Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think when you are over 5" in girth it gets noticeable.

At 5.25" mid shaft i would say you definitely break into "thick" territory.

When it breaks the 5.5" you are undeniably thick.

At 6" around and up you are in the very thick extremes!

But this opinion comes from a guy who is under 4.5" around... most everyone is thicker than me! Girth looks and feels glorious!

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

But this opinion comes from a guy who is under 4.5" around... most everyone is thicker than me! Girth looks and feels glorious!
Made me laugh as I am in the same as you. It’s thick if thicker than mine!

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Just a bit over 6" When I heard people saying they were this many inches thick I thought they must be bullshitting, until you wrap a measure around and it's surprising what you get!
Women usually comment on thickness over the length for me
IMG_20190615_230025.jpg

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say my size would be the minimum for a dick to be cosnidered truly thick, about twice the thickness of the average cock.
According to the chart above you would need to be 8 inches + wide to be twice as wide as average. I think that could cause problems :joy:

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
According to the chart above you would need to be 8 inches + wide to be twice as wide as average. I think that could cause problems :joy:

My dick hard is about 6" at the base in circumference, and that is roughly twice the thickness of the average penis. But yeah, 8" lomng and 8" in circumferfence you are getting into mandingo territory.

Reactions: MarioLM and Gj816

Murphys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But not all are a uniform thickness. For those that are not, do you just measure at the thickest point, take the average of the girth measurements, or something else?

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But not all are a uniform thickness. For those that are not, do you just measure at the thickest point, take the average of the girth measurements, or something else?

Thickness is defined as the circumcference at the thickest point, usually the base.

Reactions: Gj816 and Murphys

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My dick hard is about 6" at the base in circumference, and that is roughly twice the thickness of the average penis. But yeah, 8" lomng and 8" in circumferfence you are getting into mandingo territory.

I don't understand how you can say you are anywhere close to being twice the average thickness. The average girth of an erect penis is around 4.75" in circumference, depending on what survey you read. For you to be "roughly twice" the average girth, you would have to be measuring over 9" in circumference.

And if you are taking what you measure at the base as your overall girth claim, I would tell you to also take into account the rest of your cock. What does it measure at the head? Mid shaft? I feel if the majority of a guys dick, the part that is most inserted during penetration, is less than what it measures right at the base, then it isn't really honest to claim that.

Heck, my dick measures under 4.5" in girth from the head to just above the base. If I measure right at the base I can get over 4.75" around. I sure as hell am not going to claim that as my girth, because 90% of it is well below that! And it's the part that is seen and used!

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't understand how you can say you are anywhere close to being twice the average thickness. The average girth of an erect penis is around 4.75" in circumference, depending on what survey you read. For you to be "roughly twice" the average girth, you would have to be measuring over 9" in circumference.

And if you are taking what you measure at the base as your overall girth claim, I would tell you to also take into account the rest of your cock. What does it measure at the head? Mid shaft? I feel if the majority of a guys dick, the part that is most inserted during penetration, is less than what it measures right at the base, then it isn't really honest to claim that.

Heck, my dick measures under 4.5" in girth from the head to just above the base. If I measure right at the base I can get over 4.75" around. I sure as hell am not going to claim that as my girth, because 90% of it is well below that! And it's the part that is seen and used!

Post evidence that the average penis is 4.75" in circumfierence. I am sorry, but my dick hard might actually be more than twice the average thickness. Take into consideration that in the first picture my dick is actually soft. You seem bitter and jeakous as fuck!

Reactions: dickcho

Murphys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Post evidence that the average penis is 4.75" in circumfierence. I am sorry, but my dick hard might actually be more than twice the average thickness. Take into consideration that in the first picture my dick is actually soft. You seem bitter and jeakous as fuck!
How would it be twice the average? Based on area?

D

deleted1547822

Post evidence that the average penis is 4.75" in circumfierence

It's actually more like 4.55"

LINK

I am sorry, but my dick hard might actually be more than twice the average thickness. Take into consideration that in the first picture my dick is actually soft. You seem bitter and jeakous as fuck!

4.75 x 2 = 9.5

So you think you're >9.5" in circumference? Keep dreaming. That's a unicorn in length alone.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's actually more like 4.55"

LINK

4.75 x 2 = 9.5

So you think you're >9.5" in circumference? Keep dreaming. That's a unicorn in length alone.
There is only one way to resolve this... a tape measure and a photo.

Reactions: Nexolaris and Gj816