how soon would you enter a fuck buddy relationship with somebody?

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for me...there must be a meeting in public...to hang out and see if there's chemistry, attraction etc. it also depends on the amount of interaction, via text, emails, chat, phone calls, etc.

But if everything is clicking...I not opposed to taking a test drive. Then if the sex is good and the guy is cool....I'm ready and willing for the fuck buddy relationship.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, if I were going to enter into a fuck buddy relationship, I would have to consider him my friend first. I can have sex without love, but I need some genuine affectionate feelings for him and I need to feel that those feelings are mutual.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As soon as we're both attracted, and getting along, and have found more in common to share than sex. This might be as early as the first time we spend a few hours alone. At least that is how it was for me when I was single. I'm pretty decisive when it comes to people. I always knew very quickly who I was going to fuck, a,d early into my friendship with my husband I told him I wouldn't be surprised if we got married someday (and yes, he did find that scary, but not scary enough to kill my mystique).