How thick is cum supposed to be?

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, I know, you have said that many times but other than it is blowing in some chick's face, it is still thick and white. Your original ? is how thick does it get and these are examples. Were the camera positioned behind with a chick's face in front, I doubt there would have been much difference.

P.S. I won't join that site :rolleyes: to see more "examples."

LOL ! You do not need to join the site to see examples. Plenty of sampler clips around the net that you can see for free.

By thick, I mean like Elmer's glue, and you have to clean up RIGHT away or it's gummy.

bgr_thn_avrg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine actually can vary a lot. Sometimes it is pretty thick, like setting glue. Sometimes it is super runny and watery. I think things like hydration play a role, as well as my diet, and how many times I am ejaculating. I've had times where I stay hydrated, but have several, maybe 7 orgasms in a few hour period. The first one would be thick, and then get thinner until it was pretty clear and watery by the end. The volume may not necessarily lessen, but the consistency does. In that case it is due to the actual sperm count.

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had times where I stay hydrated, but have several, maybe 7 orgasms in a few hour period. The first one would be thick, and then get thinner until it was pretty clear and watery by the end. The volume may not necessarily lessen, but the consistency does. In that case it is due to the actual sperm count.

I notice the opposite. The more I cum in a short period of time, I notice myself cumming less (obviously) and it gets thicker and thicker.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lumpy cum.
wtf is that all about?
As with many other aspects of human variability, semen can have a wide range of characteristics and still be normal. Semen consistency, color, smell, taste, etc. can vary wildly from person to person, and even moderately in one individual. Lumpy or chunky semen is one of those. Perfectly normal. As long as semen does not contain blood, is not accompanied by unusual discharge, or does not cause pain, it's probably normal. However if there are any concerns, see a urologist.