How the heck do men enjoy anal sex?!? What's the secret?

mistahonest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay... reveal the secrets here. Pass along tips. Tell me your first time experiences, and how you grew into it if you didn't love it right from the start. :D

Because, I just don't get it.
I want to, but I seem to be without the gift.

I've tried massaging my prostate with my finger about half a dozen times.
The last few I sat there and did it for up to 30 minutes.
Nothing... not a slight added sensation.
I would even slowly jerk myself so I'd be hard to enlarge my prostate in hopes that would help... it didn't.

But still, I see posts all the time about how great it is,
or how great anal sex is.

So I figured "Maybe I just have to up the ante."
So I bought a prostate massager.
A bit intimidating to me, but I worked it in.
And no, that wasn't it at all.
I was completely relaxed. Still, there was no pleasure and the feeling like I needed to take a crap would not go away.

Please... educate me! :)
And serious advice only.
I want to understand what you guys are doing that I just don't grasp.
A girl I know is dying to "explore me" one day. But I just don't see how I'd get anything out of it.

zacr9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there, Firstly one of the secrets is to angle your finger or dildo towards the prostate....not just straight in....So press in & upwards towards the prostate, at first u may just feel a small tingle & that is the spot, just keep working that area & feel around till the pleasure grows. Also, wank at the same time as it helps. Also, try being fucked lying face down in the ebd as it creates a nice angle that feels good. let me know how it goes.

Zac

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not all men enjoy anal stimulation. I'm gay and I don't like it.

However, the main issue is learning to relax and allow penetration. Sounds like you've done that. So the next stage is to let the g/f have a go. I'd say you're ready for that now.

If she's had some previous experience she might have learned a trick or two and maybe she can give you one of those legendary prostate orgasms.

Plus, as in all sex, it's the interraction between the people involved. You may find that just the act of making yourself "vulnerable" to her is a huge turn-on. Or maybe you'll get nothing out of it yourself, but it will turn her on so much you'll reap the benefits in other ways!

blue400

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well guys, I never thought I would say this, but tried getting fucked for this first time tonight...and it was fucking great!!!! What really helped was liking the guy I was with and him going slow at first with lots of lube (hes 6.5 but very thick). On my back hurt if it was deep but with him on the floor and me riding fuck it was incredible. Im pretty damn sure I will be looking for some more with him....

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah i gotta say i love being fucked..... it takes time for some guys... the first 5-10 times i tried anal sex it was painful and uncomfortable..... but after you learn where your spot is and how to manipulate yourself to hit that spot then wholy mother of all thing great. I have to be careful not to touch myself while being fucked otherwise I usually come in about 1 minute flat

D_MarquisDeSodOff

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad someone else posted this cuz I was thinking about it. Was talking to one of my friends and he suggested to just keep trying it, cuz the first few are kinda crappy. I like the feeling of something down there, but once it goes in it kind of just becomes strange, and like I need to go #2. Another question I have, sorry to take this over, It's ok for the first 5 inches or so. After that theres something in farther that starts to hurt. What is that? and what should i do?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For me it's not the stimulation to the prostate, it's the feel of being full and having something fucking me. I know, it feels like you are taking a dump, but I like to push out while I'm getting fucked and DAMN! All of the nerves in the area become alive. I don't cum from just anal, I need lots of other stimulation, but getting fucked feels so good.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Angle is important but more so in lube. Starting small and working up in size and relax is important too.

all very true; from personal experience. while a small cock is great to start with [ and by small i mean 5" or less; yeah, I once met a 'top' who thought he was hung with 5" -- being a good host I didnt laugh and let him fuck me; easy. ] Also have had a 9 incher; easier than I thought it was going to be. For me, the worst is the in=between=size. Maybe 6 inches. not long enough to really hit all the spots for me but just long enough to be uncomfortable if the guy's got great girth. I usually top even those that say their a top; once we get our cocks out and compare.

D

deleted213967

The secret?

Hmmm! I dunno...agony and ecstasy?

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Also, should I do like jdoe86 says and push out?

That is the best tip you will get. As he is pushing in you push out and it will naturally open you up and be less painful then him pushing into a closed ass.

The only thing that's really bugging me is that constant feeling like I have to use the bathroom.
If I could know the secret to getting around that, maybe I'd eventually find that "spot."

At first it will feel like that but eventually you should be able to tell the difference in the sensations.

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm glad someone else posted this cuz I was thinking about it. Was talking to one of my friends and he suggested to just keep trying it, cuz the first few are kinda crappy. I like the feeling of something down there, but once it goes in it kind of just becomes strange, and like I need to go #2. Another question I have, sorry to take this over, It's ok for the first 5 inches or so. After that theres something in farther that starts to hurt. What is that? and what should i do?

Remember that you have a secondary spincter about 4-5 inches inside beyond the rectum. That is where your colon attaches to you large intestines. To take more than 5 inches, you have to get that secondary spincter to relax and open. That is done by slow and repeated pressure on it (by your partner's penis). You will feel it when it relaxes and then more then 5 inches won't hurt. Remember also that length is one thing but it is often the girth of the penis that causes pain in the rectum.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to get fucked Sometimes it's awesome and sometimes not so great. Alot depends on how much you like it and relax...relax...relax. Nothing like having yr hands held down over your head as a guy bangs you good, his balls slapping your ass. It's great when the top guy goes slow at first and you can see in his eyes how he loves being inside you. There's a point past the prostate where a cock feels like it's going into a second 'room' and that is aweome!!
Sometimes a certain position doesn't feel good w/all guys so you try it on yr back, side, stomach. I love it when a guys chest hair rubs on my back...it adds to the whole scene. Sometimes I wish I could do 5 gus at once! YUM! :D

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So, is it like that for everyone?... the first few times are not that great?
It was for me certainly

Also, should I do like jdoe86 says and push out?
The only thing that's really bugging me is that constant feeling like I have to use the bathroom.
If I could know the secret to getting around that, maybe I'd eventually find that "spot."
That is a problem that has no real answer as we are all made different I know guys who never really get over that urge even after having been buggered for many years, my experience is to learn to relax and have confidence you have an empty bowel (enemas and douches are fun in play :wink: )

but the real key is relax and enjoy the intimacy of it

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Going to the toilet and douching will help to lessen that feeling of needing to go No.2

These two things will also help a great deal if you plan on taking anything more than say 5-6"

I found rimming the bottom can help them to relax..... but yeah like every-one said take your time... take lots of time... work up to it slowly don't try to rush..... it don't try it with some-one your not comfortable with, once he's inside you just relax and allow yourself to get used to that feeling and youll see theres a difference between the two feelings then when your ready have fun