How thick is thick?

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
***snip***

And come on, when this is asked frequently "How big is big" "How girthy is too girthy" "Length or Girth" "How long is too long" "How short is too short" these are the most common questions LPSG has to offer. If you just found LPSG and you have a question that sounds even REMOTELY like the ones above, it's been asked over and over and over again.
Personally, anything shorter than 4'10" waaaay too short... (Starts into the kiddy-sex type feel to it... Sorry for the height-challenged).. What about the girls??? What's too short? What's too tall?

Giving people the benefit of the doubt? Isn't that the same as baselessly assuming things?

**SNIP ***QUOTE] Hmm, good point... I'd have to agree... not a smart thing to do. MOST assholes/idiots/fucktards know EXACTLY what they're doing and always seem to get the "benefit of the doubt" crap when they're caught (had a case this morning... tresspasser in building... claims they didn't know they weren't allowed in... when they had a no soliciting sign on the front, and a pair of 2 locked doors in the back to bypass)

Your girth is up there at the top 10% for even lpsg. The last few years i've been here i havent even seen 1 guy be measured above 7 inches in girth.
Damnit!!! Do I have to re-post my pics???

I'll bet it has its own zip code, like my ass!
Ummm, what zipcode is that? I'm planning a road-trip...

Hmm I'd say about 5 inches cause I'm quite small :eek1::wow::08:
And... you've been teasing me all the time??? Awww! I woudla been gentle..

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At 6.5" girth, 7" at the base, and well over 100 partners, every one of them could take my size with sufficient arousal. Some were rather young and inexperienced, and in Asia didn't thick my size was even possible. There probably is a size that might be too big for some or many, but it's a lot bigger than my size.

Pics or you're lying. Liar.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The paper towel roll in the pic is 5 3/8", so I would say anything over that is thick. :biggrin1:
That tube is 5 3/8th inches.?. I'm smiling with pride, as I have broken several times, and I'm just about 6" on the shaft,about 6 1/4 at the head.:cool:
So , while not like some of these hammer handles on lpsg, I'm pretty happy with what I got,

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That tube is 5 3/8th inches.?. I'm smiling with pride, as I have broken several times, and I'm just about 6" on the shaft,about 6 1/4 at the head.:cool:
So , while not like some of these hammer handles on lpsg, I'm pretty happy with what I got,
That is weird.

My shaft is thicker than yours but your looks alot bigger.

How tall are you?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if she can still say "Oh! Too much!" as you enter her throat, then it's probably not all that thick. ;)

(yes, i know what you were saying...but the phrasing was too good a set up to pass up. ;) )