How thick is thick?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say 5.5-6 inches around is a good size and stretch and can still be painful if not aroused enough. More and it starts to hurt if your not used to it even when your aroused. Speaking for this girl only!

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's certainly big, but not 8 inches, I'd say 7 or thereabouts...

You're kinda right. As I stated, the circumference varies, and at the base it is almost......9 inches in circumference, not 8 inches. I found one of my old measured pics on newbienudes. I don't have a cloth tape measure at this time. I use the handle "Beercan10" on that site, but you can see I still have my classic Timex watch on my dick with measuring tape.

Attachments

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're kinda right. As I stated, the circumference varies, and at the base it is almost......9 inches in circumference, not 8 inches. I found one of my old measured pics on newbienudes. I don't have a cloth tape measure at this time. I use the handle "Beercan10" on that site, but you can see I still have my classic Timex watch on my dick with measuring tape.

I never doubted for a second that you were more than 7"

I was also sure that you'd reappear with proof.

Some men thought I was seeking coke can sized penises because of my gallery photos, so there's a few extremely girthy guys who have contacted me. Wrist_Thick10 wasn't one of them, incidentally.

I found the email from the guy who sent me the video comparing his penis to a beer can, which he dwarfs, but he didn't include his username in the email, and I don't remember his username so I can't direct anyone to his profile.

Last edited:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm 2.25 inches wide and about six inches thick, and whilst a good proportion have had to use lube to ease me in, a lot of women i've boned have had little problem with it.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my wrists are 7 and 1/4 " thick and I have medium to large wrists. I just can't believe anyone's penis is actually 9 inches or even 8 inches thick no matter how real the pics look. I would actually have to see someone measure their cock in front of me...which will never happen.

And I don't know if base girth really counts, maybe if you take an average of different spots. I know i can wrap a cloth tape around my cock base and get a measurement of 6.5 inches, but I would never say I have a cock that thick. A lot of weird skin folds and stuff can get trapped at the base...if that makes any sense.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

O-M-G!!! Seriously?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There really are some very big boys here.

Yeah I'm really starting to see that now and I realized how silly my comment was afterward. I was stunned I had to look at the same picture over and over to figure out if I believed him. I swear if the internet wasn't around I'd never see anything:biggrin1: