how the should penis hang?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by webpro00, Dec 14, 2007.

1. webpro00

webpro00 New Member

Okay I've noticed this for a long time but I wanted opinions when my penis is erect it it doesn't point directly to the front (it doesn't hang straight) It hangs to the right or sways to the right more is this normal? I never really thought about asking until now.

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Perfectly normal. Mine hangs right, too, and curves to the right when hard.

3. art

art
    Gold Member

Mine hangs and stands to point pretty straight. That said, pretty much any curve that still allows you to get your cock in where it wants to be is cool. If it works, it's good!

4. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

Lots of people either curve or hang to an angle. I always had this theory about it having something to do with the tightness/restrictiveness of your pants when you're young and which way you let you put it due to said tightness/restrictiveness. Not sure if that's true, but it seemed to make sense when I thought about it.

Anyway, hanging/curving is perfectly normal. As long as you're not pulling more than a 90 degree angle you should be ok. Any more than that and you're perfectly fucked.

5. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
  6. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

to the far left soft, i can hide my buldge by wrapping around my hip and burying the head in my crack.

7. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

LMFAO!!!

8. webpro00

webpro00 New Member

So the penis while erect and pointing to the right is no big deal?

9. German Helmet

German Helmet New Member

Albums:
    Since we are on this subject of penis curvature, I was wondering about what causes this curve. I investigated Peyronies, but I do not have a curve that warrents an operation. When I was an adolescent, I used to sit on my penis in class so no one would see my erection. My penis curves down. Did I cause this to happen? Can it be remedied? My two older brothers do not have this curvature when erect. (don't ask).

10. B_Just Joe

B_Just Joe New Member

to the knees. LOL

11. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :smile:
    .....a normal penis should hang directly from the center apex of your male body (between yo legs) over/extened from your testes
    (yo balls)...anything less or missing you may want to see a doctor:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

On a serious note a larger % of men's penis hangs closer from the left because if you actually notice the right teste (nut) is just a bit shorter in the bag than the left. In other words, the right nut somewhat hangs above the left one (in most cases...I think) by nature's reason(s)
    Ck yourself man for ID in this area:wink: without an erection...flaccid state.

Now, as far as being normal or not as to which way it hangs with an erection (up, down, pointed more to the right or left):dunno:
    I personal hang downward hard or not.
    Have to lift the MF thing to put it into anything for sex:redface::biggrin1:

But, I also have heard & read that during growth & development stages of a male, types of underwear garments can influence or train the direction of the penis growth.
    Just as you would groom or raise a plant or tree to grow...think about it.
    May sound bad...but I really didn't wear any tight fitting underwear growing up country till 14 y/o (if any...only on Sunday or special dress-up ocassions & church...and they were grandpa's boxers):biggrin1::biggrin1:
    Then issues came up with my step-pa making me wear a joc-strap all the time (another story...off topic).

But bro. let just end by sayin..if you're hangin anyway...but off..you're normal:tongue::biggrin1: Enjoy!

12. flaman

flaman New Member

down and to the left.

Draft saved Draft deleted