How thick is thick?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Gecko4lif, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    At what girth you you consider a penis thick?

I dont mean "Oh my he split me like the red sea" thick. I mean enjoyable thick

2. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Oh look, it's THIS thread again. This has to have been covered a billion times buddy.

Just say "please look at my dick and tell me it's great."

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

ahhh yes the daily question, just reworded a tad differently. Am i going to have to go use the search function and pull out all the threads with answers so he can read them?

It's like going to a Vegetarian Board and asking "How many different ways can you prepare Tofu?" or "What is your favorite vegetable?"

Chances are, if the question came to your mind right off the bat, it's been asked before.....probably more than once.

You aren't going to get one answer, you probably wont even see the same amount of inches listed twice. The size of her mouth, hands, the size of her vagina, what his dick looks like and what she has seen and/or been with before are all the variables you can add to the equation. You will read all of the responses and feel even more confused because there was no way to figure out how thick is thick.

#3 B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  4. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    I know there have been a ton of threads on this and they will probably will never end. But for shits and giggles, I'm not a woman but I will put out there what I think are best estimates. At 5 1/2" around you will be above the average penis girth size and therefore will start to be at what most women would call thick. Between 5.5-6 inches you may find that some women will find it a bit too big and for others just right. Once you hit six inches and above the same applies however the numbers probably start to lean towards the "too thick" size vs. perfect. At 6.5 inches and above around I would gather you are too thick for all but the most experienced and or size queens.

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If it takes some lube on his dick to get it in, no matter how wet you get, his dick needs to be saturated too. If it takes some pushing to get it in, if she has a little pain when entering because you are stretching her.... that's probably thick enough to enjoy all the time.

If she bleeds from penetration, even though she's been fucked a million times but you can tear her, no matter the foreplay or lubricant you use. If she winces in pain and penetration can take many minutes before she can fit you in. If you are limited to only a couple of positions without hurting her...that would be too girthy.

6. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

He doesn't have any pics, so that wasnt his intention, but you are right that most do post that to get people to look at their pics.

7. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    You would gather wrong. :wink:

8. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love you dearly but all that crap you wrote took far more time then 5" around or whatever answer might have been

9. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Reading comprehension failure
    - Check.

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    This is an impossible question to answer. It's different for every woman.

Polling the women on LPSG are only going to give you a skewed view anyway, seeing as how there is a higher percentage of women on LPSG than in the general population who are size queens.

11. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Im asking every individual woman. I thought that much was apparent.

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I love you too, but what I'm saying is that i don't have any number to give, all these "Hey ladies, answer my question that has already been asked a zillion times"

It does a lot more to look for the signs and symptoms that she is voicing to you. Does she say it hurts a little but never has problems beyond that? Then you are probably the perfect girth for her. It's not about 5 inches or 6 inches or 7 inches in girth. It doesn't even matter what each individual woman here thinks if it really doesn't answer the question. The guys are left even more confused.

And come on, when this is asked frequently "How big is big" "How girthy is too girthy" "Length or Girth" "How long is too long" "How short is too short" these are the most common questions LPSG has to offer. If you just found LPSG and you have a question that sounds even REMOTELY like the ones above, it's been asked over and over and over again.

Obviously he doesnt care, he wants us all to answer it again so he doesn't have to go and read the responses on another thread. Why would it matter if someone else started the thread and there are 76 responses you can read or you started the thread after that and hardly anyone is responding but you insist they respond to yours too.

Sure a couple of newbies will answer the question, but he could have had a hell of a lot more female responses if he just looked up the last time this question was asked. After all, he's wanting a ton of responses right?

13. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your really putting to much thought into this. This was intended to be a simple and fast drive by topic.

If I wanted a lengthy in depth discussion I would have filled out the opening post with 4 paragraphs of my opinions questions and how my experiences or what not could pertain to others.

But no.

I didnt.

I keep it short and succinct in an effort to start a trend of likewise posts but apparently I failed in my goal and thus had to post this particular post.

14. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    You plan on making more threads like this?

Why? Just use the search feature.

15. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    If the mood strike me

16. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If you don't like long posts, stay the fuck out of the Women's Forum. I know you are just barely getting your pubes and whatnot, but didn't someone teach you that women like to talk?

17. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    You've been more than adequately warned that LPSG members might get annoyed at you for creating a thread with a question that's asked once a week instead of just using the search feature.

18. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like to give people the benefit of the doubt rather than baselessly assuming things about them like an asshole.

Have I?

Was it in the Terms of service or rules of conduct?

19. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm just talking about getting along with the ladies. How can you expect us to comply with your demands for information if you annoy us?

So far all the women have done is give you good advice, all of which you've replied to with snippiness.

20. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ahhhhhhh got you.

Draft saved Draft deleted