how tall would you be ideally

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
ideally speaking, i would prefer to be 15 feet tall. that way, everyone would think i have a big (or bigger) penis.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GoneA said:
ideally speaking, i would prefer to be 15 feet tall. that way, everyone would think i have a big (or bigger) penis.

And of course, you could kill people with one swing of your almighty testicles :rolleyes:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
alex8 said:
And of course, you could kill people with one swing of your almighty testicles :rolleyes:

no no no ... i would have small testicles. very small testicles. that way, when the wind blows i wouldn't get carried away.:cool:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm 5'9" and always wanted to be as tall as my 6'6" younger cousin, but that has faded Now I'd prefer to be shorter like 5'5" or 5'4". There is nothing better than making a tall person Bend all the way dow to get popped upside his head.:cool:

sunshine037fr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6ft4 was the perfect height (now I'm over that...:rolleyes:) I was still able to buy shoes in any shop, and was looking at me like a tall guy, not as a basketballer :tongue:

I allway get those questions "Do you play basket?" >No! ... or "Gosh you're tall!" > I know... (etc...)
And old women allways ask for help in supermakets (bore to be the gentle giant :wink: )

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I myself am 5'10", but would kill for the chance at just over 6', maybe 6'1".

And sorcerer, just because you'd potentially be 6' or so doesn't always guarantee wearing big clod hopper sized shoes. I had an uncle who was 6'2" and wore small shoes.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'2" and I quite like this height, I think being 6 foot would be best though, once you start getting over that height you have to be pretty muscular or you look odd (too skinney and you look like a drainpipe or too fat and you look like a Rhino)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've been 6'3" since I was 21 - that's 38+ years, which means that if I were to awaken tomorrow even an inch different in height the world would look funny from the new perspective, I'd miss things by an inch when I reached for them, I'd have to readjust myself every time I sat (the chairs would all be an inch off) and I'd have a serious drinking problem - missing my mouth by an inch every time.

No, thanks. 6'3" is just fine, thanks.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Pecker said:
I've been 6'3" since I was 21 - that's 38+ years, which means that if I were to awaken tomorrow even an inch different in height the world would look funny from the new perspective, I'd miss things by an inch when I reached for them, I'd have to readjust myself every time I sat (the chairs would all be an inch off) and I'd have a serious drinking problem - missing my mouth by an inch every time.

No, thanks. 6'3" is just fine, thanks.

...and those glasses would turn into reading glasses.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like being 6'2, so I wouldn't change anything about my height.

I agree with some of the other posts about feeling like I have an 'average' sized dick because of my height even though I am well above average down below.

clyde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LINittanyLion said:
Same fucking problem man. I'm 6'3", wear a size 13, and have an 8 x 6 last measurement. I have big hands, a toned frame, but with my size, I always feel I look average. Height is both a blessing and a curse, it is good for some tasks, but being tall can be annoying. It's also a disadvantage down below when you carry an 8 + and it looks average on the eyes.

ditto again...

i am almost 6'5", size 16 shoes, and athletic

although i am just over 9" hard, it still looks like it's average with my size. its sucks for looks but its great for the touch ;)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 6'6". Well into the 99th percentile.. like I am with a lot of things. I like being tall. Sometimes I think it would be nice to not be QUITE so tall... but other times I enjoy standing out. Actually, most of the time. I drive a Viper (seats lowered, fit into it very comfortably). I have a style that is completely my own (sometimes it's hard to find clothes, but hey, my size 17 shoes are always a conversation starter). I often speak my mind openly social-conventions-be-damned. I have no problem doing my own thing. I guess a lot of this goes back to early adolescence... when I was figuring out that I really did not fit in in most ways. For a short time this bothered me... but eventually I decided just to run with it and be my own person. Now I embrace the oddity that is me... and being a giant is just sort of one part of the whole package. The only time this still bothers me is when I frighten or intimidate people without trying and when I don't want to. I mean, many times this is useful. Other times, it's annoying. Deep down, I'm really a very nice guy and few people actually get to know this. and as much as it might amuse me to see grown men intimidated by me... when it comes to the opposite sex, overall I'd rather seem approachable than intimidating.

[edit] to some of those guys who say that being 6'5" or thereabouts makes your dick look smaller... are you sure you're as big as you say you are? I'm pretty sure I really am about 9"- by my own measurement (I've been told I was larger by girls but what do they know.. nobody's ever whipped out the measuring tape) and when I see myself in the mirror fully erect I think I look frickin' huge. Either one of us is measuring wrong or you guys are too hard on yourselves and have unrealistic expectations of what you ought to look like naked.

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am like 5'5 and I would like to be a little taller. Though I found that guys like shorter guys and women like taller guys! IF you are bi can you win :p hehe On a side note I am happy with my height, my body is definitely in proportion with my height (well most of it hehe).