How the hell do you shave your balls without cutting yourself?

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the title says it all. Everytime I try to shave my balls, I end up cutting the skin. I can't shave them well with the electric shaver cause it doesn't catch the longer hair, and the little precision trimmer on my shaver (with the little teeth) cause all the cuts.

So... should I use shaving cream and the good old bic? It doesn't seem like a good surface to use a manual metal blade. Should I use Neet or something like this?

What do u guys do?

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my college is close so i still live at home and i use my moms shaver she uses to shave her legs with never had any problems with cuts try shaving downward

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use the bic and just soap while in the shower - I'll gently stretch the sac a little bit with my left hand so the skin isn't as loose and I'll use my other hand to shave. I know, the idea of a razor blade over the balls is a little bit of a scary thought, but I've never cut myself and never feel I'm in any danger. Just go slow and be careful, that's the ticket...

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, you'll prolly get tons of answers dude, but here's mine. find a razor blade that's triple bladed, and good thick lathering soap. the key is the triple bladed razors, but.. the replacements blades are friggin expensive. I am hairy as hell right now and in need of a good manscaping. I love the feel of my balls when they're all smooth. just sooo awesome. oh.. and also... when you're done showering yourself clean, rub in some kind of good quality hand cream or something to condition your skin from the abrasions.

arki

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
do it in the shower... hot wates .. soup.. and stretch your balls so its easier to shave... just pull the skin with one hand.. and shave with the other one.. its easy,.. if its too long trim first

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get one of those stretchy rubber cock rings and put it on so your balls get nice and tight. Buy a good razor like a MachIII and use silicon lube like eros and you will be smooth and nick free.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think the title says it all. Everytime I try to shave my balls, I end up cutting the skin. I can't shave them well with the electric shaver cause it doesn't catch the longer hair, and the little precision trimmer on my shaver (with the little teeth) cause all the cuts.

So... should I use shaving cream and the good old bic? It doesn't seem like a good surface to use a manual metal blade. Should I use Neet or something like this?

What do u guys do?
don't us the same razor you use on your face. save a apecial one just for shaving pubes

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I use a disposable razor that DOESN'T have a head swivel. it'll make YOUR head swivel if you nick your sac! Use a shaving gel, not something cheap like men's shaving cream. Pull the sac and stroke gently. take your time

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Triple-blade disposable and regular bar soap worked into a nice lather. Takes a bit to get the hang of stretching the skin taut so there's no snagging. Smooth strokes; don't hack at it like you would a Piñata.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Veet sensitive hair removal cream works brilliantly, leaves your balls silky smooth and the results last longer. DO REMEMBER to do a skin test as reccommended to see if you have a reaction to the cream. I certainly wont be going back to the razor