How stiff is a stiff prick?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by JaimeB, Feb 27, 2010.

1. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

i have seen many cocks in different states of erection, from barely chubby to fully rampant. some questions:

1. is you prick always the same degree of stiffness when it gets stiff?

2. do you think guys with smaller dicks get harder when they're hard than guys with big dicks do?

3. do you know any really big-dicked guys whose cock never seems to get fully stiff?

4. what factor(s) do you think affect angle of erection, and degree of stiffness when a dick is fully aroused?

5. have you seen any surveys/studies on this question? where can they be accessed?

Thanks for your rock-hard responses, dick dudes!

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Nope, sometimes it's so hard that it almost hurts, sometimes hard but you can still squeeze it...

2. do you think guys with smaller dicks get harder when they're hard than guys with big dicks do?
    Nope, every dick have the same issues with the degree of being hard

3. do you know any really big-dicked guys whose cock never seems to get fully stiff?
    Nope

4. what factor(s) do you think affect angle of erection, and degree of stiffness when a dick is fully aroused?
    The thing that makes you horny, the moment, that decides how hard your dick is. The angle is in my case always the same.

5. have you seen any surveys/studies on this question? where can they be accessed?
    Nope, sorry, maybe this is a start

3. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I only know mine.
    Sometimes it gets rock-hard, sometimes I can still bend it.

4. dc46064

dc46064 New Member

Albums:
    i have seen many cocks in different states of erection, from barely chubby to fully rampant. some questions:

1. is you prick always the same degree of stiffness when it gets stiff? Nope, I would say different every time

2. do you think guys with smaller dicks get harder when they're hard than guys with big dicks do?Dont know, Maybe?

I have known alot of big dicked dudes that didnt ever get fully erect.

4. what factor(s) do you think affect angle of erection, and degree of stiffness when a dick is fully aroused? How horny I am sure makes a difference. If I am really turned on, its like a rock. But other it can be that I can still bend it

Nope, dont know of any. If you find one out, let me know. I would love to read it.

Thanks for your rock-hard responses, dick dudes!
    No problem. Information on anything is always good.

5. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
    1. is you prick always the same degree of stiffness when it gets stiff? No, the more i get turned on the harder it gets. And the longer since i came last the harder it is.

2. do you think guys with smaller dicks get harder when they're hard than guys with big dicks do? Idk, im 7x6 and i get Really fucking hard, not at all bendable.

3. do you know any really big-dicked guys whose cock never seems to get fully stiff? Not in person

4. what factor(s) do you think affect angle of erection, and degree of stiffness when a dick is fully aroused? not sure, genetics at a guess.

5. have you seen any surveys/studies on this question? where can they be accessed? no

6. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

thanks for your answers so far guys!

so far, it looks like some guys consider that a really stiff prick is not "bendable." i guess that means if you can bend your dick from totally straight, it's not as hard as it potentially could be.

btw, the reason for my question #2 (do you think guys with smaller dicks get harder when they're hard than guys with big dicks do?) is that the most consistently totally hard n stiff prick i ever encountered was a guy with about 4" of length fully hard, but his dick both looked and felt harder all the time than any other i've seen. he used to show up at jerkoff parties, and i fooled around with him several times over a period of two years or so. every single time i saw him his cock was totally rock hard until he squirted. also, his little prick squirted tons of hot jizm.

7. D_Fleetwood Coupe DeVille

I'm far from 'huge' about 6 'and a bit' and mine is always the same 'hardness' and completely vertical.... If I tried to bend it down I'd get to 90 degrees before it became painful.... I also get hard VERY easily, maybe thats a factor ? I've noticed the ones that dont get completely hard take a while to 'get it up'

8. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

thanks, choka, your cock sounds pretty talented!

9. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Np

10. D_Helmer Heighballs

D_Helmer Heighballs New Member

sliding scale mate, when it gets there its gets rock hard, i mean i can flick it and it thuds like a solid object, always makes me chuckle. haha

11. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

kewl. i had a bud who cd get it up and fully hard in a matter of seconds... i mean so hard it would bounce right back up if he tried to hold it down! i saw a vid on x-tube once of a guy pulling an almost instant boner, but that could be speeded up digitally... this buddy of mine i saw do it numerous times and in person, it was awesome to watch him pull a fast, fat boner, totally hard, every time!

12. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

See my answers below.

No, sometimes it it feels like a steel girder and it can actually hurt; other times it's fully stiff but it feels less rigid both "in my mind" and to the actual touch.

I don't know but I wouldn't have thought so necessarily. Most big guys are not so big that they're not able to get hard properly.

That's not something I'd know.

My angle is always the same when fully aroused. The times when I'm "harder than hard" (see question 1) are generally either when I'm incredibly aroused or I haven't had any relief for some reason.

No, but there might be, I suppose. They're likely to be done by a endocrine/physiology unit, I guess.

13. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

thanks for your answers, bro. any other guys out there who wanna answer this?

Draft saved Draft deleted