How the hell do you shave your balls without cutting yourself?

mwmsstud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I could use Veet---terrible rash/reaction here....so as previous poster said--check for skin reaction first. IF you do get a rash, apply hydrocortisone creme to get rid of it.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Triple-blade disposable and regular bar soap worked into a nice lather. Takes a bit to get the hang of stretching the skin taut so there's no snagging. Smooth strokes; don't hack at it like you would a Piñata.
Good advice - here's an *after* pic...

Attachments

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Question: "How the hell do you...."
Answer: "Very carefully."

Seriously tho, you actually let an ELECTRIC trimmer get anywhere near yer nuts?? Brave guy!

I guess the best method depends on the type of hair you've got.

For example some here say to lather or soap up your balls (yes, they are for balance, arr arr) but I've found that makes it nearly impossible to shave them because the hair gets all soft and lays (or is it lies?) down against the skin. Not to mention mentholated shaving lather on the jewels?? I think not.

I use a regular disposible style razor (can't find anything less than twin blades these days) and shave 'em dry. Yep. If the skin isn't tight pull it tighter and shave in the direction away from where you're pulling.

Once you get 'em shaved up real nice, the easiest way is to keep 'em that way, giving them a quick pass the moment you feel any stubble. Then give 'em a glass of milk, some cookies and tuck 'em in all snuggly wuggly. Nitey night.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be very careful and never use hair removal creams. Stretch the sac and shave

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i find cheap lightweight disposable razors are crap. the only way i can shave my face is to use a decent heavy razor, same go for balls. don't use a razor with a tilting head, you need control

i shave mine after a hot bath/shower, loads of soap, and taking it very, very careful. usually get hard, which helps a lot (and a good wank afterwards)

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just barely let the razor glaze over the scrotum. Not enough pressure for it to catch skin. Haven't had a problem yet, although I don't actually shave that much.

just what Abe said. i also have been doing it for years, can not imagine it any other way.

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use lots of bar soap for a good lather. Never cut anything yet. Just pull the boys over to get the skin tight and go for it. I pluck between the rings.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the title says it all. Everytime I try to shave my balls, I end up cutting the skin. I can't shave them well with the electric shaver cause it doesn't catch the longer hair, and the little precision trimmer on my shaver (with the little teeth) cause all the cuts.

So... should I use shaving cream and the good old bic? It doesn't seem like a good surface to use a manual metal blade. Should I use Neet or something like this?

What do u guys do?

shaving foam+gillette fusion