the Taliban after 9/11 and chased Bin Laden afterward. "He's probably living in a fairly comfortable, though Spartan, compound somewhere in northern Pakistan," Grenier said. All of those interviewed by The News - including several top intelligence officials with the highest security clearances - agreed.
(source)

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mindseye said:
In the jagged peaks of the Afghan-Pakistani border, a good Bin Laden hideout typically would be a simple adobe house surrounded by a high mud-brick wall - perfect for defending a monster. "He's probably not living in a cave," said Robert Grenier, the ex-CIA Pakistan station chief who helped topple the Taliban after 9/11 and chased Bin Laden afterward. "He's probably living in a fairly comfortable, though Spartan, compound somewhere in northern Pakistan," Grenier said. All of those interviewed by The News - including several top intelligence officials with the highest security clearances - agreed.

Sounds cozy, Mindseye.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I prefer that Bin Laden remain low priority. Until he releases more apposite material, as opposed to the nonspecific of late, I even doubt he's alive.

Fascinating as this is...can you cite a single U.S. suicide mission in the last 50 years?
There's no comparing the actions of a State, like the U.S., which abides by the rules of war and answerable to international law, to some degree, with individuals or a Sub-national group that operates without rules/laws, accountability, and commits atrocious acts of violence, against noncombatants, to gain compliance with amorphous, shifting demands and conditions. It is not the same thing.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
faceking, you're confused about more than just gender.

A president made a public promise to bring Osama bin Laden into custody "dead or alive", but it wasn't Barack Obama.

Why are you asking when Obama will fulfill one of his predecessor's commitments, if not to unconstructively stir up drama?

How soon before Joe Biden shoots someone in the face?

Ha ha... so answer the question.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't he buried under the 11 trillion dollar debt, 7.5% unemployment, The Iraq War, The weapons of mass destruction, The missing weapons the USA lost in Iraq, Failed health care system, Mickey Rourke's big yap, National crumbling infastructure,Staggering trade inequity,Looming 65 trillion dollar social security payout, Dick Cheney's used colostomy bags, Looming Veteran affairs claims, Sheer weight of Europe and the rest of the worlds disdain of the USA.......That George is about to Hop Skip And Jump Away From?

Or maybe Osama Bin Laden is just Holed up with Yo Mama.

Careful PYM... if you don't stop plagiarizing Sargon20, you might wind up on the Army of the 12 Monkey's Hitlist.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Plagerizing Sargon? {That all ya got?}
Facey, your just like BLUTO in the old Popeye cartoons.
Always stiring up shit, and yet when push comes to shove....you get your ass kicked every single time.
Will you ever learn from your mistakes?
Oh by the way

YO MAMA:biggrin1:

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
in my opinion, in order to find him, we would have to be looking for him, all so i don't, believe, sadam and his son's are dead an gone, I don't believe any thing i saw on tv about, sadams arrest, trial an hanging..an as far as i know after they found the remains of sadams son's, they matched the dna in about 2 days...that only happens on CSI..it's all to possible that they are living in luxury somewhere with the knowledge of bush an cheney

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I prefer that Bin Laden remain low priority. Until he releases more apposite material, as opposed to the nonspecific of late, I even doubt he's alive.

Ummm, there's a reason why there's been less specific over the last 8 years from OBL, vs the 8 years prior... and it wasn't the Pelosi/Reid security ideology...

Sounds cozy, Mindseye.

Speaking of... where been?

Bush neutered Osama Bin Laden so that he hasn't been able to carry out another attack on the U.S., and you know how much he's been trying. Eight years and Osama hasn't been able to answer the destruction of the Taliban and his own humiliation of having to turn tail and live in a dirt hole.

Since Bush neutered him he's been shooting blanks. Osama is sick and wasting away in a hole in the mountains of Pakistan, just like Sadam Hussein was living in a hole in Iraq when he was found.

Bush will go down in history as the ball buster of terrorists and tyrants.

Thank you President Bush, Thank you Vice-President Cheney for keeping Americans safe at home and abroad.

Well put. Missed this a few months ago.

Let's hope "Barrah the New Chimp" doesn't squander the safety he inherited from "Der Bushter the Libtard OldChimp in NeoconWool".

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow.. a two month old self-thread bump. How desperate. :rolleyes:

El rey de la cara doesn't have much else to rely on except whatever adult beverage refreshment he's sucking through a straw when he gets this way. So a two-month old self-thread bump is a big lifeline for him.

So I'll bite: Gosh el rey de la cara, I have no idea when or if Osama will be snagged by Obama. But you seem to have some major insight to this. Therefore, why string us along in you're personal suspense? Tell us. Oh, please tell us, el rey de la cara . . . When? Oh, When will this happen?

Tell you what. I'll go buy some foreclosed properties in the lowlands at the bases Hindu Kush, Karakoram and Pamir mountain ranges, make lots of friends and ask around if Osama Bin Laden wants to come over for a weekend barbecue. It he does, I'll make sure you're the first to know. :biggrin1:

Last edited: