How Thick Is A Thick Penis?

D

deleted1547822

Discomfort would imply being too thick. Thick should just give a nice warming stretch.

One day somebody might actually figure out what that mythical measurement is, as agreed upon by all women in the AAW forum. Until then guys, this will have to do...

Prediction for next question to appear on the forum: How thick does a penis need to be to give a nice warming stretch?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read your were taking a break from LPSG. Did you get rid of some of the toxicity? It is hard to be around here sometimes.
One of the most active racists was banned earlier this week - it helped.

However, still just visiting.

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the most active racists was banned earlier this week - it helped.

However, still just visiting.
I see...I already left some forums behind for the same reason.

When the toxicity levels are too high, sometimes it is better to leave than let it affect you.

Take your time, TP.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Probably depends on who's judging it and in what orifice. lol. Vaginally, anything 5.5" in girth or over would probably be judged by most women as "thick". Just a guess. :)

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I measure between 5.5 and 6 inches thick - depending on how close I am to bursting. And every woman I've been with who has commented (most of them) have said I feel very big inside them. I've also had a lot of compliments on cam sites - some may not be genuine but I think many are.

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m just over 6”
All girls I’ve been with have commented on how thick I am. I’ve made a few sore but most have managed as far as I know without to much difficulty - foreplay and lots of it helps.
I had one that had repeated UTIs...
I’ve often heard about how they like to be filled up or stretched out.
I wouldn’t want to be any thicker.
Not sure if this helps but it’s my 2 cents worth.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m just over 6”
All girls I’ve been with have commented on how thick I am. I’ve made a few sore but most have managed as far as I know without to much difficulty - foreplay and lots of it helps.
I had one that had repeated UTIs...
I’ve often heard about how they like to be filled up or stretched out.
I wouldn’t want to be any thicker.
Not sure if this helps but it’s my 2 cents worth.

It's good to see this answer.....after reading up on this site and others, it seems that 6" is about the max that the average woman can take and enjoy it without a lot of careful work. I envy you, man!

Reactions: Mount Phalic

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess I'm too thick then! But then I can't really explain the screams and moans......
ahah screams that is something else ;)
anyway your cock is perfect . i see in toilet roll so it is quite enough thick to feel thick. ad more important it is nice to see which i guess girls like ;)

7X6fun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I measure between 5.5 and 6 inches thick - depending on how close I am to bursting. And every woman I've been with who has commented (most of them) have said I feel very big inside them. I've also had a lot of compliments on cam sites - some may not be genuine but I think many are.

This has been my exact same experience and we are very similar.

I start out at about 5.6 towards my head and finish around 6.1 at the very base. I am around 7 inches long on the average day. When super turned on I max at 7.4

all the women I have been with have been very surprised after they get it in them. I think girth tends to take women by surprise in general compared to length instantly making them think it’s big.
Several of the women I have been with were very sexually experienced and they always placed me at the top or near the very top as far as size wise and how I felt in them. Comments like “you fill me up, it feels thick” and then them wanting pictures after sex. Some of them were expecting to have to adjust to the size and the stretching to the point where they would ask me to slow down and I would need to give them more time and this was even after foreplay.

girth adds a ton of volume. A 7 inch long dick with 6 inches of girth actually feels bigger to a woman than an 8 1/2 inch long dick with 5.25 inches of girth in most cases. It just takes up more space/ mass.

Like many guys there are times where I have wished I had even an inch longer in length but the truth of the matter is girth gives women that feeling of fullness that they often times crave and I wouldn’t want to trade that!