How tall are you?

diesel418

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gee, you're a big boy aren't you? :wink: Sounds like everything is proportionate too.[/quote]

Yeah I'm a pretty good sized fella. To me 9 inches looks average or normal on me. I feel like I need about 12 inches to feel like I'm hung. I'm so inadequate...:frown1:

diesel418

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow someone who else who wears a size 16 shoe as well....i have never met anyone who has also been a size 16...

Its about damn time...i knew i wasnt the only one

I wish you were the only one.. It sucks show shopping, but you know that. I'm glad there's someone else out that that feels my pain! A buddy of mine in high school wore a size 18 and I met a guy on a college basketball team I was playing that wore a size 19. I feel bad for those guys. Where do you buy shoes from? I go to Kenneth Cole for all of my dress shoes.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'm 6 foot when I stand up straight, though because of a back condition I have I spend most of the time slouched, so cutting an inch or two of that is usually what I claim. (I've actually grown almost 2 inches in the last year or so.)

Funny thing is, when I do stand up straight I don't feel comfortable. Not physically, but psychologically - it makes me feel vulnerable and ill-at-ease. When I stand at my tallest I feel like my defences are weakened and I'm more open to danger. Perhaps ironic, as by standing taller I may actually be deterring more danger?