How strong is your lady muscles

safeway334

Just Browsing
Media
Here's one for the ladies. I saw a post that was mostly guys but I'm curious from the female point of view here.

When you are having sex how fast can you make your man lose it? Not only that, What do you do to make this happen?

Citygirl quoted:

It's just a game I play with him when I'm done for the night or exhausted and he can still go. So I put the squeeze on him to see how quickly I can get him off, it turns into a tug-of-war because his ego can't handle not being in control of his orgasm. He loves it, says I'm going to break his dick off, if I don't stop. And its a win-win for me because he's finished or I'll orgasm again! ;)

I find this erotic!

So please chime in. I'd love to know.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If mostly guys answered:

1) There are some good answers

2) There are some bullshit answers

3) The ladies weren't interested in answering for whatever reason

4) If the men are turned on by the answers, you are likely going to get ignored

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Who wouldnt put the pressure on to finish someone off if you are ready to finish? Some of this stuff is just common sense, not anything special about it. You've started two threads that are mostly the same question. I know you are quite interested in the PC muscle capability, but if you keep asking the same type of questions- to get aroused and if its about pretty simple physical abilities you will not get people (especially) women to answer them.

Tighten up your asshole and tell me if that seems unique and special? Thats the same set of pelvic floor muscles that are used in tightening your vagina. No difference

safeway334

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry Praying Mantis for repeating questions. You're right. I'm not trying to make waves here. Just curious though. This is a good site. Sorry again. I hope I didn't upset you.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Safeway...it's not about upsetting PM or anyone else. I think the point is that, especially here in the Woman's Issues room, the ladies aren't here to provide us with material for our sexual pleasure. That is best left to a private conversation, if you are lucky enough to have one with some of the women who remain on LPSG. So, before posting in this thread, ask yourself whether it is a question that would interest them. This is their room and, as many of us have brutally discovered, they guard it jealously.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my lady muscles?

well my lady biceps are killer!
i do plenty of curls to get them buff.

but my lady abs could be better.