How the heck do men enjoy anal sex?!? What's the secret?

dinger8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nobody mentioned it yet but for me it's really key to be washed out/douched or whatever you want to call it before you get fucked. Eliminates a lot of the needing to have a BM feeling and pretty much ensures that you won' as well !

Many ways to do it - the warm water also relaxes everything. Sometimes good to wait a while after you wash out to let it all settle down.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, to me it's mostly mental. If you're going to get fucked...you have to be mentally prepared for it more than physically. If you're not into the person doing it or just the act or feeling of it...then you're not going to enjoy it. Sometimes, even for the one getting fucked...it may not be their thing...but they are doing it to make their partner happy or give someone else pleasure. In turn...that gives THEM pleasure. Just make sure you are clean if you think/know somethings going to happen...that will help mentally big time. No one wants to be the dirty one...

well i take that back..SOME people are into that... hahaha

ew! not a hater...but EW! :)

D

deleted213967

The thing that bugs me most is just not getting any stimulation out of the prostate.
It sounds awesome. A good friend of mine says he loves it; says when a guy hits that prostate that it feels amazing.
I feel like I got dealt the bad hand! :biggrin1:

For Christmas ask her for the full 20-piece stimulation kit, now available in an elegant executive leather case so you can walk tall and proud during secondary TSA screenings at the airport.

Start with the half-incher plug and work you way up to the WTF high-caliber dildos.

Don't do what I did. I started with professional-grade cucumbers(*) right off the bat (so to speak). It hurt, and now I'm a top.

(*) They were not even organic.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For Christmas ask her for the full 20-piece stimulation kit, now available in an elegant executive leather case so you can walk tall and proud during secondary TSA screenings at the airport.

Start with the half-incher plug and work you way up to the WTF high-caliber dildos.

Don't do what I did. I started with professional-grade cucumbers(*) right off the bat (so to speak). It hurt, and now I'm a top.

(*) They were not even organic.
cucumbers; wow; you are a brave soul. I looked longingly at some gerkins and wondered what they would be like....:wink:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As many have stated in this thread, just start off slow with some light finger work and lube and then go from there. DO NOT go the whole hog off the bat and insert a giant dildo or get a strap on on your wife and let her fuck you ragged lol. You may not even like anal play or anal sex despite stimulating the prostate as like all sexual acts and things, what is good for one is not good for another.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sex, no matter what kind, whether it's by yourself or with your partner, is more psychological and emotional than it is physical.

Sure, your nether regions feel good when you're aroused, but it's really your brain getting aroused. A hard cock, a wet pussy, and erect nips are mere side-effects of one of nature's most powerful force.

The reason why sticking your fingers up your ass probably doesn't feel very good to you is for the same reason why it's impossible for one to tickle one's self. Your brain is not expecting it to feel good so therefore it doesn't.

Anal sex is much more than having something shoved up there massaging your prostate! It's about exciting all the nerves and pleasure zones in and around your anus. This includes penetration, but can also external stimulation such as from vibrators, massages (manual caressing, deep caressing, or electric :) ), analingus (rimming), etc.

If you truly want to experience it, you need to open yourself up to it both physically but more importantly psychologically and emotionally.

Buy a vibrator.

It doesn't have to be big, but make sure it's big enough where you can maintain a grip on it at all times.

I like the "wand massagers" that are marketed as personal massagers but everyone knows they're vibrators.

Start my stimulating your scrotum, perineum, and anus. When you can comfortably get aroused and get off from doing this then navigate up to a small butt-plug or anal beads and work your way up from there.

But if you're going to get serious about anal play, do yourself a favor and invest in some anal douches or fleet enema kits.

Seriously.

You'll thank me later.

JEZZY

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I love being bottom and my bf is a very large top, it took about a year of us fucking for me to take all of him. He is very gentle but really large so when I first akded him to go easy, it still took a long time for me to take all of him. Now it is the greatest sensation of all. I can take him in any position he wants me in and thoroughly enjoy every thrust of him. Plenty of lube is essential and so is being relaxed on my part but I want it all the time so I am relaxed most of the time anyway.

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me, it's a matter of horniness and getting ready while fooling around.

If you're thinking "Right, there's a dick, now I'll go and sit on it!" you'll hurt. Unless you're Vanessa Feltz. And that's just an image no one wants. But that you all have (well, the Brit ones, anyway.)

Anyway - for me, it's time. I just have 'sex' - playing, wanking, kissing, licking, sucking, rubbing, and then, sometimes when his cock has just pushed against me a few times, and he's being very attentive with the snogging, and my dick's just starting to throb, I can easily slip a rubber on him, coat him up, and there we go. Of course, sometimes it doesn't happen - but just doing it when it feels right is best.

And yeah, it may be blasphemy, but you really don't wanna go with a BIG guy on yer first time ;)

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you just really have to want it bad. Even when sex hurts there are still great things about it. Yeah, I know it shouldn't hurt or you're doing it wrong, but sometimes it just does, especially at first. I don't quite get the prostate thing either. I just like feeling a man sliding in and out.

starstruck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I asked my urologist why some men enjoy anal stimulation and I don't. He said it is normal not to and then dismissed the conversation. I could understand another kind of doctor dismissing it, but a urologist whose specialty is the prostate ???

He is homophobic? But, anyway, that is what he said. He is a good doctor but .....

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I asked my urologist why some men enjoy anal stimulation and I don't. He said it is normal not to and then dismissed the conversation. I could understand another kind of doctor dismissing it, but a urologist whose specialty is the prostate ???

He is homophobic? But, anyway, that is what he said. He is a good doctor but .....

Well, just 'cause you have a good mechanic, doesn't mean that guy has fun driving your car.

abound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can u elaborate on this.............

5 inches in is the 2nd sphincter........

is that the point when it starts to feel good ?

so if the guy is less than 5-6 inches, he will only approach this point, but if he's 8-9 inches he will be pushing up against this point....... and you are saying it is possible to penetrate this point if one relaxes....

can you please elaborate for the group ? this is all very new to me and i am not familiar with this whole culture but recently very much want to learn all the facts of this culture

thank you

abound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remember that you have a secondary spincter about 4-5 inches inside beyond the rectum. That is where your colon attaches to you large intestines. To take more than 5 inches, you have to get that secondary spincter to relax and open. That is done by slow and repeated pressure on it (by your partner's penis). You will feel it when it relaxes and then more then 5 inches won't hurt. Remember also that length is one thing but it is often the girth of the penis that causes pain in the rectum.

so if the guy is less than 5-6 inches, he will only approach this point, but if he's 8-9 inches he will be pushing up against this point....... and you are saying it is possible to penetrate this point if one relaxes....

can you please elaborate for the group ? this is all very new to me and i am not familiar with this whole culture but recently very much want to learn all the facts of this culture

thank you

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

thank you

5 inches up the anus and you're in the rectum.

See Image:Illu intestine.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

abound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
5 inches up the anus and you're in the rectum.

See Image:Illu intestine.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

based on that picture , please clarify these posts...

it doesn't look like 4-5 inches between the two sphincters there,

or

if there is a third sphincter 4-5 inches up, i.e at the beginning of the section labelled "rectum", the third sphincter is not labelled.

this all pertains to an earlier post in which he wrote there seems to be a spot beyond which he can not push, to which the reply was that there was yet another sphincter up there which just had to be relaxed......... but i don't see it in your drawing.....

confused...........